[Spoilers] Shamy: Season 9

Tensor

The episode was just okay for me. BUT I don't have the subtitles so I don't understand some lines and jokes. I will watch it again later. But I must say, I like the Tshirt, and Penny who mimics his photo with her thumbs up, later.

I think this episode is mostly to show Sheldon is still Sheldon.

Edited by CentralPerk
  • Like 2

I was nervous about this episode, I can't lie now, but I think it turned out well for a couple reason as far as our couple goes.

1. Her staying away because he was sick

Yeah it was for plot purpose, and I can't say I feel its totally in Amy's character to want to be away from him so soon after coitus, I think I posted already about how it seems weird in a weeks time she went from "Wish you were here with lust in her eyes", to "You're on your own bitch." I get he is a pain, but that is a really big leap to me. 

What I ended up finding comfort in is Amy was confessing to that when the statement was made. She was admitting I pulled a bitch move here, so she was owning to it. I'm glad he was allowed to call her on that twice. Once when she told him, and then again when he wanted her to show empathy over doing it. Still wish that part wasn't played for laughs, but I'll take it.

2. All the Skype

I thought it would be to much for back to back Skype episodes, but as they are showing relationship strength through Skype as in the above example, I'm cool! I was worried it would be played to much as Sheldon is still Sheldon, and sex didn't change that. I think the episode over all did try to do that, and I'm not thrilled, but it wasn't played out in the Shamy scenes, and for that I am thankful! 

• Like 5

2 minutes ago, mirs1 said:

Ok, I was wrong, LOL! The episode was really funny and even if it states out loud that "Sheldon is still Sheldon", it also proves that it he is growing, he understands when he is wrong and now he is trying to make it better (as his shirts say!) He gets sarcasm, too...I liked his interactions with Amy, so much. I know it's weird to see them apart, but again, those Skype calls are so "them", they are getting along so well and are so comfortable with each other, it's just a joy to see them. Did I already mention the Skype call from Sheldon's bed is the cutest thing in the world? I bet I did...I like that Sheldon trusts Amy's judgement and he is willing to be guided by her whenever he feels he is failing at something. I like also that Amy now is not scared to do the "wrong" thing with him and to admit it! her fake apology was so funny! I know her behavior will not make her win the "best girlfriend ever" contest (not this time, at least...) but I like the fact that she doesn't want to win that contest. She is giving herself a break. I think in the past, since she felt Sheldon was not 100% on the board of their relationship (it was not true, but one of their problems  was that she didn't feel his commitment, even if, as we all know, he was actually fully committed to her) she forced herself to do everything at her best and  to show that she was perfect for him all the times to make him want to stay. Now she knows  she has not to do all that effort. He wants her, quirks and all, faults and all, little innocent lies and all...They are just a team now!

Yes, exactly right - love your post 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, mirs1 said:

Ok, I was wrong, LOL! The episode was really funny and even if it states out loud that "Sheldon is still Sheldon", it also proves that it he is growing, he understands when he is wrong and now he is trying to make it better (as his shirts say!) He gets sarcasm, too...I liked his interactions with Amy, so much. I know it's weird to see them apart, but again, those Skype calls are so "them", they are getting along so well and are so comfortable with each other, it's just a joy to see them. Did I already mention the Skype call from Sheldon's bed is the cutest thing in the world? I bet I did...I like that Sheldon trusts Amy's judgement and he is willing to be guided by her whenever he feels he is failing at something. I like also that Amy now is not scared to do the "wrong" thing with him and to admit it! her fake apology was so funny! I know her behavior will not make her win the "best girlfriend ever" contest (not this time, at least...) but I like the fact that she doesn't want to win that contest. She is giving herself a break. I think in the past, since she felt Sheldon was not 100% on the board of their relationship (it was not true, but one of their problems  was that she didn't feel his commitment, even if, as we all know, he was actually fully committed to her) she forced herself to do everything at her best and  to show that she was perfect for him all the times to make him want to stay. Now she knows  she has not to do all that effort. He wants her, quirks and all, faults and all, little innocent lies and all...They are just a team now!

What I also like is by asking her to show empathy over "staying away longer" as Sheldon worded it, he is offhandedly admitting he misses her. If he didn't there wouldn't be reason to show empathy. I'm really glad they showed the strength of the relationship in this episode and most of the Sheldon is Sheldon stuff was with the gang.   

Edited by EvilStewie
  • Like 6

22 hours ago, April said:

I don't mind Amy staying away. It's not like Sheldon was alone and had no one else to take care of him. She might as well avoid a potential fight with a cranky Sheldon.

Amy is my favorite character, and Its hard for me to be unbiased with her a lot of the times, but what she did here was wrong. I think the rest of the gang that did have to fight with cranky Sheldon would agree. She owes them the empathy, which is why I can go along with her apology as a joke, BUT also to point out someone needs to show empathy and then not show it yourself when you KNOW ( and she did if she felt the need to confess) what you did was wrong.. Is wrong! 

Edited by EvilStewie
  • Like 3

11 minutes ago, EvilStewie said:

Amy is my favorite character, and Its hard for be to be unbiased with her a lot of the times, but what she did here was wrong. I think the rest of the gang that did have to fight with cranky Sheldon would agree. She owes them the empathy, which is why I can't go along with her apology as a joke. To point out someone needs to show empathy and then not show it yourself when you KNOW ( and she did if she felt the need to confess) what you did was wrong.. Is wrong! 

It didn't bother me at all when I watched it because her sarcastic apology went right over Sheldon's head and it made me laugh in the moment and I was distracted by his cuteness but you're actually right. How is she gonna tell him how to apologize to others and then when he lets her know that what she did offended HIM, he gets a sarcastic apology? LOL. She and Sheldon are definitely two peas in a pod though. LOL!

Even Wil Wheaton gave Sheldon a real apology when Sheldon came to fight him for offending Amy that time. In my opinion, he didn't have to apologize but he did for a friend that was upset. 

Anyway, it's not that serious to me but good point. 

• Like 8

6 minutes ago, MJistheBOMB said:

It didn't bother me at all when I watched it because her sarcastic apology went right over Sheldon's head and it made me laugh in the moment and I was distracted by his cuteness but you're actually right. How is she gonna tell him how to apologize to others and then when he lets her know that what she did offended HIM, he gets a sarcastic apology? LOL. She and Sheldon are definitely two peas in a pod though. LOL!

HAHA!! They are, they totally are! I love it!!

Edited by EvilStewie
  • Like 1

49 minutes ago, EvilStewie said:

Amy is my favorite character, and Its hard for me to be unbiased with her a lot of the times, but what she did here was wrong. I think the rest of the gang that did have to fight with cranky Sheldon would agree. She owes them the empathy, which is why I can't go along with her apology as a joke, BUT also to point out someone needs to show empathy and then not show it yourself when you KNOW ( and she did if she felt the need to confess) what you did was wrong.. Is wrong! 

lol Yes, it was morally wrong, no objection here. But sometimes you have to pick your fights. And I'm actually glad to see that they're in such a good place that it actually really doesn't matter. They can be honest with each other like that and it doesn't turn into a big fight or anything. And yes, the writers went for the cheap joke of Sheldon not getting her sarcasm instead of having her offer a sincere apology - but again, it's not a big deal, imho. I'm sure Amy makes it up to him when she gets back home. ;)

• Like 7

19 minutes ago, April said:

lol Yes, it was morally wrong, no objection here. But sometimes you have to pick your fights. And I'm actually glad to see that they're in such a good place that it actually really doesn't matter. They can be honest with each other like that and it doesn't turn into a big fight or anything. And yes, the writers went for the cheap joke of Sheldon not getting her sarcasm instead of having her offer a sincere apology - but again, it's not a big deal, imho. I'm sure Amy makes it up to him when she gets back home. ;)

I have little doubt Amy will pay her dues! ..and Sheldon asked for it, He is a handful when he is sick! Those flashbacks, you can't blame anyone for being upset with him. To me that is why I can let it go, and its not a big deal to me either. I feel the rest of the gang is owed her empathy. I think its cute that with Shamy.. The apple doesn't fall far from the tree.  You still got to call a spade and spade though 

Edited by EvilStewie
  • Like 3

Hello Shamy Shippers!

Sorry, for entering late to the discussion, but my computer doesn´t work very well, first my computer broke down and I lost all my files and images and then I either get kicked out the internet or the image is flickeriing like christmas lights on a christmas tree after a certain time. I guess I will have to buy  a new graphic card. :(

The last TR sounds interesting, even if I must say, that I´m dissapointed that Meemaw doesn´t like Amy, but we are speaking of the Coopers here, they have their own special charm. :icon_wink:

It impresses me every time, I see how much Sheldon has changed in the last years.

First he wants to check Meemaws luggage for any presents, risking to find her underwear. Do you remember the time when he didn´t want to think of the possibility that his Meemaw had/has a sex life? And now he´s rummaging in her belongings.

Imagine he searches in her bag for his present while he mumbles: "underwear, more underwear.... Oh wait, what is this?....... Ieeeeeeks, it´s vibrating!" It would be fun to watch. lol

What irritates me is the "Amy has the same fashion style"-line Sheldon said to his grandmother. Seriously, I don´t want another creepy relationship based on an oedipus comlex or whatever you call this kind of affection. We already have Howardette for that.

I´m so glad that he didn´t say it to Amy, this is something you definitely don´t want to hear neither as a girlfriend nor as a viewer. 

I´m not sad, that Amy is not allowed to sit on Sheldon´s spot, because I have a feeling that the writers will keep that as a key moment. I´m sure that one day Sheldon will let her take a seat on his spot, and she does it, we will all freak out and scream: "Oh my god, something big is going to happen now!"

And then we watch Sheldon kneeling down, while he asks her if she wants to share this spot with him for the rest of their lives?" This would be a beautiful gesture and Valentine´s present!

Or what would be cute as well, Penny wants to sit down on the spot next to Sheldon´s and he shouts at her: "You can´t sit there, this is Amy´s spot!"

"Since when?", Penny asks.

"Since I decided to take her as my fiance!"

"Oh Sheldon I didn´t know congratulation! When did you ask her?"

"I haven´t asked her yet."

"And when are you going to ask her?"

"I haven´t picked up a date yet! Don´t push me!", Sheldon shouts at him.

"Ok, then if you haven´t asked her yet, then this spot is not reserved yet. But let´s make a bet: we run down the stairs. The first one who arrives downstairs gets the spot."

Sheldon hesitates first but then he nods slowly.

He goes to the door and opens it. Penny comes to the door and they agree to run as soon as Leonard has counted to three. They look at Leonard who nods.

He counts to three and Sheldon races out of the door, while Penny leans against the door crossing her arms.

Leonard is confused and asks her what she is waiting for, which Penny replies with a calm voice: "I´ll just give a head start. Don´t worry, he´ll be tired at the halfway."

Ok, that´s all for the moment, I have to I´ll see you as soon as I have a new computer and have a little free time.

Have a nice day/evening everyone!

• Like 3

Two more things I noticed about the episode that I loved: Sheldon on Skype calls the gangs "our friends" (and then he says they are jerks, but this is a detail, LOL!!!); this is so sweet, after the fight in 9.1 when Amy and Sheldon where respectively calling them "my friends" (Amy about going alone to watch Lenny's wedding "I won't be alone, I'll be with my friends" and Sheldon replying "You mean my friends, and why wasn't I invited?")

And Howard, at the comic book store, said their relationship is improved after the break up. I thought from the TR it was part of the coitus joke, but actually I don't think it was; he was just acknowledging their relationship is better from every point of view and all of them has noticed it. 

• Like 9

53 minutes ago, jenafan said:

I felt bad for Sheldon that Amy wasn't there to put Vicks on his chest for him.  I still contend that he was somewhat of a jerk because he probably wanted Amy there to care for him and was taking his frustration out on everyone.  

This shows the Relationship Agreement no longer exists.  If it did, she'd be obliged to cater for his needs while ill. They are experiencing a real relationship now, not guided by Sheldon's rules and regulations, but by feelings and desire just to be, and Amy wanted out on this one.   

Sheldon is so comfortable talking to Amy in such a private bedroom setting, and I couldn't help but notice the blankets pulled down on her bed in the background.  We've melted over Sheldon in his pajamas spralled on his stomach in the first call, but I thought the 2nd call with his laptop sitting not on top straight legs, but between his almost Indian-style legs, was extremely casual and intimate.

I wanted to be mad at Amy for not being there,  but I couldn't. For one, it is never revealed to us how Sheldon may have addressed her over the Skype sessions that kept her from wanting to come home.   Perhaps it was in her best interest to stay away to avoid a fight.   It seems she was keeping in contact with everyone and knew Sheldon was being cared for.  During the first Skype call, Amy knew Sheldon was wrong but gave him the dignity of telling her his version of the events.  During the 2nd call, she wanted to know what was new, not a rehash of Sheldon's victimization. Perhaps they had talked in some Skypes off-screen, and Amy is so done with the subject.   It seems the others had kept her in the loop, as well, because she does not appear clueless.

I enjoyed how Sheldon gave himself a quiz by practicing being empathetic to get Amy's approval before actually doing it. Her reasoning and his conclusion reminded me of their discussion in the stairwell when Amy used the boy who dropped his churros to help understand Leonard's feelings about not being credited for their paper.

I love that Amy lies and/or manipulates, but she never tries to cover it over.  She always reveals herself in the end. The fact that he called her out twice for avoiding him goes to show how much he wants her there with him.   They aren't dating anymore, guys.  He wants her there constantly now. In fact, I think the only reason he wants to be around everyone else so much is because she is not there.

I notice Sheldon is no longer hyper-focused on his hang ups, but now is wanting to be with his friends and willing to go Las Vegas even though he hates it.  That is two episodes in a row where he has begged not to be left alone.  He wants company so badly that he is prowling around with Stuart now.

I find it interesting that the germaphobe is the one who seems to get sick the most on the show.   I'm glad the writer's didn't pull a hat trick by having Sheldon blame coitus and physical contact with Amy for getting contaminated. 

On Sheldon's apologies,  some might try to say that Sheldon wasn't being sincere,  but manipulative because he ended up on the bus at the end after all. I think him making a sincere effort to apologize to Stuart, knowing he wasn't invited to go indicates otherwise.  Stuart was not in the list of ones Leonard said he needed to get forgiveness from before going on the trip.

At the end, Emily feels sorry for jerk Sheldon.  Penny says, now you know our problem.   Everyone wants a break from the guy,  but they really can't stand to leave him behind.  

To me this is further proof that it is not manipulation from Sheldon that the living situation is as it is.   It is because everyone can't get past feeling sorry for him.   They treat him like a child who can't fend for himself,  and I think this episode proves that he can if they would stop enabling and side-stepping his behavior.   

And....he is their friend.  Like Amy, they care for and forgive because they love him.  They say they need a break, and they do.  However things just aren't the same without him, and they end up missing him inspite of themselves. 

I think Sheldon realizes how special what he has is and wants to show appreciation for those who stick by him. He also wants to be a parent some day, and perhaps this is also driving his desire to grow into a better man for his future wife and kids.  He trusts his woman and his friends to help him get there. 

I just have to say again that I loved watching Sheldon address Stuart as if he were a stubborn child who is not going to get his way.  I'm glad they both ended up on the bus in the end. 

the bold part, I was thinking the same thing. I thought his apology to Emily on the bus was profound in addition to being sincere- heres Sheldon acknowledging he is "odd". Not an easy thing to reveal or admit. i always wondered what a guy like Sheldon thinks when he pictures himself as a possible father, a mentor to his own kids when raising them. Is he freaked out that his "oddness" would make him a terrible father? would he rub off in the wrong way to his kids? 

i see this new journey as Sheldon paving the way to being a better guy for being a good husband and possible fatherhood

• Like 8

It would take a lot to keep me in Detroit 3 extra days but a sick Sheldon would do it. I now understand Amy soooooo much better after the little sick Sheldon montage lol

Hell yes. I live 2 hours north of the Motor City. Being less than a hour away from Flint is bad enough, but sometimes a gal has to do what a gal has to do.[emoji51]

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

• Like 3

2 hours ago, 2L344 said:

the bold part, I was thinking the same thing. I thought his apology to Emily on the bus was profound in addition to being sincere- heres Sheldon acknowledging he is "odd". Not an easy thing to reveal or admit. i always wondered what a guy like Sheldon thinks when he pictures himself as a possible father, a mentor to his own kids when raising them. Is he freaked out that his "oddness" would make him a terrible father? would he rub off in the wrong way to his kids? 

i see this new journey as Sheldon paving the way to being a better guy for being a good husband and possible fatherhood

I'm so glad we are on the same page.   Sometimes I worry that I read too much into things.

I have also wondered if that is the reason Sheldon is spending time with Stuart.   He's practicing having a relationship with someone who is as much of an oddball as he is, and Stuart did do him a favor by bringing him his comic books.

I think the only reason Stuart was on that bus was because Sheldon was genuine about letting his "loved ones" go to LV without him.   He said so on the couch, and I do believe the only reason he got on was because he genuinely wanted to apologize to Emily.   He brought Stuart along to hang out with him and drive him around after he got off the bus.

Sheldon's humility is shining through.   He knows how difficult he can be, but he also knows he's never going to get it 100%.   I loved the way he apologized to Emily for all the times he's going to offend her in the future.   It seems he expects her to be around for awhile, and I like that.

I think the apology t-shirts were a great gesture from Sheldon to show that this was a monumental means of personal growth for him, and he was proud of himself.   He even took a picture, probably to send to Amy as evidence of his efforts.    When Sheldon decides to do something, he is all in and goes overboard for sure, but he wouldn't be Sheldon otherwise.

• Like 6

14 hours ago, hazelra7 said:

So WHen Sheldon first introduced Amy to Meemaw, he was on the beige chair and Meemaw was in his spot.  Amy knocks on the door and Sheldon leaps off the chair and jumps to answer VERY excited.  He says, "that's her!  oh you're gonna love her, Meemaw... She has the same fashion sense as you."  Amy comes in nervously, and Sheldon introduces them.  Meemaw is nice and smiles.  Sheldon is so excited, he says to Amy..."Ask her for tissue..> Go on..'   Amy says... "Okay.. can i have a tissue and Meemaw says Sure and pulls a tissue outta of her sleeve.  Sheldon says "she's just like spider man."  Amy smiles, and Meemaw says something like "I dont understand that..." Cut scene.

I can't stop rereading this post.   As someone who loves spiders and a huge Spiderman fan, I totally get Sheldon's fascination.   I think it is cute that Amy understands it, while Meemaw doesn't.

Funny story:  I really do love spiders.   One time at work, a spider was scurrying across my desk and I followed it with my face saying "hello" to it.   My boss and a couple of co-workers witnessed this.   They thought I was talking to my reflection in the desk.   Major confusion and laughter ensued.

They didn't know that spider made a daily visit.   I considered the little critter a friend.

Charlotte's Web - My favorite childhood story.   Every year I look forward to the orb-weavers that build webs outside the front door of my house.

I think Sheldon would look awesome in a Spiderman costume.   He's already got the speech down.   Would love to see Amy kiss him the way MaryJane does in the movies.  

Edited by jenafan
  • Like 2

6 hours ago, EvilStewie said:

I have little doubt Amy will pay her dues! ..and Sheldon asked for it, He is a handful when he is sick! Those flashbacks, you can't blame anyone for being upset with him. To me that is why I can let it go, and its not a big deal to me either. I feel the rest of the gang is owed her empathy. I think its cute that with Shamy.. The apple doesn't fall far from the tree.  You still got to call a spade and spade though 

I just want to say, I think I worded this wrong! I doubt she won't pay for what she did... but I should have said I have little doubt Amy won't pay her dues? 

3 minutes ago, jlove said:

I was thinking about Earworm and Opening Night again.  I'm now 100% convinced that not only did Sheldon stay with Amy Saturday night, but that they spent all day Sunday together as well, with him only returning home late Sunday night.

Opening Night starts with Leonard, Penny and Sheldon having dinner Monday night in 4A and Penny says "I'm really glad you and Amy are back together."  This means that Penny has not seen Sheldon since he ran out of the apartment on Saturday night to go get his girl back.

I'm guessing he arrived home late Sunday night, after Lenny was already in bed, or if we imagine Lenny, say, went out themsleves on Sunday night he came back after they had left and was in bed before they returned.  Either way, that puts him at Amy's for at least 24 hours, I'd guess.

There is no way in that time they didn't talk about the breakup.  I'm confident the conversation we all want happened then.  Additionally, like I think I said before, yes Amy was surprised that Sheldon was ready for sex when the girls told her, but not THAT surprised.  As in, once the girls told her what he said she believed it.  My take?  Sheldon and Amy definitely worked some things out on Sunday, in addition to all the necking like hooligans under the school bleachers.

Yes that totally makes sense , good thinking :) 

Awww - they are super cute !

• Like 3

6 hours ago, mirs1 said:

Two more things I noticed about the episode that I loved: Sheldon on Skype calls the gangs "our friends" (and then he says they are jerks, but this is a detail, LOL!!!); this is so sweet, after the fight in 9.1 when Amy and Sheldon where respectively calling them "my friends" (Amy about going alone to watch Lenny's wedding "I won't be alone, I'll be with my friends" and Sheldon replying "You mean my friends, and why wasn't I invited?")

And Howard, at the comic book store, said their relationship is improved after the break up. I thought from the TR it was part of the coitus joke, but actually I don't think it was; he was just acknowledging their relationship is better from every point of view and all of them has noticed it. 

Yes to this, I noticed that too and loved it.  After all the relationship jokes the group has made, after Amy declaring "they think our relationship is a joke," after Howard just months ago saying that she had escaped Sheldon's "dark and crazy dungeon" and the foreign sensation she was feeling was happiness we have HIM of all people noticing how their relationship is "really improved" and just casually stating it.

2 hours ago, jenafan said:

I can't stop rereading this post.   As someone who loves spiders and a huge Spiderman fan, I totally get Sheldon's fascination.   I think it is cute that Amy understands it, while Meemaw doesn't.

Funny story:  I really do love spiders.   One time at work, a spider was scurrying across my desk and I followed it with my face saying "hello" to it.   My boss and a couple of co-workers witnessed this.   They thought I was talking to my reflection in the desk.   Major confusion and laughter ensued.

They didn't know that spider made a daily visit.   I considered the little critter a friend.

Charlotte's Web - My favorite childhood story.   Every year I look forward to the orb-weavers that build webs outside the front door of my house.

I think Sheldon would look awesome in a Spiderman costume.   He's already got the speech down.   Would love to see Amy kiss him the way MaryJane does in the movies.  

Yeah, then you should know that Meemaw says something like "he's been saying that since he was 10 years old...I still don't understand."  LOL

• Like 8

3 hours ago, jenafan said:

I'm so glad we are on the same page.   Sometimes I worry that I read too much into things.

I have also wondered if that is the reason Sheldon is spending time with Stuart.   He's practicing having a relationship with someone who is as much of an oddball as he is, and Stuart did do him a favor by bringing him his comic books.

I think the only reason Stuart was on that bus was because Sheldon was genuine about letting his "loved ones" go to LV without him.   He said so on the couch, and I do believe the only reason he got on was because he genuinely wanted to apologize to Emily.   He brought Stuart along to hang out with him and drive him around after he got off the bus.

Sheldon's humility is shining through.   He knows how difficult he can be, but he also knows he's never going to get it 100%.   I loved the way he apologized to Emily for all the times he's going to offend her in the future.   It seems he expects her to be around for awhile, and I like that.

I think the apology t-shirts were a great gesture from Sheldon to show that this was a monumental means of personal growth for him, and he was proud of himself.   He even took a picture, probably to send to Amy as evidence of his efforts.    When Sheldon decides to do something, he is all in and goes overboard for sure, but he wouldn't be Sheldon otherwise.

thanks and me too! i think we all have the over- analyzing side of us, thats why we like this thread so much. Misery loves company lol! your insights are pretty much spot on in my opinion...

As for Stuart- Ive always had a soft spot for him. Such a sad soul. Sure, he can be a bit creepy these days but hes harmless enough. He is usually the odd man out when it comes to the gang, whether its not participating in a scavenger hunt, not getting an invite to the Star Wars premier, and in the latest episode not getting the invite to Vegas. Yet he is also the one who allows his comic book store to be used for the scavenger hunt, has kind things to say about Lenny while playing dead diring a murder mystery, and brings comics to Sheldon. Howard owes Stuart big time for taking care of his mother and essentially moving on for a while. Yes, it was self serving to Stuart, and the friendship he had with mom got creepy, but I still thought he did Howard and Bernie a solid....

I thought that there were similarities in the way Sheldon and Stuart were sometimes viewed by the group (odd individuals), and maybe this episode would be Sheldon recognizing that and trying to reach out a bit. 

But like you mentioned, maybe Sheldon just needed a ride lol!

I do like Sheldon's new found sencerity when it comes to personal growth. theres a kind of confidence and assurance about him. I attribute the catalyst to the Shamy becoming what it should have been all along.

As for the picture of the shirts, I believe he was taking them so he could prove to Leonard that he made the rounds and should be allowed to go to Vegas lol...

Edited by 2L344
  • Like 5

• Tensor locked and unlocked this topic
  • Tensor locked this topic
  • Tensor unlocked this topic