The Big Bang Theory Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Tensor

[Spoilers] Shamy: Season 9

***Hugs Juni***  I understand where you're coming from more than you know.  

Thank you Nickelette! You should see me now..I'm grinning ;)

• Like 2

Oooooh! MY COD! Steve, you weren't lying then. Bless you man. LOL! 

I wonder indeed whether this is the key scene that sets up ep2.

I wonder if Mary knew about Sheldon's plans to propose and is calling him to find out how it went. And that's how we find out. Or whether he's calling her upset because Amy broke it off, and maybe she says something to make him feel better and more determined.

Either one of those scenarios has me squeeing in delight. THIS IS SO EXCITING!

• Like 3

*koops: "I am not watching any episode until I know how things develop!"*

*Bolaro* Insert non-taped scene*

*koops:

gopher_home_top_story.gif

That's my favorite gif btw! It makes me laugh hysterically..

• Like 3

I go offline for 30 minutes and new things appear

As for the missing scene it might of played like how there was no cold open taped for 8'23 on the night and it was only taped when Mayim came back for 8'24

Also in girls night was the shamy situation mentioned? Also where was it held?

Edited by rachelshamyfan
  • Like 2

Thank you so much, Koops. All of you guys are making me feel welcome!

I hope you enjoy your time here Juni! You haven't seen how CAH-razy this forum can get when there are positive spoilers like the ILY2 in the Prom episode! 

Either one of those scenarios has me squeeing in delight. THIS IS SO EXCITING!

"Isn't this exciting?" said in Bernie's extra-high pitched voice :icon_biggrin:

• Like 5

I go offline for 30 minutes and new things appear

Also in girls night was the shamy situation mentioned? Also where was it held?

Girl's night scene was a Penny's and there was zero mention of Shamy's situation.  They talked solely about the Lenny drama.

So excited! He did not lie! Dreamy speculation activate ! Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

9b68c014dde3e01a29b81e1ef7264ab1.jpg
  • Like 3

I'm sorry you feel this way. I've never been part of a forum before but I really enjoy the conversations here. Also I don't feel like people are attacking each other. Tbh, I'm suffering from major depression and rarely leave my home. I've big social issues and lost all my friends due to that. Since I found this forum a few days ago I've been able to communicate with people who share my interest. It's really brightened my days.

Also, I won't be able to watch season 9 until next year and am extremely grateful for all the information. And yes, I like discussing it, imagining things or moaning about them.

I really thought that's what this forum is for.

*Hugs Juni* don't worry, I know exactly where you're coming from. I'm always here if you need a chat :)

Have I missed this spoiler somewhere? suddenly this thread has just exploded!

• Like 3

No, but I crossed lying fake ass bitch off the list. :icon_twisted: :icon_razz: I still need time for him to regain the Santa hat. 

LOL okey-dokey then. 

Anyways I'm just glad this thread is finally happy and excited after a period of negativity. :shy:

• Like 2

LOL okey-dokey then. 

Anyways I'm just glad this thread is finally happy and excited after a period of negativity. :shy:

The thread has been a delight all day already - but this is really the icing on the cake! :D

• Like 6

*Hugs Juni* don't worry, I know exactly where you're coming from. I'm always here if you need a chat :)

I'm really ecstatic about your support. Thank you very much, Amy Fowler!

Wow I guess my prediction of 2 months before the fandom did a 180 should have been more like 2 days. Haha talk about bombshell though! I love when the forum is in this mood. 

• Like 7

Wow I guess my prediction of 2 months before the fandom did a 180 should have been more like 2 days. Haha talk about bombshell though! I love when the forum is in this mood. 

Me too!!!

Kinda yeah :)  God episode 2 makes so much more sense to me now.  Has to be the tag in episode 1 cause Kerry is right, it did seem to end on a downer otherwise and they normally always throw in more of a punch scene or joke there instead.  I wonder if anyone will get to see that scene then at some point since they'll want an audience reaction on sound file for it.  I can't remember how they did it for the Nathan Fillion thing.  Does anyone remember if they just filmed that one out of context and just told the audience that's what it was?

do not recall mark s. say that they skip a scene.

they showed leonard and raj go to the store, that was it.

do not recall mark s. say that they skip a scene.

they showed leonard and raj go to the store, that was it.

Exactly, so they probably didn't say anything about skipping a scene.  Though I thought Kazzie had mentioned about the premiere that they didn't call that last scene "the tag" and she said it definitely didn't feel like a tag.  

• Like 2

Goddamn it, we all went home too early.  I need to freak out face to face for this!

I am picturing bodies falling off the balcony into the pool below....or that may just be me.   

• Like 4

I am picturing bodies falling off the balcony into the pool below....or that may just be me.   

True if there was any point in the trip where we were going to test that balcony jump it would have been now.  Just holy crow, was not expecting this today, but whoo hoo!!  I always love scenes with Mary, they always lead to good things :)

• Like 3

I don't want to get my hopes all up and have them dashed! But Dang it my hopes are running wild and free! Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

• Like 4