[Spoilers] Shamy: Season 9

8 minutes ago, wowbagger said:

hee! Oh, man, now I have a vision of Sheldon and Amy's child as some sort of confident outgoing physically active Penny type, who has absolutely naff-all interest in continuing the proud tradition of Fun with Flags, much to his parents' horror. But then there is a knock on the door, and the wispy brainiac child of Leonard and penny knocks on the door and says : 'let me! Let me! I LIVE for vexillology, and I have so many dreams for this programme! We can branch out into heraldry! That's the only thing that was needed for this show to go viral!', and have Amy look at the kid with eyes misting over. And then composing a theme for FwF (and heraldry) on her harp.....

Haha! I’m not going into fanfics at all but this makes me LOL so hard right now.

new_001.gif.dd2c3f3742deb561c0a9c7dea9ca

:icon_cheesygrin:

• Like 6

• Replies 25.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• April

• A Shamy gal

• jenafan

• Amy Fowler

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Morning peeps! Let me clear up and give a more in depth shamy reportings!   There were 2 takes of the second kiss... As they finish kissing the first time round. They break apart. Sheld

Ok fellow Shamies, I typed up this report on the plane home just now. I've just landed and have another hour or so until I'll be home, but I thought I'd post this at least for you all real quick.  Sor

Oh...I thought someone has already posted a TR? No? Ok. First of all, English is not my first language, so I may have misunderstood a lot of the lines. Please forgive me if the episode turns out

Posted Images

9 hours ago, 2L344 said:

Ha I forgot about the ears! I would really love to see Amy's mom interact with Amy or Sheldon, or both! But that would mean the writers would want us to know more about Amy....dare they?

I forgot about the ears, too.   Only because I haven't seen Amy wear earrings since that episode.   Maybe, after talking to her Mom, she had second thoughts and took them out to let the holes close up.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, mirs1 said:

Amy's mother knows about the break up, Amy told her in 9.3...well actually not Amy, she was supposed to give her the sad news in a phone call, but she couldn't make it and Penny spilled the beans. I bet Amy told her they reconciled as soon as Sheldon left her apartment, the woman was pretty upset with her daughter for the break up, she even made Penny close her in a closet as a punishment!!! As a matter of fact, an episode in which Sheldon interacts with her should be really hilarious, now that he can brag about their sexual encounter(s) for real! it was never made it clear in the show if they ever met in person, even if it sounds reasonable, since she lives in the neighborhood. I'm wondering what kind of son-in-law Sheldon might be, LOL!

Oh boy I wanna see this, Sheldon meeting Amy's mother. Wonder if that goes any better than Amy meeting Meemaw.. :laugh: And you're right, we don't know for sure if he's ever met her in person.They don't seem to have a very close relationship. Amy's mom is very strict and conservative, but at the same she wanted Amy to meet a guy, get married and all that. I can just picture that scene, Shamy and Amy's mom having an awkward conversation over a cup of tea for the first time. Would she approve Sheldon? After "it's time for me to make love to your daughter's vagina"? Would she and Mary get along? Hopefully we'll get something about her mom, at least when they get married. We know very little about this woman and given that Amy's a secondary character, it's possible that we won't get much more, which is a shame. 

• Like 7

3 hours ago, wowbagger said:

hee! Oh, man, now I have a vision of Sheldon and Amy's child as some sort of confident outgoing physically active Penny type, who has absolutely naff-all interest in continuing the proud tradition of Fun with Flags, much to his parents' horror. But then there is a knock on the door, and the wispy brainiac child of Leonard and penny knocks on the door and says : 'let me! Let me! I LIVE for vexillology, and I have so many dreams for this programme! We can branch out into heraldry! That's the only thing that was needed for this show to go viral!', and have Amy look at the kid with eyes misting over. And then composing a theme for FwF (and heraldry) on her harp.....

I love it !

• Like 1

In comic con, Molaro had said we will learn more about Amy's past, or meeting her family.

There are 9 episodes to go. I wait for it.

14 hours ago, rachelshamyfan said:

There was talk about a shamy wedding taking place in time for 10.2 

Unless something happens soon it will be a super fast organized wedding very unlike tbbt where the other two couples waited well over a whole season to get married from engagement

I thought about it and I think Amy didn't anticipate the break up in her calculations. So, maybe we can add 6 months, so not 10.2, a little more.

We can hope. :biggrin:

Edited by CentralPerk
Raa sorry 2 topics in the same post now.
  • Like 4

11 hours ago, hazelra7 said:

Off topic, but I got a fan fic reader ask me to write a rated M fan fic with SUpergirl and some teenage boy.  Like a 12 year old.  I was like...Dude.. Get off the internet, Pedo!!  Anyway, we can let those snot nose brats sink our ship!  TO ARMS!!  VOTE VOTE VOTE!!

That is really icky! I feel bad you even got that message, its creepy! 

@Einstein Von Brainstorm  You know which celeb smells good? HIM! 

250498_10204373641359124_6557958045595424630_n.jpg

OK sorry, back to your regular Shamy scrolling

Edited by EvilStewie
  • Like 2

8 hours ago, 2L344 said:

Oh man, got a little misty eyed there for a second!

2hdp203.jpg

Damn onion cutters ninjas!

46 minutes ago, shamyy said:

Guys can someone explain to me the "do it again" scene ? I don't understand. If someones remember pleasee tell me what's going happen on that scene ?? emoji33.png

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What episode you're talking about?

• Like 1

Oh man, got a little misty eyed there for a second!

2hdp203.jpg

Damn onion cutters ninjas!

Guys can someone explain to me the "do it again" scene ? I don't understand. If someones remember pleasee tell me what's going happen on that scene ??

What episode you're talking about?

Valentines day episode 9.15

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, Ranger Rosa said:

I believe they were referring to doing another live FwF episode.

Or something else related to valentines day gift :D (recalled to a recent birthday gift) but Lenny interrupted so we will never know.

Edited by CentralPerk
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, CentralPerk said:

Or something else related to valentines day gift :D but Lenny interrupted so we will never know.

Well, before they say they'd like to do it again a small sweet talk happened. We'll have to wait.

Is it possible that Bernadette will tell she is pregnant to Howard at the 200th episode?

• Like 2

1 hour ago, kerrycec03 said:

you could check with one of the girls who went, but it was off of Hazel's taping report.  In the final tag, when Sheldon & Amy are toasting to a successful FWF, from what I read one of them says "we should do it again".  So, while in theory its taking about FWF's....most people know what the phrase "do it" really means.  Then Lenny come in and interrupt them being all silly.

It depends a bit on the execution but this could easily be one of those flirty/clueless scenes like the "give it to you". lol

26 minutes ago, Ranger Rosa said:

Is it possible that Bernadette will tell she is pregnant to Howard at the 200th episode?

The 200th could really wind up to be a ~this changes everything~ episode. For some probably irrational reasons I'm still hoping that the living arrangements of 4A/B will be addressed as well.

• Like 7

54 minutes ago, Ranger Rosa said:

Well, before they say they'd like to do it again a small sweet talk happened. We'll have to wait.

I don't know, the writers have already dropped the bomb making Bernie announcing the pregnancy to the audience, dragging things out for two episodes seems  strange to me...I'm not good at all at guessing, but right now I think in the next episode we will learn she told Howard the good news off-screen. Very curious about the 200th episode, I still believe it will be a group episode about the living arrangements...

Edited by mirs1
  • Like 4

11 minutes ago, mirs1 said:

I don't know, the writers have already dropped the bomb making Bernie announcing the pregnancy to the audience, dragging things out for two episodes seems  strange to me...I'm not good at all at guessing, but right now I think in the next episode we will learn she told Howard the good news off-screen. Very curious about the 200th episode, I still believe it will be a group episode about the living arrangements...

To be fair, two episodes is not that long of a stretch. But I agree that she probably won't be able to keep it a secret for long even if she wanted to. The girls will instantly get suspicious if she doesn't want a glass of wine on girls night, haha. In any case, I hope we'll see her telling Howard the news on screen! Having a baby has always been one of their couple plotlines and pushing that off-screen would be kinda weird.

I'm already looking forward to the inevitable ~the rest of the gang takes turns baby sitting~ episodes in S10. I wonder which of the Shamy baby sitting fanfic scenarios will come true! We could even place some bets. LOL

• Like 7

30 minutes ago, mirs1 said:

The living arrangements are so overdue.  They missed an opportunity during the Shamy breakup where they could have moved Raj into Sheldon's apartment (he was once a great roommate when Leonard was dating Priya) so that Leonard and Penny could already be living together in Penny's apartment.  Maybe if Raj needs extra support following the breakup with Emily, Raj could move in with Sheldon if they are not ready to have Amy move in yet.  Perhaps Sheldon likes having Amy's apartment as a retreat home away from home.

Edited by Touche
  • Like 2

6 minutes ago, April said:

To be fair, two episodes is not that long of a stretch. But I agree that she probably won't be able to keep it a secret for long even if she wanted to. The girls will instantly get suspicious if she doesn't want a glass of wine on girls night, haha. In any case, I hope we'll see her telling Howard the news on screen! Having a baby has always been one of their couple plotlines and pushing that off-screen would be kinda weird.

I'm already looking forward to the inevitable ~the rest of the gang takes turns baby sitting~ episodes in S10. I wonder which of the Shamy baby sitting fanfic scenarios will come true! We could even place some bets. LOL

You know, I'm sure I'm in the minority here, but I'm not really looking forward seeing Shamy baby sitting or having babies on their own. Sheldon talking about baby names is cute and melts my heart in every possible way but the idea of babies on the set, in particular for the main couples, doesn't thrill me that much.  I'd have preferred this to be something going to happen at the end of the show. Anyway, I'm sure it will be hilarious to see Shamy with this child, once in a while, LOL!!!

• Like 8

14 minutes ago, mirs1 said:

You know, I'm sure I'm in the minority here, but I'm not really looking forward seeing Shamy baby sitting or having babies on their own. Sheldon talking about baby names is cute and melts my heart in every possible way but the idea of babies on the set, in particular for the main couples, doesn't thrill me that much.  I'd have preferred this to be something going to happen at the end of the show. Anyway, I'm sure it will be hilarious to see Shamy with this child, once in a while, LOL!!!

I'm not a big fan of babies on set either so I'm also just thinking of the occasional episode where the baby will actually be part of, i.e. the obligatory "someone from the gang has to baby sit - hilarity ensures!" story. Plus, if they have to have a couple with kids I'm glad it will be Howardette. After all, they already had a family member who was mostly existing off-screen anyway. lol

• Like 9

41 minutes ago, April said:

My guess about when Bernadette will tell: in the episode 199 she'll try to tell Howard and finally in the episode 200 she'll tell the rest of the gang the news, which will generate cataclysmic results.

About the Shmy baby sitting fanfic scenarios: what are the options? I don't know any of them.

41 minutes ago, mirs1 said:

Right there with ya....lets get Lenny out of 4A, and maybe in it (or even allow Sheldon to try it solo a while, I'm good either way), explore the proposal plot leading down the road to wedding plans, and work more on Lenny and Raj. Things are moving so fast these days, babies of all things!

• Like 4

The Supergirl fandom is mostly composed by teenagers, they do a really impressive job to make the show win things. I know that because I used to do it with Glee and some CW shows lol. 

Off topic, but I got a fan fic reader ask me to write a rated M fan fic with SUpergirl and some teenage boy.  Like a 12 year old.  I was like...Dude.. Get off the internet, Pedo!!  Anyway, we can let those snot nose brats sink our ship!  TO ARMS!!  VOTE VOTE VOTE!!

Ummmm, ew....

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

9 minutes ago, Ranger Rosa said:

About the Shmy baby sitting fanfic scenarios: what are the options? I don't know any of them.

I'm not an avid baby fic reader (if I end up reading one it's more like me accidentally stumbling over them rather than me looking for one) so if anybody else wants to chime in with what's popular feel free to do so! Basically, common tropes I noticed are along the question of "How good/bad are they at handling a baby?" and general cute shippy moments. May or may not include stuff like:

- tending to basic needs like feeding, changing diapers, getting the baby to sleep, etc. with one of them being surprisingly good or bad at it

- esp. for Sheldon: him dealing with any sorts of body fluids, chaos and whatnot that he's either taking in stride or completely freaking out

- cutesy stuff like playing with the baby, singing, trying to measure its intelligence...

- shippy scenes like one of them watching the other with a sappy dreamy look on their face while they're dealing with the baby

- when the parents come home the house is a mess and they find the babysitter(s) and baby sound asleep somewhere looking ridiculously adorable

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, April said:

I'm not an avid baby fic reader (if I end up reading one it's more like me accidentally stumbling over them rather than me looking for one) so if anybody else wants to chime in with what's popular feel free to do so! Basically, common tropes I noticed are along the question of "How good/bad are they at handling a baby?" and general cute shippy moments. May or may not include stuff like:

- tending to basic needs like feeding, changing diapers, getting the baby to sleep, etc. with one of them being surprisingly good or bad at it

- esp. for Sheldon: him dealing with any sorts of body fluids, chaos and whatnot that he's either taking in stride or completely freaking out

- cutesy stuff like playing with the baby, singing, trying to measure its intelligence...

- shippy scenes like one of them watching the other with a sappy dreamy look on their face while they're dealing with the baby

- when the parents come home the house is a mess and they find the babysitter(s) and baby sound asleep somewhere looking ridiculously adorable

Sheldon freaking out with the baby, hell yeah, it would be funny. The others are...I don't know, if any of the other things happen I guess it would decharacterize the show itself. But they could always use off screen mentions to those sittuations.

• Like 1

• Tensor locked and unlocked this topic
  • Tensor locked this topic
  • Tensor unlocked this topic