[Spoilers] Shamy: Season 9

2 minutes ago, boys3allc said:

Maybe put and lol in there or a animated winky face so I am not all enraged and WTF! And you would get the golden raspberry if you got that right.

Done

• Replies 25.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• April

• A Shamy gal

• jenafan

• Amy Fowler

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Morning peeps! Let me clear up and give a more in depth shamy reportings!   There were 2 takes of the second kiss... As they finish kissing the first time round. They break apart. Sheld

Ok fellow Shamies, I typed up this report on the plane home just now. I've just landed and have another hour or so until I'll be home, but I thought I'd post this at least for you all real quick.  Sor

Oh...I thought someone has already posted a TR? No? Ok. First of all, English is not my first language, so I may have misunderstood a lot of the lines. Please forgive me if the episode turns out

Posted Images

37 minutes ago, jenafan said:

I'm glad to know that Sheldon's comments about Amy's expiring eggs was more than an insult.   He has family on the brain.   An engagement has got to be coming soon, and I can't imagine a wedding won't be too far off after that.

Then I missed two more in the other thread

1. was excited by idea of martian children

2. Pointed out excitedly to Amy that Leonard said the same thing as her about being the first to start a family. (turtle)

3. Amy's expiring eggs

4. and now this episode baby names

• Like 7

42 minutes ago, jenafan said:

Sheldon:  "Daddy needs a livable planet he can rule with an iron fist!"   Naming asteroids, discussing children's names, boys and girls.

I'm glad to know that Sheldon's comments about Amy's expiring eggs was more than an insult.   He has family on the brain.   An engagement has got to be coming soon, and I can't imagine a wedding won't be too far off after that.

It was interesting how it is being paralleled with Bernadette missing Stuart, the teddy bear, figuring out what to do with the spare room.   Are the writers really purposely hinting at something?

Howardette is talking too much about kids at this season. Maybe they just conceived their son/daughter at this episode, who knows!

• Like 5

I loved the giddy glow Mayim added to Amy tonight. And Sheldon, while not giddy, seemed quietly very happy when talking to Amy. They're so in love :)

I think TPTB are dropping way too many hints that Howardette are going to start a family soon. I wonder if it's bait and switch. 

I'm actually kind of excited that Lenny might be getting a meaty storyline that will take them through some of their unresolved issues (I explain why in the spoiler thread). 

Now if Raj could just get an actual story...

Edited by Gbb
  • Like 9

Not sure if this was ever discussed but going back to a few episodes in Platonic, I'm wondering when Amy lost her frustration at Sheldon contacting her?

She answered his Skype call in a Happy and friendly way, unlike previous occasions and I'm wondering if it was because of how things ended with Dave in mystery date?

Not watched new episode yet but seen a gifs of the Skype scene and got all happy at my shippy couple :)

• Like 3

And maybe I have a wrong mind (I don't remember how to say in English) but I wonder if Amy means she would like him in her hotel bedroom when she says she would like him here. :icon_cheesygrin:

Edited by CentralPerk
I read, after having posting, that I am not the only one to think this :D
  • Like 9

9 minutes ago, tsnt100 said:

Finally watched the episode. The Shamy was so cute on this one, even without seeing each other in person! Amy's face when she said she wished Sheldon were there and his reaction were so funny! And we also got more Raj, I just love him! 

I'm really anxious to see what the next taping will bring us (specially because I'll be there LOL), but I will be happy with just more Shamy in the background, like on today's episode (but hopefully on the same room!).

You're going to the Meemaw episode?! JEALOUS! :icon_cheesygrin:

• Like 4

2 hours ago, Einstein Von Brainstorm said:

Do you think the next taping will be the Meemaw episode? Because I read that the Meemaw episode would air in February, and the broadcast schedule says 9.14 will be in January, so I'm not sure... But I will be SO happy if it's true!

Edited by tsnt100

7 hours ago, FortCozyMcBlanket said:

OH MY GOD THE OPENING SKYPE CALL THEY ARE SO FUCKING SMITTEN! :wub: :wub: :wub:

THEY'RE BOTH SO HAPPY!!!!!! 

Yes to this!  Amy is radiant!  And Sheldon is so happy the whole dang episode...sigh...

58 minutes ago, Einstein Von Brainstorm said:

Me too!  Happy dance!  Happy dance!  Woot!  Woot!

• Like 6

52 minutes ago, tsnt100 said:

Do you think the next taping will be the Meemaw episode? Because I read that that the Meemaw episode would air in February, and the broadcast schedule says 9.14 will be in January, so I'm not sure... But I will be SO happy if it's true!

Oh I had presumed that was the case as they announced the casting and the last time they did that was with the Shrink and they announced it the week of Taping.

I hope that it is the Meemaw episode for you :) 

• Like 3

Enjoyed the Shamy moments in this week's episode. I wish they were back in the same room for the next episode, but I can be patient!

I really hope that the Meemaw story sees Sheldon taking Amy back home to Texas for a weekend! I would love that!

Things seem much calmer (and civil) here than on the main discussion thread! I'm gonna hide out here for a while! Haha.

• Like 9

3 hours ago, CentralPerk said:

And maybe I have a wrong mind (I don't remember how to say in English) but I wonder if Amy means she would like him in her hotel bedroom when she says she would like him here. :icon_cheesygrin:

oh no doubt, she gives a sideways glance and tongue in cheek smirk, like in "cough, you know?"....unfortunately sheldon was being sheldon and the meaning behind that not so subtle gesture escaped him, and he made his comment about her wanting there was a mean thing to say since it was a neurobiology conference lol...

• Like 8

• Tensor locked and unlocked this topic
  • Tensor locked this topic
  • Tensor unlocked this topic