[Spoilers] Shamy: Season 9

11 minutes ago, jenafan said:

Looking at the sneak peeks for the upcoming episode this week, it cracks me up that Sheldon appears to be getting out of his desk chair very stiffly, and his movements thereafter are more fluid/expressive.   He's glowing with happiness.   What exactly has he been doing before Amy's departure that he now requires a distraction since she is out of town?   HeeHee!   He wants to get his Sheld-On alright.   Once a year, my behind!

Even if I am proven wrong by a revealing in a future episode, it pleases me to conjure up the belief that they have fully embraced the intimate aspect of their relationship.  I wonder how much time has passed.

I noticed that too...maybe he was at the computer because he just had the first Skype call with Amy...

• Like 5

• Replies 25.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• April

• A Shamy gal

• jenafan

• Amy Fowler

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Morning peeps! Let me clear up and give a more in depth shamy reportings!   There were 2 takes of the second kiss... As they finish kissing the first time round. They break apart. Sheld

Ok fellow Shamies, I typed up this report on the plane home just now. I've just landed and have another hour or so until I'll be home, but I thought I'd post this at least for you all real quick.  Sor

Oh...I thought someone has already posted a TR? No? Ok. First of all, English is not my first language, so I may have misunderstood a lot of the lines. Please forgive me if the episode turns out

Posted Images

So excited Memaw will be making her debut! I have wan't this for so long! Longer than coitus or the ily! I have wanted since I heard that he was her moonpie because he was nummy nummy and she could just eat him up! In my stories I have written her a million different ways but this is always how I pictured her. A true southern grandma.  My biggest hope is that Amy gets in on this Meemaw action. Because everything is better with Amy imo.

• Like 8

5 hours ago, Xbox1orPS4 said:

tumblr_o0jp0dJiJI1tsmx1vo1_500.jpg

tumblr_o0jnmj6m6Y1tsmx1vo1_500.jpg

tumblr_o0jp6k5afo1tsmx1vo1_500.jpg

Does anyone else thing the two spikes on the first letter of the 2nd word don't match up with the "M"s down below in "Maria" and "Molaro"?  They also don't match the "H" in "Holland."  I"m thinking it's an "N."  Maybe "Nuptial" something?

I didn't expect any Shamy at all other than hopefully some background cuteness this week, but since they outed Meemaw's presence today that probaly means she is in the episode taping this week, right?  That's how it has gone with the last couple guest stars in any case, if I remember correctly.

I really don't expect an engagement so soon, so I hate to speculate, but then again I didn't expect coitus to come when it did either, so... (no pun intended, but I can think of at least one person on here who can certainly make one, so have at it.)

• Like 5

1 hour ago, tayryn said:

I'm starting to think that the writers have minions that are following this thread. All our wishes seem to be coming true :yes:

I suspect that some members are spies since day one.

37 minutes ago, jlove said:

Does anyone else thing the two spikes on the first letter of the 2nd word don't match up with the "M"s down below in "Maria" and "Molaro"?  They also don't match the "H" in "Holland."  I"m thinking it's an "N."  Maybe "Nuptial" something?

I didn't expect any Shamy at all other than hopefully some background cuteness this week, but since they outed Meemaw's presence today that probaly means she is in the episode taping this week, right?  That's how it has gone with the last couple guest stars in any case, if I remember correctly.

I really don't expect an engagement so soon, so I hate to speculate, but then again I didn't expect coitus to come when it did either, so... (no pun intended, but I can think of at least one person on here who can certainly make one, so have at it.)

"Nuptial" would work, or some word starting with H. I really think that something meaningful might happen in this one. If not the engagement, then something else.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Einstein Von Brainstorm said:

It feels like we've had zero news in about 3 years, then today Meemaw is cast, Mayim posted with a script, Bill posting a script and a table read pic!

glitterrr.gif.0b7e479bd90057da3579632750

Everything is happening so fast...
Oh, btw, here is a Sue's celebration gif as a tribute to the PCA's host.
giphy.gif
YAY 2016!

• Like 3

1 hour ago, rachelshamyfan said:

Ok cheers, it's like 143am in London and I just woke up so was a little confused!

2.45 am in Derbyshire. Desperately hoping Meemaw's  'materialization'  won't be  like Professor Proton's.

Edited by joyceraye
Changing to American spelling as in the episode title.
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, joyceraye said:

2.45 am in Derbyshire. Desperately hoping Meemaw's  'materialization'  won't be  like Professor Proton's.

That would awful :( 

I think it will be a Sheldon episode but I am thinking not a Shamy episode. The writers have kept the family members away from Amy for some reason, Sheldons mom, Leonards mom etc.

• Like 2

22 minutes ago, delsino said:

I think it will be a Sheldon episode but I am thinking not a Shamy episode. The writers have kept the family members away from Amy for some reason, Sheldons mom, Leonards mom etc.

actually Mary met Amy in season 4 after Sheldon exchanged Amy for a couple dozen cats...i think the intro of Meemaw after all this time is gonna be a big deal, and Amy will be part of it. whether the ring is a part of it might be a little much for us to hope for but you never know!

• Like 7

2 minutes ago, 2L344 said:

actually Mary met Amy in season 4 after Sheldon exchanged Amy for a couple dozen cats...i think the intro of Meemaw after all this time is gonna be a big deal, and Amy will be part of it. whether the ring is a part of it might be a little much for us to hope for but you never know!

I have given up trying to second guess these writers, I just sit back and say "just ruin me!" before every taping report now :wink: 

• Like 5

3 minutes ago, delsino said:

True ! The only ones I can remember offhand seeing Amy with on the screen since Mary got her to come to 4A in Amy's early days are Bernadette's father and Raj's father  but it's obvious the gang know about one-another's families.  We know they all, including Amy,  knew Howard's mother. Amy was on Mary's prayer list, Sheldon asked Amy about her aunts and somebody gave Amy Meemaw's recipe. Penny spoke to Amy's mother on the phone. Sheldon refers to a lot of contact with Beverly so I imagine it's likely she has contact with Amy too, given their fields, but Beverly's  on-screen WAG encounters  are bound to be mainly with Penny. Some of the parents are plane-hours away so meeting in person isn't easy anyway. I can't recall whether Amy and Priya met. I'd like to see Amy interacting with some of the nieces and nephews, especially around the monkeys. We've seen Bernadette's behaviour towards Howard's young relatives but I  somehow feel Amy would be a lot funnier.

28 minutes ago, delsino said:

Sheldon´s mom was with Amy in Zazzy and in 8 x 23 Mayim was absent because of her dad's death when they taped the mom´s episode. When she returned, Beverly and Mary were not available.

Amy called Meemaw to ask about the Christmas cookies. At least, they are in touch by phone.

And the ring belongs to Sheldon family. Mary and Meemaw seem not to be away from Amy.

• Like 3

17 minutes ago, Susana Alcira said:

Sheldon´s mom was with Amy in Zazzy and in 8 x 23 Mayim was absent because of her dad's death when they taped the mom´s episode. When she returned, Beverly and Mary were not available.

Amy called Meemaw to ask about the Christmas cookies. At least, they are in touch by phone.

And the ring belongs to Sheldon family. Mary and Meemaw seem not to be away from Amy.

Mary mentioned that the ring we know about  had been her grandmother's but which grandmother's ? Also, I wonder if Meemaw, with her soft spot for Sheldon, has been saving her own  mother's ring for his intended ?  Do we know whether  Meemaw is Mary's mother or her mother-in-law ? I suspect the latter. Mary seems to have one ring to bestow but there could be any number of them in the family. Is there going to be a war of the rings now ?

• Like 1

• Tensor locked and unlocked this topic
  • Tensor locked this topic
  • Tensor unlocked this topic