• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• April

• A Shamy gal

• jenafan

• Amy Fowler

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Morning peeps! Let me clear up and give a more in depth shamy reportings!   There were 2 takes of the second kiss... As they finish kissing the first time round. They break apart. Sheld

Ok fellow Shamies, I typed up this report on the plane home just now. I've just landed and have another hour or so until I'll be home, but I thought I'd post this at least for you all real quick.  Sor

Oh...I thought someone has already posted a TR? No? Ok. First of all, English is not my first language, so I may have misunderstood a lot of the lines. Please forgive me if the episode turns out

Posted Images

18 hours ago, Soopysue said:

Love you Kazzie !!!!! When you say it's all fine ( I was one who wasn't worried - but always fab to hear !! ) I always listen and breathe a big sigh of relief :) 

BTW - you know how technically challenged I am but while on Instagram just now I noticed Mayim liking your pics !!!!!!, I wasn't sure how it works , ie would you know this

No I actually missed that! My IG is blowing up like crazy. I can hardly keep track lol. PM them to me :)

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Ranger Rosa said:

Is he drinking wine too? Because there's four glasses at the table...

Leonard and Penny were in the room for most of those scenes...so maybe Penny or Leonard's.

6 minutes ago, kazzie said:

No. Amy,Penny and Leonard are drinking wine. Meemaw is drinking Whisky. Sheldon brings it to her how she likes it, "A lot in a glass" ;)

Hard to believe that Meemaw likes whisky, but ok. lol

• Like 1

1 hour ago, FortCozyMcBlanket said:

You guys!!!!! :icon_cheesygrin:

Meemaw Materialization Promo Pictures from SpoilerTV.com

standing up to Meemaw for his woman! 

image.jpeg.9e729e2d6768201604f02381d134e

I wonder what Meemaw's letter smells like?

It is so weird seeing Sheldon sitting in the beige chair.

The casting for Meemaw is perfect.   The change of facial expression from one of happy greeting to a scolding grandmother.... Wow!   Amy didn't see that one coming, did she?

Love Howardette's new kitchen.   

Bernadette covering her belly with the towel, napkin....   I wonder why?

Is Sheldon drinking wine, or is that a tea mug?  I can't tell.

I can't get enough of smiling, happy Sheldon.   Love the way he has his arm around Amy.   Can't wait to see the full side hug.

I just read a few posts up and got my answer on the wine.  It's interesting that many of us had the same question.

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, vonmar said:

Sheldon's shirts...I swear, they can't be dressing him the way they do on a whim.

Red = Anger

Purple = Love

Why would Sheldon be angry in this episode?   He didn't know his Meemaw had issues with Amy or that he was going to have to come to Amy's defense.

1 minute ago, jenafan said:

Why would Sheldon be angry in this episode?   He didn't know his Meemaw had issues with Amy or that he was going to have to come to Amy's defense.

The whole theory revolves around the color of Sheldon's shirts reflecting his mood. The top t-shirt is the primary mood, the longer sleeved undershirt a secondary mood

Amy and Meemaw...This ends up being a contentious situation, Meemaw going after Amy,  Sheldon standing up to her and defending Amy, hence the red top shirt.  The purple reflects love...for them both.  

It's a wardrobe choice..how they dress him, not how Sheldon dresses himself.

• Like 7

1 hour ago, Einstein Von Brainstorm said:

I'm getting an Evil vibe from her :/ ... Hopefully just the pics of her I've seen so far!

How so? Spill the beans! All I saw was cuteness, but she looked young enough to be an intern. 

24 minutes ago, vonmar said:

The whole theory revolves around the color of Sheldon's shirts reflecting his mood. The top t-shirt is the primary mood, the longer sleeved undershirt a secondary mood

Amy and Meemaw...This ends up being a contentious situation, Meemaw going after Amy,  Sheldon standing up to her and defending Amy, hence the red top shirt.  The purple reflects love...for them both.  

It's a wardrobe choice..how they dress him, not how Sheldon dresses himself.

Thank you for clearing that up.   

• Like 1

I'm getting an Evil vibe from her :/ ... Hopefully just the pics of her I've seen so far!

I actually liked her character. When Raj mentioned he had a gf, Laura had no intention to pursue and was only looking for advise from Raj. She seems like a decent person.

• Like 2

51 minutes ago, jenafan said:

I wonder what Meemaw's letter smells like?

It is so weird seeing Sheldon sitting in the beige chair.

The casting for Meemaw is perfect.   The change of facial expression from one of happy greeting to a scolding grandmother.... Wow!   Amy didn't see that one coming, did she?

Love Howardette's new kitchen.   

Bernadette covering her belly with the towel, napkin....   I wonder why?

Is Sheldon drinking wine, or is that a tea mug?  I can't tell.

I can't get enough of smiling, happy Sheldon.   Love the way he has his arm around Amy.   Can't wait to see the full side hug.

I just read a few posts up and got my answer on the wine.  It's interesting that many of us had the same question.

In this pic Amy could be Meemaw's granddaughter, same expressions. And same fashion sense, Sheldon is right lol....

• Like 3

Actually, she vaguely reminds me of Tuppence Middleton. You're getting a evil vibe because she is wearing all black, with a unusual make up. She looks goth. So you're seeing what the costume folks want you to see :icon_lol:

25 minutes ago, kazzie said:

I actually liked her character. When Raj mentioned he had a gf, Laura had no intention to pursue and was only looking for advise from Raj. She seems like a decent person.

Wait, I'm confused. Her name is Laura or Claire? I remember that back that week some people told that the girl found at the comic book store was named Claire. 

30 minutes ago, 2L344 said:

Texans go big lol

I wish I had that booze gene. :(

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, Ranger Rosa said:

Wait, I'm confused. Her name is Laura or Claire? I remember that back that week some people told that the girl found at the comic book store was named Claire. 

Yes Sorry! It was Claire.. Where I got Laura from is beyond me lol

• Like 1

16 hours ago, wowbagger said:

hee! Oh, man, now I have a vision of Sheldon and Amy's child as some sort of confident outgoing physically active Penny type, who has absolutely naff-all interest in continuing the proud tradition of Fun with Flags, much to his parents' horror. But then there is a knock on the door, and the wispy brainiac child of Leonard and penny knocks on the door and says : 'let me! Let me! I LIVE for vexillology, and I have so many dreams for this programme! We can branch out into heraldry! That's the only thing that was needed for this show to go viral!', and have Amy look at the kid with eyes misting over. And then composing a theme for FwF (and heraldry) on her harp.....

OMG, I LOVE THIS! Hahaha.

• Like 3

6 hours ago, kazzie said:

No I actually missed that! My IG is blowing up like crazy. I can hardly keep track lol. PM them to me :)

Will do :) xX

edited to say - I've now done it - if it doesn't work , I'll do through FB - let me know :) 

Edited by Soopysue
Added info

Oh goody, the promo pics are up. Love the pics of Shamy and Meemaw! Meemaw smiling lovingly at her Moonpie and then glaring at Amy when they're alone, that cracks me up so bad :laugh: June Squibb makes a perfect Meemaw. Seriously can't wait to see this.

And of course, Shelly smiling and proudly defending his girl with his arm around her is so sweet!

Edited by bluebird
  • Like 9

• Tensor locked and unlocked this topic
  • Tensor locked this topic
  • Tensor unlocked this topic