Jump to content

[Spoilers] Shamy: Season 9


Tensor
 Share

Recommended Posts

Every time I see the "kiss" pic, whether it's MJ's signature or Ranger Rosa's latest post, I get to hear the first five seconds of "Darlin' " loop through my head for an hour. Thanks TBBT..........

  • Like 9

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

34 minutes ago, 2L344 said:

Every time I see the "kiss" pic, whether it's MJ's signature or Ranger Rosa's latest post, I get to hear the first five seconds of "Darlin' " loop through my head for an hour. Thanks TBBT..........

Me too, but I honestly don't like the song, so whenever I remember or start humming "don't know if words can say/but darlin I'll find a way" or "lalala" like Sheldon did, I get angry of myself. Thanks for the pleasure and for the displeasure., TBBT lol.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

43 minutes ago, Ranger Rosa said:

Me too, but I honestly don't like the song, so whenever I remember or start humming "don't know if words can say/but darlin I'll find a way" or "lalala" like Sheldon did, I get angry of myself. Thanks for the pleasure and for the displeasure., TBBT lol.

The song was awkward the first time I heard it, but over time, it seems appropriate for a quirky couple like Shamy.  Now I love the song because I always think of their reconciliation when I hear it and I replay on youtube or my DVR frequently.  My sincere hope for Shamy 2.0 is that instead of "Sheldon being Sheldon," "Sheldon and Amy" can be "Sheldon and Amy" as a team on the same page, even if it confuses others.  I loved how Amy asked for clarification when Sheldon called her an asteroid.  I hope this is a sign of continued improvement in communication.  I am secretly hoping Amy would embrace the "Flaky" nickname realizing it is a term of endearment from Sheldon, no matter how awkward on the surface it might appear to their friends or the viewers.  As long as Sheldon and Amy appreciate one another, it doesn't matter what anyone else thinks (i.e. whether we see it or not is irrelevant).   

Edited by Touche
  • Like 7

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, Touche said:

The song was awkward the first time I heard it, but over time, it seems appropriate for a quirky couple like Shamy.  Now I love the song because I always think of their reconciliation when I hear it and I replay on youtube or my DVR frequently.  My sincere hope for Shamy 2.0 is that instead of "Sheldon being Sheldon," "Sheldon and Amy" can be "Sheldon and Amy" as a team on the same page, even if it confuses others.  I loved how Amy asked for clarification when Sheldon called her an asteroid.  I hope this is a sign of continued improvement in communication.  I am secretly hoping Amy would embrace the "Flaky" nickname realizing it is a term of endearment from Sheldon, no matter how awkward on the surface it might appear to their friends or the viewers.  As long as Sheldon and Amy appreciate one another, it doesn't matter what anyone else thinks (i.e. whether we see it or not is irrelevant).   

Oh, don't get me wrong, I do think it fits perfectly with the situation, story and the characters. It's like these songs you don't like but still you know the lyrics and even sing it lol.
And I guess your hopes are all the fandom's hopes.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It seems now that all is well with our ShAmy there are less shamy fanfiction stories.

Almost every time I check the updates of BBT fanfictions I see it is shenny stories. 

Do you know an other site/link where I can read shamy fanfiction, other than from fanfiction.net ?

I became addictive. :-/ I usually read a chapter or more, from some stories, each evening before sleeping.

I post over at AO3, too and have found some decent Shamy stuff. I have been busy with Bones stuff but anxious to get back to BBT bc i, too have noticed a dearth of new Shamy stuff and feel a duty to write stuff

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Susana Alcira said:

Bill's " french" tweet:

SHAMY watching a french movie together?

By the way: Molaro was in the script/story of Alien, Herb Garden, Spittoon, Launch Acceleration, Love Spell and others big SHAMY episodes.

Which episode is this?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

12 minutes ago, camelliayao said:

Which episode is this?

The french thing? We don't know, Bill asked on twitter how to pronnounce "fortress of solitude" and "batcave" in french. It might be for a future episode or nothing related to the show. :p

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

someone else is concerned about the color of the script cover? It's the same color that was used for the first two episodes of the season.

I don't know if there is a theory of colors for scripts but I have a bad feeling about this

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

28 minutes ago, cutiepie said:

someone else is concerned about the color of the script cover? It's the same color that was used for the first two episodes of the season.

I don't know if there is a theory of colors for scripts but I have a bad feeling about this

Nah, Shamy's lookin pretty good these days and I doubt the writers want to exhaust the audience by twirling at that windmill yet again...however, if there needs to be drama unfolding I would look to Rajemily...that's where the trouble will brew. 

Edited by 2L344
  • Like 9

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, mphs95 said:

 

I post over at AO3, too and have found some decent Shamy stuff. I have been busy with Bones stuff but anxious to get back to BBT bc i, too have noticed a dearth of new Shamy stuff and feel a duty to write stuff

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

I adore your fanfics :) 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

19 minutes ago, Soopysue said:

I keep going back to that article too , I think that it would be such a missed opportunity if they didn't go down this route - horny Sheldon, trying to suppress it would be comedy gold lol :) :icon_cheesygrin:. Trying to throw himself into work , getting grumpy and frustrated with Lenny and there displays of affection and Yee haws from the bedroom . Maybe even leading to him asking Lenny to move out .......so he can you know ( nudge nudge , wink wink ) suduce Amy in peace !! :icon_redface:. When he finally gives in a realises there is no way he's waiting till next Birthday !. Can you imagine him trying to recreate Amy's  Birthday night - dim lighting, candles , music - Amy arrives and is all coy at first - teasing him pretending that she is oblivious and him getting all tongue tied etc , haha !!!!.  Of course it then all works out and we get some more sexy Shamy time :) . 

Oh God I'm away for a cup of tea - and a read of a fanfiction :icon_cheesygrin:

Love this idea.  I vote for this to be an episode soon! (insert hail gif)

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

We just have to give poor Shelly some time, to enjoy being back with Amy. They´ve just reconciled and had sex, then Amy went away to a neurobiology conference (I loved how she flutters with her eyelashes in "The Sales Call Sublimation", when she mentions that she wishes that Sheldon was there, she´s so cute when she flirts shily, while Sheldon doesn´t get the point) and when she came back, she met Sheldon´s Meemaw.

I´m sure that, when time goes by and they spent more time together, that Sheldon´s urges will come up sooner or later, he just needs a trigger, that awakes these urges. It could be everything.

Poor Shelly won´t know what comes over him, when it happens!

Imagine Sheldon speaking in a very deep voice, or that he grumbles like an animal on heat everytime Amy is close to him. I would love to see that! 44.gif

And then he asks Amy for help and uses her as his detector to find out the cause of his behaviour.

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

12 hours ago, CentralPerk said:

It seems now that all is well with our ShAmy there are less shamy fanfiction stories.

Almost every time I check the updates of BBT fanfictions I see it is shenny stories. :(

Do you know an other site/link where I can read shamy fanfiction, other than from fanfiction.net ?

I became addictive. :-/ I usually read a chapter or more, from some stories, each evening before sleeping.

I'm just back from Fanfiction.net and I as going to post the exact same message! Desperately looking for good Shamy stories :( I was expecting a whole new bunch of Shamy stories after December :(

May I recommend The Science of Love if you're not already reading it? It's absolutely brilliant!

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Or how about a "Dr. Jekyll/Mr Hide" Sheldon? One moment he´s just Dr. Sheldon Lee Cooper, the scientist, but in the next moment he walks towards Amy, while she walks backwards, because she doesn´t know what´s happening and is somehow frightened. Suddenly she finds herself leaning against the wall and can´t escape anywhere. Sheldon presses his hands next to her head, breathingly heavily, while he grumbles. Amy looks into his eyes, that look back into hers, full of lust and desire. 

I´m sorry, I know I should stop, but sometimes I can´t do nothing against it! 5.gif

Please don´t be mad with me!

Ok, I better continue with my project.

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It seems now that all is well with our ShAmy there are less shamy fanfiction stories.

Almost every time I check the updates of BBT fanfictions I see it is shenny stories. 

Do you know an other site/link where I can read shamy fanfiction, other than from fanfiction.net ?

I became addictive. :-/ I usually read a chapter or more, from some stories, each evening before sleeping.

As a Fan Fic writer, its hard when your couple is happy and you have no angst to write.  I find this to be the case, at least.  Its so much easier to write when there is drama.  Some of the best FF came out last summer after season 7, and Sheldon being on a train. IMO, it was the golden age of Shamy Fan Fics. Now that our couple is happy, what's next?  That is the problem with so many shows.  Look at Remington Steele, Scarecrow and Mrs. King, Moonlighting, etc. (I think I just aged myself, but you get the point)

  Because of this, I bet the Shenny's are having a field day.  The Lenny's should, too since there is trouble in paradise.  In fact, I have more ideas for Lenny's than I do Shamy now.  Sad, if you know how i feel about Penny.  That being said, I think it would be comic GOLD to have a randy sexually frustrated Sheldon on the show.  God, it writes itself!!  Just so much fun to be had with that lil nugget, and Lorre's quote tells me that is coming... (eheheh coming... sorry...)

 

Anyway, @mphs95 should tell us all how to write for a couple that is set.  She writes Bones and they have been married with kids, so if she can write Bones, we can write Shamy.  

 

Good things are coming... (ehehhe coming... Sorry, I'll stop now...)

Awwww thanks for the kudos, babe...

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

 

I post over at AO3, too and have found some decent Shamy stuff. I have been busy with Bones stuff but anxious to get back to BBT bc i, too have noticed a dearth of new Shamy stuff and feel a duty to write stuff

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

I adore your fanfics  

Thank you thank you. PR and JA are coming soon. I participated in a Bones FF Challenge that took longer than anticipated. Have a couple more Shamy ideas in development, too...

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

On 16/1/2016 at 3:39 AM, AnnJ said:

Maybe the guys and girls will be taking a European vacation :)

OOOOOR Sheldon will agree to watch a French movie but will stick to the French dubbed version of Superman or Batman :p

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Tensor locked and unlocked this topic
  • Tensor locked this topic
  • Tensor unlocked this topic

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.