[Spoilers] Shamy: Season 9

There was talk about a shamy wedding taking place in time for 10.2 

Unless something happens soon it will be a super fast organized wedding very unlike tbbt where the other two couples waited well over a whole season to get married from engagement

• Like 1

• Replies 25.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• April

• A Shamy gal

• jenafan

• Amy Fowler

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Morning peeps! Let me clear up and give a more in depth shamy reportings!   There were 2 takes of the second kiss... As they finish kissing the first time round. They break apart. Sheld

Ok fellow Shamies, I typed up this report on the plane home just now. I've just landed and have another hour or so until I'll be home, but I thought I'd post this at least for you all real quick.  Sor

Oh...I thought someone has already posted a TR? No? Ok. First of all, English is not my first language, so I may have misunderstood a lot of the lines. Please forgive me if the episode turns out

Posted Images

40 minutes ago, Einstein Von Brainstorm said:

*resists the urge to ask weird questions like "HOW DID THEY SMELL?!" and just leaves the internet* :superman:

ya i was close to asking it myself but didnt want stalker creepy Stuart leaking out of that post lol

• Like 4

Just now, 2L344 said:

lol I thought Amy's mom was pissed at Amy for baking the penis cakes and "making" the gals eat them. Im not sure how her Mom takes Sheldon news these days. That hilarious Skype session that Sheldon ends with "its time to make love to your daughter's vagina" and mom's screech as he closes the laptop, classic! Im curious if her mother is happy with anyone that takes her daughter out, or was she secretly hoping for Amy to find a "nice" boy after the break up.

I thought it was a mixed of all of that, penis shaped cookies, pierced ears and breaking up, not sure what was the biggest guilt of those three for her, though, LOL! From the very few things we know about her, I got the impression that her main goal was to see her daughter "settled" with someone; she insisted upon her dating once a year even if amy didn't seem interested in doing, for example....Not so sure she liked Sheldon so much, but I guess she was relieved her daughter had a boyfriend...

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, 2L344 said:

ya i was close to asking it myself but didnt want stalker creepy Stuart leaking out of that post lol

Not to sound weird..

Who am I kidding that boat has sailed!

I have sniffed a few celebs and they all smell AMAZING! There must be a secret spa somewhere where they all go to get injected with excellent scent! :yes::no: 

10 minutes ago, hazelra7 said:

Changed my post.  I shouldn't tease the Lenny's.  We need to remember that as much we disagree on little points, in general, since Earworm, we have NOTHING to complain about. The 'he said, she said' argument over Amy V. Sheldon is in the 10 round and its already a knock out.  They both knocked each other out.... and ended up on the mat... doing stuff... Sorry... analogy got away from me...

Point is, we need to show the love, people.  Both to our fellow TBBT fans and our own Ship.  

PS my anti-depressants I took since Intimacy Accelerant are working wonders....

eyebrows.gif.14f2356a8c5d3dce22f943caa5d

Edited by Einstein Von Brainstorm
  • Like 8

45 minutes ago, Einstein Von Brainstorm said:

*resists the urge to ask weird questions like "HOW DID THEY SMELL?!" and just leaves the internet* :superman:

It's neat for me that this would be a question of interest, because every time I watch Earworm, I can just envision the way Sheldon and Amy smell to each other being so close together and that appeals to my imaginary senses as much as watching the kiss unfold.     I wrote in my FF that her lips tasted like the red wine she was drinking and that Sheldon wanted to get drunk by it.     

I enjoyed "Opening night," but I loved "Earworm" even more.

• Like 6

6 minutes ago, Einstein Von Brainstorm said:

Not to sound weird..

Who am I kidding that boat has sailed!

I have sniffed a few celebs and they all smell AMAZING! There must be a secret spa somewhere where they all go to get injected with excellent scent! :yes::no: 

It's the smell of fame. Or money. Or both. I've only been close to one celebrity and he smelled like sweat, ugh.

8 minutes ago, Einstein Von Brainstorm said:

eyebrows.gif.14f2356a8c5d3dce22f943caa5d

Hehe I see what you both did here
CTM_1iVWEAA-DiK.jpg:large

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, jenafan said:

It's neat for me that this would be a question of interest, because every time I watch Earworm, I can just envision the way Sheldon and Amy smell to each other being so close together and that appeals to my imaginary senses as much as watching the kiss unfold.     I wrote in my FF that her lips tasted like the red wine she was drinking and that Sheldon wanted to get drunk by it.     

any time I have a spearmint tic-tac I think (so not in any way creepy...) "this is what shamy's kisses taste like..."

image.gif.62541025cf936f52567fba6bfe9173

• Like 7

54 minutes ago, jenafan said:

I wrote in my FF that her lips tasted like the red wine she was drinking and that Sheldon wanted to get drunk by it.     

So this was the drunk in love that Beyoncé was talking about, huh?

39 minutes ago, FortCozyMcBlanket said:

any time I have a spearmint tic-tac I think (so not in any way creepy...) "this is what shamy's kisses taste like..."

image.gif.62541025cf936f52567fba6bfe9173

tumblr_nyfta8SXGt1ujgfoio1_500.gif
(but I like it lol)

• Like 6

1 hour ago, mirs1 said:

I thought it was a mixed of all of that, penis shaped cookies, pierced ears and breaking up, not sure what was the biggest guilt of those three for her, though, LOL! From the very few things we know about her, I got the impression that her main goal was to see her daughter "settled" with someone; she insisted upon her dating once a year even if amy didn't seem interested in doing, for example....Not so sure she liked Sheldon so much, but I guess she was relieved her daughter had a boyfriend...

Ha I forgot about the ears! I would really love to see Amy's mom interact with Amy or Sheldon, or both! But that would mean the writers would want us to know more about Amy....dare they?

1 hour ago, jenafan said:

That's funny. In my mind Sheldon got a nose full of Head & Shoulders while Amy drowned in Johnson's baby powder during that kiss.

• Like 9

18 minutes ago, 2L344 said:

That's funny. In my mind Sheldon got a nose full of Head & Shoulders while Amy drowned in Johnson's baby powder during that kiss.

Works for me.  They both smell clean.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Einstein Von Brainstorm said:

tumblr_nzjczobV7y1sp0cpeo3_500.gif.f0544

Right we need to Vote for Shamy more on this page:

http://www.cbs.com/superbowl/fan-awards/game-changing-moment/

The Supergirl fandom (who knew, right?! :rofl:) have come out of nowhere and taken the lead! 

LET'S GET 'EM SHAMIES! :vinsent:

The Supergirl fandom is mostly composed by teenagers, they do a really impressive job to make the show win things. I know that because I used to do it with Glee and some CW shows lol. 

• Like 3

23 minutes ago, Ranger Rosa said:

The Supergirl fandom is mostly composed by teenagers, they do a really impressive job to make the show win things. I know that because I used to do it with Glee and some CW shows lol. 

Off topic, but I got a fan fic reader ask me to write a rated M fan fic with SUpergirl and some teenage boy.  Like a 12 year old.  I was like...Dude.. Get off the internet, Pedo!!  Anyway, we can let those snot nose brats sink our ship!  TO ARMS!!  VOTE VOTE VOTE!!

• Like 3

18 minutes ago, hazelra7 said:

Off topic, but I got a fan fic reader ask me to write a rated M fan fic with SUpergirl and some teenage boy.  Like a 12 year old.  I was like...Dude.. Get off the internet, Pedo!!  Anyway, we can let those snot nose brats sink our ship!  TO ARMS!!  VOTE VOTE VOTE!!

I don't know what scares me most abot it: the fact that a guy is reading fanfiction (I know that some guys do it, but they are pretty rare to find) or his request itself. I mean, why people don't ask for something normal, like Cyclops and Rogue (I would love that, tbh. If Jean Grey were dead, it would be awesome). I really don't understand.

About the bold part:

tZOS8.gif

Anyway, let's make Kara Zor-El crew eat dust!

• Like 1

The local network just televised "The Agreement Dissection" with Shamy's first kiss in Amy's apartment...it just occurred to me that Amy didn't remember what happened and Sheldon had to explain what happened, including the kiss....how the hell did I miss THAT after all this time?? Sheesh......so Amy doesn't remember their first kiss that she initiated??

image.jpg

• Like 5

40 minutes ago, 2L344 said:

The local network just televised "The Agreement Dissection" with Shamy's first kiss in Amy's apartment...it just occurred to me that Amy didn't remember what happened and Sheldon had to explain what happened, including the kiss....how the hell did I miss THAT after all this time?? Sheesh......so Amy doesn't remember their first kiss that she initiated??

image.jpg

Yep. And I have the feeling that once she moves in with Sheldon, they'll give their last kiss at her apartment at the couch. And then, a new era will begin.
Funny how her face is just like me on monday mornings.

• Like 7

1 hour ago, Ranger Rosa said:

Yep. And I have the feeling that once she moves in with Sheldon, they'll give their last kiss at her apartment at the couch. And then, a new era will begin.
Funny how her face is just like me on monday mornings.

Oh man, got a little misty eyed there for a second!

2hdp203.jpg

Edited by 2L344
  • Like 6

7 hours ago, kazzie said:

Like I always say. See the episode before you put your final judgments in :) Shamy are fine and stronger ten ever. trust me ;) 

Love you Kazzie !!!!! When you say it's all fine ( I was one who wasn't worried - but always fab to hear !! ) I always listen and breathe a big sigh of relief :) 

BTW - you know how technically challenged I am but while on Instagram just now I noticed Mayim liking your pics !!!!!!, I wasn't sure how it works , ie would you know this already by notification ?!! so I screenshot the page for you just in case :) .  I've got it if you need it !! X

7 hours ago, Einstein Von Brainstorm said:

Nope.

tumblr_inline_nxoc1vvR021qk86ak_540.gif.

I love this gif !!!!!! 

6 hours ago, kazzie said:

That arm has been around me.. I can never look at that arm in the same way again.. :cool:

Eeeek , it must have been amazing !!!!!!!!.

I imagine him smelling delicious, did he smell delicious ???, maybe that's just cause of all the baby powder talk though with Sheldon :icon_cheesygrin:

6 hours ago, Einstein Von Brainstorm said:

I literally just asked this and then read your post !!!!!! Haha , to the sin closet we go .........

5 hours ago, kazzie said:

For the record. I don't recall smelling them...

What ?!!!!! It would defiantly have been one of the first things I did ........ Yip I'm beginning to sound weird !!!!!!. I now realise why I never have a desire to meet anyone famous ( my daughter thinks I'm nuts ) but I'd just be a total embarrassment :icon_cheesygrin:.

• Like 8

• Tensor locked and unlocked this topic
  • Tensor locked this topic
  • Tensor unlocked this topic