[Spoilers] Shamy: Season 9

2 minutes ago, jenafan said:

Ah, mini-Sheldon.   I love it.   More hints...   Why the shows sudden fascination with dolls/kids?  

If it is Sheldon's nephew, are they using him as a trial to see how fans like seeing Shamy/Sheldon interact with children?   Makes me wonder.

Are we sure the child will even be on the show?   There was picture of a doll taken for the Mystery Date Observation, but it never showed.

But this boy is dressed like a mini Sheldon, and his sizes are for a two years old boy (Sheldon´s nephew age)

• Replies 25.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• April

• A Shamy gal

• jenafan

• Amy Fowler

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Morning peeps! Let me clear up and give a more in depth shamy reportings!   There were 2 takes of the second kiss... As they finish kissing the first time round. They break apart. Sheld

Ok fellow Shamies, I typed up this report on the plane home just now. I've just landed and have another hour or so until I'll be home, but I thought I'd post this at least for you all real quick.  Sor

Oh...I thought someone has already posted a TR? No? Ok. First of all, English is not my first language, so I may have misunderstood a lot of the lines. Please forgive me if the episode turns out

Posted Images

8 minutes ago, Susana Alcira said:

But this boy is dressed like a mini Sheldon, and his sizes are for a two years old boy (Sheldon´s nephew age)

I do think he's the nephew, but I think what looks like long sleeves is the fabric that makes up the top part of his arm. 

• Like 3

Just now, Gbb said:

I do think he's the nephew, but I think what looks like long sleeves is the fabric that makes up the top part of his arm. 

Damn!  You are right.   A little bit obsessed we are, aren't we?

• Like 2

30 minutes ago, Einstein Von Brainstorm said:

Can we see which Set that is top right of the pic? 

No because they are taking the picture away from the sets and facing the audience seating area.   The sets in front of them not in back of them.   So we would not have any ability to see what sets they have set up unless they turned around and took the picture from the other direction.   I think that was on purpose.  They don't want to reveal too much, just like having Kaley and Kunal in the photo...to confuse and not necessarily related to the doll story.

6 minutes ago, stardustmelody said:

No because they are taking the picture away from the sets and facing the audience seating area.   The sets in front of them not in back of them.   So we would not have any ability to see what sets they have set up unless they turned around and took the picture from the other direction.   I think that was on purpose.  They don't want to reveal too much, just like having Kaley and Kunal in the photo...to confuse and not necessarily related to the doll story.

There is a set right there behind them with curtains and a bookshelf... 

• Like 1

Hmmm...maybe someone who has been at a taping can answer it, but that may be where you come into the building when you attend a taping and where the security folks sit and part of their stuff.   But my understanding is that all of the sets are at least somewhat visible from the audience seating so again opposite the seating, just that some are on one end of the room and the other end and less visible depending on where you sit.   But I don't think that is a set, but just usual things that are in the sound stage.  In past sound stages I have visited they have similar things lying around where you enter, but they are not part of sets.

A doll? And meemaw? My my.. 

I bet he's Sheldon's nephew, it would make sense. So will we see Shamy babysitting (that would be hilarious!)? Or visiting Texas? Whatever it is I just wish Shamy will have a plot together, not for example Sheldon visiting Texas without Amy. But sure they wouldn't keep them apart for three episodes in a row right? 

More and more curious about the next taping.. I gots to know! 

Edited by bluebird
  • Like 8

Head canon: Sheldon and Amy ate tasked with babysitting his nephew. Sheldon leaves Amy high and dry due to his fear of children. Raj steps in to help Amy while Sheldon works on his issues. Sheldon comes back in the end to help.

btw. Had a dream last night that Memaw walked in on Shamy doing it...and she was like finally!!! 

• Like 5

2 hours ago, rachelshamyfan said:

What even is this?????

I love how they all look like they rolled out of bed, tossed on whatever was hanging on their bedroom chair, and scooted to the set lol. And aren't afraid to post it!

• Like 3

Hey Shamies! OMG, it was such an intense couple of days for us! Let's start with Shamy in 9x12: they were the cutest of the cute :wub: there was the good old Shamy school (that Best Buy part, LOL) and at the same time a new, different and beautiful side of them... I liked that, so much!! And I'm still laughing at the thought of Rajesh I, Rajesh II, etc. Cooper :mosking: Things are changing, and in the best possible way! YAYYY

As for the big news of the week: I'm so excited for Meemaw's appearance! It was about time! I really really hope Amy will be involved in her plot, because, as one of you guys mentioned a few pages back (sorry, I don't remember who he/she was), everything is better when Amy's there! Plus, it will be fun to see the two Sheldon's fav women interact for the first time (on screen)... I'm sure they'll love each other <3 And that doll? Wth???? Can't wait for more info! For now...

thankyou.thumb.gif.512c17b6a211050aa4b81  ;)

• Like 9

13 minutes ago, 2L344 said:

I love how they all look like they rolled out of bed, tossed on whatever was hanging on their bedroom chair, and scooted to the set lol. And aren't afraid to post it!

That's pretty much what I said! Great minds!

tumblr_o0npex4wEb1sp0cpeo1_500.gif.7fd02

I love them and am not at all jealous of how good looking they all are! 

• Like 4

59 minutes ago, kerrycec03 said:

No its a swing set behind them on the right with the bookcase and curtains. There are swing sets on either side of the audience seating area that aren't totally visable to the audience yet you hear it and see it on screens so yes that is a swing set.

The security area and entrance are behind that

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks for the clarification.   I don't know what that is then....Aren't those the same curtain color they used in the doctor's office that Leonard/Penny were in this last episode?   Maybe they reused them for something else, or maybe they kept that set up and are using it again (like they are going to visit the shrink again)?

5 minutes ago, FortCozyMcBlanket said:

I don't want to get my hopes up but I'm thinking maybe there's a slight possibility Sheldon and Amy go to Texas and see his nephew and Meemaw... *overly wishful thinking* 

i want this sooo.... Bad.... 

• Like 4

So I've been scouring YouTube as I lie here waiting to die and I found a few new Shamy vids that should be seen. 

This one is fun:

This one is sweet:

• Like 8

3 hours ago, mirs1 said:

I've checked on Youtube how the curtains in Sheldon's mother's house back in Season 7 look like and they don't match either, unless she changed them in the meantime...

Meemaw's house?

• Like 3

• Tensor locked and unlocked this topic
  • Tensor locked this topic
  • Tensor unlocked this topic