• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• April

• A Shamy gal

• jenafan

• Amy Fowler

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Morning peeps! Let me clear up and give a more in depth shamy reportings!   There were 2 takes of the second kiss... As they finish kissing the first time round. They break apart. Sheld

Ok fellow Shamies, I typed up this report on the plane home just now. I've just landed and have another hour or so until I'll be home, but I thought I'd post this at least for you all real quick.  Sor

Oh...I thought someone has already posted a TR? No? Ok. First of all, English is not my first language, so I may have misunderstood a lot of the lines. Please forgive me if the episode turns out

Posted Images

11 hours ago, tsnt100 said:

So, I just got out of the studio tour, and the guide said that there are going to be kids on the next episode, but didn't give more details...

Don't know why but the thought I've had is that it could be flashbacks to something that happened to them when they were kids.

• Like 4

2 hours ago, kerrycec03 said:

I am sorta shocked by all the back & fourth with this week's episode. I for one am not concerned nor surprised by the two episodes of mild Shamy. 1 we get cute and flirty and this week (I understand she stayed longer to avoid sick Sheldon but I do think Mayim's back may have altered her already small roll a bit in the episode) but this week we see him reacting 100% on her advice to go and appreciate and apologize to your friends. Huge people...

Intrigued the tour guy said "kids" so I am not thinking his nephew anymore. Intrigued.

Only a few more hours!!! Happy taping day!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It could just mean twins on set playing the part of a single child, as often happens because of child labor laws. So in the tour guy's view there are "kids" around. 

• Like 6

3 minutes ago, Gbb said:

It could just mean twins on set playing the part of a single child, as often happens because of child labor laws. So in the tour guy's view there are "kids" around. 

I was wondering if they will film the scenes with the child\children live or have pre taped them yesterday; maybe the latter is more likely, for the baby's sake, the taping can go on and on beyond the rules for child labor laws. I was kind of hoping for some BTS of the cast with (a) real kid(s) among them,  but I guess it will remain a dream...So curious to know about it! Anyway, this  will be at least the third time  this season TBBT mention children in some form (Howard and Bernie in 9.7, Shamy in the last episode and now a flesh and blood kid), it's funny for a show that doesn't want children around to not change its DNA too much...

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Gbb said:

Good point! I was about to say that I really have no idea why or how a bunch of kids could fit into the plot at the moment...unless the guys wanted to help Stuart with the comic book store and revived their idea with the van...:shok: Just kidding! :icon_cheesygrin:

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Radar said:

Good point! I was about to say that I really have no idea why or how a bunch of kids could fit into the plot at the moment...unless the guys wanted to help Stuart with the comic book store and revived their idea with the van...:shok: Just kidding! :icon_cheesygrin:

But a children birthday party in a comic book store is kind of cool! Maybe Stuart should think about it...

• Like 4

1 hour ago, MJistheBOMB said:

Maybe they do go to Texas and there's a birthday party for Sheldon's nephew and that's why all the kids (cousins, family friends) are over?? I am stumped. LOL.

But isn't his nephew's birthday around Christmas? I mean I love this idea, but it was the Christmas episode in season 7 that Sheldon was at his birth.

• Like 2

43 minutes ago, kimbee73 said:

But isn't his nephew's birthday around Christmas? I mean I love this idea, but it was the Christmas episode in season 7 that Sheldon was at his birth.

I'm totally making this up, but  what if Meemaw (and sister?) show up with nephew in tow asking for advice from Sheldon because the little bugger is correcting their grammar and building suspension bridges with this Duplo blocks and they fear there's another genius in the family?

It could be an interesting way to look (again) at Sheldon's feelings on being a lone genius in a normal, albeit loving, family. What if he surprises them by suggesting they NOT accelerate him past all of his future schoolmates, to give his nephew the chance to make friends and learn the social skills Sheldon is only just now getting a handle on? It could also be an opportunity to see if Sheldon and Amy's thoughts on child-rearing mesh or if there are key differences that they'll have to figure out before they ever have children together.

• Like 9

13 hours ago, MJistheBOMB said:

You girls aren't alone, I also was annoyed that Amy purposely avoided Sheldon when he was sick. No matter how much of an ass he can be, she should have been there for him and if anything, teach him to NOT be an ass while taking care of him, not avoid him all together. That's what being supportive of someone you love is all about. 

I'll reserve judgement till the episode airs but I thought Amy advising him (from afar) that he needs to treat the important people in his life better or they would stay away was part of the humility lesson? 

8 hours ago, A Shamy gal said:

Don't know why but the thought I've had is that it could be flashbacks to something that happened to them when they were kids.

That could explain why the doll was in Sheldon-like clothes? :) 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Soopysue said:

News on Instagram from Glamor mag is that Chuck Lorre was at a press conference this morning and at that conference it was confirmed that TBBT theory will go beyond season 10 !!!!!!!. Provided the actors all agree to new contracts - can't link - can someone else ?? 

Great news! Thank you for sharing!xD

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Einstein Von Brainstorm said:

That could explain why the doll was in Sheldon-like clothes? :) 

If you look closely that weren't really Sheldon-like clothes. Just a simple jeans and some sort of polo shirt.

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, April said:

If you look closely that weren't really Sheldon-like clothes. Just a simple jeans and some sort of polo shirt.

Oh, I thought he was wearing a long sleeve top and polo on top, looking again you are right what I thought was a Sheldon-esque undertop is in fact the dolls arm! :) 

• Tensor locked and unlocked this topic
  • Tensor locked this topic
  • Tensor unlocked this topic