[Spoilers] Shamy: Season 9

Tensor

1 hour ago, bluebird said:

It's a possibility. I still think it's very likely that it's Sheldon's nephew, but it could also be nothing, just a prop they found. Or it could have nothing to do with Shamy. I would love to see them babysit or interact with a kid, so I do hope it is his nephew. Fingers crossed!

I assume we won't see Missy or Mary (I might be wrong though), so would it be more likely if Shamy visit Texas than Meemaw traveling alone with a kid? Whatever the case is, I just hope we'll see Amy interacting with Meemaw. Gaah I need that TR asap!

Laurie Metcalf is doing "Misery" on Broadway through  February 14th.  So, for now, she isn't available to be on TBBT set in person.

• Like 4

23 minutes ago, rachelshamyfan said:

Yeah are we sure meemaw is in the next taping? 

We don't know for sure...Actually if they are taping in order, it shouldn't be, since her presence on the show is scheduled (according to the article) for February, in January there should be 3 new episodes  and only 2 of them were filmed before the hiatus. It's kind of strange they made the announcement so early, anyway, not to mention that doll,  so there's hope that either the article was inaccurate or the episodes are out of order. 

12 minutes ago, Susana Alcira said:

When Mayim posts IG with things ON set, things are related to the episode: Prom, Troll, last Christmas  (8 x 11), her messed hair, Sheldon with box in 9 x 2 etc.

I don´t know why but I feel 9 x 14 is episode 200 taped out of order.

Even in this case, it's strange that  (unless really necessary) they would decide to tape out of order the very 200th episode. On the 100th there was a party afterwords, everywhere there were balloons and billboards celebrating the event, there were TV specials and interviews. If it is not, indeed, the 200th episode to be filmed, all of it appears a little odd...Let's see, meemaw in the show is 200th episode-material for sure!

Edited by mirs1
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, Susana Alcira said:

When Mayim posts IG with things ON set, things are related to the episode: Prom, Troll, last Christmas  (8 x 11), her messed hair, Sheldon with box in 9 x 2 etc.

I don´t know why but I feel 9 x 14 is episode 200 taped out of order.

Quite possible. Well, we'll know on Tuesday - or rather Wednesday morning on this side of the pond. :wink:

Really hard to hide my impatience at the moment... I cannot remember having ever been this passionate about a TV show. I mean how weird is that when you're going on vacation and your biggest concern is if you have Wifi so you don't miss any updates? :biggrin: I think it is because it is a team thing - all the people involved in this show are working together and they are all really great: The writers, the directors, the producers, the crew and the cast. Oh, and the fans are pretty awesome, too, of course! :biggrin:

• Like 4

1 hour ago, mirs1 said:

We don't know for sure...Actually if they are taping in order, it shouldn't be, since her presence on the show is scheduled (according to the article) for February, in January there should be 3 new episodes  and only 2 of them were filmed before the hiatus. It's kind of strange they made the announcement so early, anyway, not to mention that doll,  so there's hope that either the article was inaccurate or the episodes are out of order. 

Even in this case, it's strange that  (unless really necessary) they would decide to tape out of order the very 200th episode. On the 100th there was a party afterwords, everywhere there were balloons and billboards celebrating the event, there were TV specials and interviews. If it is not, indeed, the 200th episode to be filmed, all of it appears a little odd...Let's see, meemaw in the show is 200th episode-material for sure!

I just wanted to say thank you for always doing research for us (articles and such)! you always keep us informed! :icon_cheesygrin:

• Like 2

2 hours ago, vonmar said:

Laurie Metcalf is doing "Misery" on Broadway through  February 14th.  So, for now, she isn't available to be on TBBT set in person.

I actually meant to quote YOUR post earlier and I had a different reply for mirs1 *face palm* but I wanted to thank you for always doing research and posting articles to keep us informed! :) 

2 hours ago, mirs1 said:

I sent you the wrong reply whoops! I meant to quote vonmar earlier lol! although my post actually applies to both of you so it works! ;) so many of you guys always provide more insider info :) 

but I MEANT to reply: 

if they tape 9.17 out of order so that it would for example be the 199th episode they tape, would they instead celebrate 9.16 as the 200th? or do they celebrate it as the 200th they've written?

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, FortCozyMcBlanket said:

I actually meant to quote YOUR post earlier and I had a different reply for mirs1 *face palm* but I wanted to thank you for always doing research and posting articles to keep us informed! :) 

I sent you the wrong reply whoops! I meant to quote vonmar earlier lol! although my post actually applies to both of you so it works! ;) so many of you guys always provide more insider info :) 

but I MEANT to reply: 

if they tape 9.17 out of order so that it would for example be the 199th episode they tape, would they instead celebrate 9.16 as the 200th? or do they celebrate it as the 200th they've written?

Don't worry, the quote system is so messy, I always have problems with it! As for your question, I've no idea...but is sounds cuter to celebrate the 200th episode on time, isn't it?

Edited by mirs1
  • Like 3

13 hours ago, 2L344 said:

will she downplay expectations for her own wedding or hold onto whatever notion she has of the perfect wedding when the time comes? weigh in!

image.jpeg

My bet is Amy will be come a nervous wreck/slash bridezilla (aided by Raj) and Sheldon despite previously being thought to be a 'flight risk' will be calm and collected about the whole thing :) 

9 hours ago, jenafan said:

Which confused me because Howardette's was outdoors, and Sheldon didn't complain.

It was on a roof though, it wasn't surrounded by bushes full of bugs and mud and all that sort of mess! As long as the dirty sock was no longer on the roof it should be fine, after all they already hang out there doing laser stuff :) 

• Like 6

I am sooo excited that we are going to finally meet Meemaw....and really nervous.....did I just imagine it or was it said in an interview at some point that Meemaw might not get along with Amy at first???....I seem to remember some sort of statement hinting at this possibility during the summer hiatus....or did I just imagine it? (Summer hiatus was sooo long and had tons of speculation.....)

10 minutes ago, S.L Farrell said:

I am sooo excited that we are going to finally meet Meemaw....and really nervous.....did I just imagine it or was it said in an interview at some point that Meemaw might not get along with Amy at first???....I seem to remember some sort of statement hinting at this possibility during the summer hiatus....or did I just imagine it? (Summer hiatus was sooo long and had tons of speculation.....)

TBBT panel at The Paley Center for Media in 2013....just Molaro being Molaro...no worries.

13. Sheldon's Meemaw (his maternal grandmother) could show up. "We've talked about it, and I certainly wouldn't rule it out," Molaro said. "I don't know how she'd feel about Amy."

Mayim leaned over and gave him a WTF look and Molaro stammered..."she will love Amy!"

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/live-feed/big-bang-theory-at-paleyfest-428530

• Like 7

1 hour ago, vonmar said:

TBBT panel at The Paley Center for Media in 2013....just Molaro being Molaro...no worries.

13. Sheldon's Meemaw (his maternal grandmother) could show up. "We've talked about it, and I certainly wouldn't rule it out," Molaro said. "I don't know how she'd feel about Amy."

Mayim leaned over and gave him a WTF look and Molaro stammered..."she will love Amy!"

Actually I think it was also because of the audience reaction to his comment because it seemed like the writers (especially Molaro) was like "oh shit!  Audience didn't like that answer."

• Like 4

1 hour ago, vonmar said:

Oh good!  Thanks.....I am glad I was not imagining it, and that it was a better statement that I was remembering!

• Like 1

I wonder if Meemaw will be the catalyst that causes the ring to pop up again?

I always thought that it would be really cute if Amy and Meemaw had similar interests and got along so well that it completely baffles Sheldon and he ends up observing their interaction as a scientist would a new alien race.....lol....I think I may read too many fanfictions.

Edited by S.L Farrell
  • Like 1

Oh no..I don't want Amy to found out about the ring bf Sheldon had the change to propose...But I'm having the feeling the spock documentary will be like a proof..to show Amy that he had the ring and the intention to propose long time ago..After someone ruin the secret...

So  many plots....no way they can ended the show on 10th season....

• Like 2

I have been thinking.....that since none of the other couples had a geeky/nerdy wedding, that somehow Amy and Sheldon will be the ones to do it.  I have always figured that they would compromise on this, Amy having the romantic traditional maybe (Little House on the Prairie style) wedding with a bit of Sheldon's nerdy fandomy flair ( Doctor Who) thrown in to make it a wedding no one would forget! A play on Amelia and her Time Travelling Physicist....lol

• Like 5

15 hours ago, Stephen Hawking said:
4 hours ago, S.L Farrell said:

I have been thinking.....that since none of the other couples had a geeky/nerdy wedding, that somehow Amy and Sheldon will be the ones to do it.  I have always figured that they would compromise on this, Amy having the romantic traditional maybe (Little House on the Prairie style) wedding with a bit of Sheldon's nerdy fandomy flair ( Doctor Who) thrown in to make it a wedding no one would forget! A play on Amelia and her Time Travelling Physicist....lol

Raj is going to be in his element organising this.

• Like 4

11 hours ago, FortCozyMcBlanket said:

but I MEANT to reply: 

Yes to this, thank you so much Vomnar - you really do always have the best info for us :shy:. I very much appreciate it . Thank you x

4 hours ago, xjax said:

Oh no..I don't want Amy to found out about the ring bf Sheldon had the change to propose...But I'm having the feeling the spock documentary will be like a proof..to show Amy that he had the ring and the intention to propose long time ago..After someone ruin the secret...

So  many plots....no way they can ended the show on 10th season....

We're assuming she still doesn't know about the ring.  Suppose we're wrong ?  She could have seen the spockumentary, Mary could have mentioned it, Meemaw could have mentioned it, even Sheldon could have told her about it. She might not think it suitable, considering her work, and have decided to let it go down another generation.  She might not want that ring with its bloody history and prefer a different one.

• Tensor locked and unlocked this topic
  • Tensor locked this topic
  • Tensor unlocked this topic