[Spoilers] Shamy: Season 9

24 minutes ago, Radar said:

'The Champagne Reflection' after recording the 'last' episode of FWF:

Amy: 'Sheldon, that was beautiful.'
Sheldon: 'If you didn't press record...'
Amy: 'I.PRESSED.IT!!'

Actually, I don't like when Amy yells at Sheldon.  I think it reminds him of his parents fighting.  I like her softer tones, even if she is in disagreement.

• Like 1

• Replies 25.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• April

• A Shamy gal

• jenafan

• Amy Fowler

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Morning peeps! Let me clear up and give a more in depth shamy reportings!   There were 2 takes of the second kiss... As they finish kissing the first time round. They break apart. Sheld

Ok fellow Shamies, I typed up this report on the plane home just now. I've just landed and have another hour or so until I'll be home, but I thought I'd post this at least for you all real quick.  Sor

Oh...I thought someone has already posted a TR? No? Ok. First of all, English is not my first language, so I may have misunderstood a lot of the lines. Please forgive me if the episode turns out

Posted Images

7 minutes ago, bluebird said:

Oh I like this game! There's too many, but off the top of my head:

The Closure Alternative

The whole scene, but especially when they are fighting over the musical box with the clown (what's that called?)

"That's enough. Sheldon give it!"

The Raiders Minimization

"Story problem? Oh.. Amy. What a dewy-eyed moon-calf you are" I love Sheldon's laugh in this scene! Also:

"Let me close that for ya"

The Hesitation Ramification

"Well, that makes sense. The prefrontal cortex is responsible for planning and anticipation, and patients with brain lesions on their-"

"BRAIN LESIONS!"

The Relationship Diremption

"Yeah, it's cute, that's the problem. I don't need other girls to see him walking around like sex on a stick"

"She's right, I'm too hot"

And of course, I love pretty much every FWF, but my absolutely favorite moments are:

"Stop looking at my legs!"

"I PRESSED IT!"

"Guten Tag das Youtube. Ich bin ein Bavarian"

"Und ich bin eine Pretzel"

omg yes !! that was such a perfect moment! i love confident Amy so much!! 

I love many of these too! but esp 'I PRESSED IT!!' hahaha

PS & 'sex on a stick'/'she's right. i'm too hot'  i love his casual tone there x D

Edited by brilliantfool
  • Like 3

I like every time they play games, whether they invented them or already existing ones,  like contrafactuals, the "Tesla" game (I don't really know how you call that in USA...),  Eat, Friend, Fight in the Aquarium episode...

On another topic, being spoiled in a forum with spoiled and unspoiled members it though...I've just published in the Thread about the Meemaw episode something that may be a spoiler (since here in this thread we comment on spoilers all the time and I'm used to it...) Luckely, I've come to my senses quickly, and I hope that nobody unspoiled has read it before I deleted it, LOL! Anyway, the title itself of 9.14 is a spoiler for the unspoiled, this time even the TPTB are not helping them!!!

Edited by mirs1
  • Like 4

27 minutes ago, brilliantfool said:

- date night in Anxiety Optimization 
"that's not true!"
"maybe it is, maybe it isn't , i have been hallucinating lately"

I had totally forgotten about that! It's so hilarious and Sheldon is kinda cute with all the hallucinations 

"I knew you'd understand, Armadillo Isaac Newton"

"Hey. What are you trying to pull? The president of science isn’t in here"

"No, no, comfort is the enemy. You know what’s comfortable? Slippers and blankets and panda bears. Imagine a panda bear with Richard Feynman’s face on it. Warm up the car, Leonard, it’s poster time" 

• Like 3

I love everyone's examples.  It's like reliving Shamy history on paper.

To add to what everyone has already said, I love the moments when Amy is trying to reason with Sheldon and his reaction when she offends him or realizes she is right.

A.  "Do you want me to go to the funeral with you?"

S.  "Oh, I'm not going to the funeral"

A.  "Why not?"

S.  "All those people blowing their noses?  Can't tell the sick from the sad.   I'll be at home celebrating SW day as planned."

A.  "Are you sure you don't want to go say goodbye?"

S.  "Amy, mourning the inevitable is a complete waste of time."

A.  "And watching a bunch of goofy space movies you've seen hundreds of times isn't?"

S.  "If we were in a physical relationship, you just lost sex tonight."    (not coitus, but sex)   loved it!

I also liked the scene where they are discussing Sheldon wanting to invest in the comic book store.   First, because Sheldon has taken the initiative to talk to Amy about it, and then Amy reluctantly coming over to his side when he doesn't see her point about the silliness of it all because his brain is meant for better things.  In he end, I think Sheldon got it.

It is the comic book store conversation that confused me as to why Sheldon didn't talk to Amy about going to Mars, since Sheldon said himself that it was important to discuss important decisions with one's significant other before making them.   Perhaps he was only referring to financial ones at the time.

Edited by jenafan
  • Like 7

So many good non-romantic Shamy moments. Probably my favs:

Amy to Sheldon "guess you have to have hollow bones to get some sugar around here"

Love the entire episode of alien parasite.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 7

6x20 The Tenure Turbulence was a fun one.

Amy: You're all wasting your time. Sheldon is the most qualified for the job. And no amount of gravity-defying bosom is going to change that.

Sheldon: I must say, I go back and forth between this whole boyfriend-girlfriend thing, but those moments when you worship me really keep you in the running

I liked the Amy that worshipped the ground Sheldon walked on lol

Edited by 2L344
  • Like 5

I like the whole scene at the bar when Sheldon goes on girls' night and Amy says he's like a "sexy toddler," but especially the way he looks at her before he says "I don't know how to process that." Lol!

• Like 8

All of Prom!.....and Amy's wanting to dance with someone with arms....lol

Oh, and  "We are getting a turtle!...from Mars!"

...and even though it was during their break up...the fight that played out on FWF, and Sheldon's comment about invading her southern borders....lol

Edited by S.L Farrell
  • Like 4

9 hours ago, brilliantfool said:

and i got curious what are your most fav non-romantic Shamy scenes guys?? ago lol)

I love The Closure Alternative.

Amy's quick glance, at Sheldon's groin, before she says "Yeah, sounds like a drag" is hilarious. :laugh: 

Mayim is excellent at those little movements, that say so much, such as the twitch of the head, when she puts on the music, before Sheldon spanks her, in Fish Guts.

Also (and yes, I know it's not Shamy related), Penny's reaction to Sheldon's "I love you too", at the end of Closure Alternative, is priceless.

Edited by Stephen Hawking
  • Like 3

6 hours ago, bluebird said:

Oh I like this game! There's too many, but off the top of my head:

The Closure Alternative

The whole scene, but especially when they are fighting over the musical box with the clown (what's that called?)

"That's enough. Sheldon give it!"

The Raiders Minimization

"Story problem? Oh.. Amy. What a dewy-eyed moon-calf you are" I love Sheldon's laugh in this scene! Also:

The Hesitation Ramification

"Well, that makes sense. The prefrontal cortex is responsible for planning and anticipation, and patients with brain lesions on their-"

"BRAIN LESIONS!"

The Relationship Diremption

"Yeah, it's cute, that's the problem. I don't need other girls to see him walking around like sex on a stick"

"She's right, I'm too hot"

And of course, I love pretty much every FWF, but my absolutely favorite moments are:

"Stop looking at my legs!"

"I PRESSED IT!"

"Guten Tag das Youtube. Ich bin ein Bavarian"

"Und ich bin eine Pretzel"

Omg you picked all my favorite ones! I swear I almost peed when he did "BRAIN LESIONS" :mosking: and in that same episode where he drops his pants interrupting Amy talking and she just pauses and giggles "okay that's pretty good!" and he swirls around and scurries off. 

i also love when Amy does experiments with him like the anxiety test with the balloon and when he pops it she says "why'd you pop it?" and he replies "I'm sorry I was aiming for your heart..." (and by the way how the hell did Mayim get through that scene?? that squeaking balloon noise makes me wanna die!!!) Angry Sheldon is very much like Angry Amy and it's adorable! 

- "WE BOTH KNOW THAT'S YOUR KOALA FACE!" 

- drunk dancing 

- "hey cuddles"

-  every time they skype

- when they give away Sheldon's cats with $20 

ok there are way too many... but nothing will ever beat how it all started: 

image.gif.b48bb68f8948a9a31f487792e74134

• Like 9

6 minutes ago, Stephen Hawking said:

I love Alien Parasite, except for the scene where Sheldon delivers her to Zack, so Amy can have sex with him.

That part just creeps me out.

See I just watched that again last night and loved that part. You can tell it is effing killing him. But he already LOVES her. Loves her enough to let her get out her urges so they can go back to normal.

"Thank you Sheldon you are a good friend"

"Please, don't drag this out."

then he gives the live long and prosper to Zack like "Haha I got her back."

As far as other non-romantic Shamy scenes.

• "Muggles" when Penny just does not understand. You can tell they have talked alot. Discussed their mutual love of Harry Potter. To then they are the wizards everyone else is a mere muggle.
  • The dinner in 21 second. She says she is going to side with his friends. At this point we know Amy is not going anywhere. Yet she still while agreeing with the guys delivers a slick burn to them.
  •  The mailman line in Ornaphobia. Again a sly way to throw in how much time they have spent together. How well they know each other.
  • Like 6

23 minutes ago, S.L Farrell said:

...and even though it was during their break up...the fight that played out on FWF, and Sheldon's comment about invading her southern borders....lol

I totally love that moment, even though they were broken up!

I thought I was the only one!

actually Separation Oscillation is one of my fav shamy episodes ever, I know many people hated how he wouldn't leave her alone, but I liked it cause for the first time he was obsessing over her and not Amy over him! 

37 minutes ago, MAH_B said:

I like the whole scene at the bar when Sheldon goes on girls' night and Amy says he's like a "sexy toddler," but especially the way he looks at her before he says "I don't know how to process that." Lol!

I loved that moment!

I thought he was kinda trying to appear clueless , or puzzled by 'toddler', but you could see that 'sexy' got him thinking lol!

Edited by brilliantfool
  • Like 4

14 minutes ago, brilliantfool said:

actually Separation Oscillation is one of my fav shamy episodes ever, I know many people hated how he wouldn't leave her alone, but I liked it cause for the first time he was obsessing over her and not Amy over him! 

You know, I've watched the FwF part of that episode countless times, even before the break up officially ended. It always makes me crack! so funny...Maybe I don't like the outcome of that episode,  him not leaving her time alone made things worse, but that part was comedy gold!

• Like 3

4 hours ago, bluebird said:

I had totally forgotten about that! It's so hilarious and Sheldon is kinda cute with all the hallucinations 

"I knew you'd understand, Armadillo Isaac Newton"

"Hey. What are you trying to pull? The president of science isn’t in here"

"No, no, comfort is the enemy. You know what’s comfortable? Slippers and blankets and panda bears. Imagine a panda bear with Richard Feynman’s face on it. Warm up the car, Leonard, it’s poster time" 

IKR!

i love all crazy Sheldons, like Sheldon crazy cause of a song in  Earwarm , or Sheldon crazy about Xbox/PS4 choice , but crazy Sheldon in "Anxiety" is one of my most favorites!!

"Boy... Taylor was right, haters gonna hate hate hate  hate hate"

• Like 4

52 minutes ago, boys3allc said:

See I just watched that again last night and loved that part. You can tell it is effing killing him. But he already LOVES her. Loves her enough to let her get out her urges so they can go back to normal.

I think it's the mental image that turns my stomach.

It's like a scene I read in a fanfic, where Amy is asked to "take one for the team".

The idea of Amy having sex with someone (especially when it's her first time), with some guy she doesn't love, or even know properly, is just speechless-smiley-040.gif 

Edited by Stephen Hawking
  • Like 2

Awww I've had such a lovely time reading all of these and thinking back on past seasons - too many fantastic scenes to pick though !!!. But you guys have all mentioned some of my favs.

*happy sigh * we do love them :) .........every little thing they do !!

• Like 7

if for no other reason, then this one:

image.gif.ac33183a451e35a6ecf6dade442a3fdc.gif

(he was right!)

Good point! I like several parts of the episode too. You see how reliant he was on her and almost cannot function. It was the beginning of the clues of the goods/bads of the Shamy relationship and breakup. You knew from there they'd get back together but that episode you do feel for her cause he is annoying as hell but in a sweet I dont know what I am doing way.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 4

• Tensor locked and unlocked this topic
  • Tensor locked this topic
  • Tensor unlocked this topic