[Spoilers] Shamy: Season 9

18 minutes ago, FortCozyMcBlanket said:

if for no other reason, then this one:

image.gif.ac33183a451e35a6ecf6dade442a3f

(he was right!) <3

Yep, and she got him back!
That's why I love 'Platonic Permutation' so much - even if it hurts every time to watch the tag scene. It made the reconciliation so much better - not just her saying: 'Hey, I'm ready to be your girlfriend again, we can go back to where we were' - but both of them realising how much they mean to each other and both wanting to get the other one back.
It was perfect and well-thought-out. :good2:

• Like 5

• Replies 25.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• April

• A Shamy gal

• jenafan

• Amy Fowler

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Morning peeps! Let me clear up and give a more in depth shamy reportings!   There were 2 takes of the second kiss... As they finish kissing the first time round. They break apart. Sheld

Ok fellow Shamies, I typed up this report on the plane home just now. I've just landed and have another hour or so until I'll be home, but I thought I'd post this at least for you all real quick.  Sor

Oh...I thought someone has already posted a TR? No? Ok. First of all, English is not my first language, so I may have misunderstood a lot of the lines. Please forgive me if the episode turns out

Posted Images

1 hour ago, brilliantfool said:

actually Separation Oscillation is one of my fav shamy episodes ever, I know many people hated how he wouldn't leave her alone, but I liked it cause for the first time he was obsessing over her and not Amy over him! 

It's actually not the first time.   The first time is one of my all time favorites in Isolation Permutation.  He can't focus on anything other than getting in touch with Amy.

• Like 6

actually Separation Oscillation is one of my fav shamy episodes ever, I know many people hated how he wouldn't leave her alone, but I liked it cause for the first time he was obsessing over her and not Amy over him! 

It's actually not the first time.   The first time is one of my all time favorites in Isolation Permutation.  He can't focus on anything other than getting in touch with Amy.

True. Sheldon unhinged is my favorite Sheldon at times

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 3

How often does Sheldon use double (triple, quadruple) negatives to accomplish something traditionally nice/against his ideas so that it doesn't seem like he's doing something nice? Watching his leaps of logic and Amy keeping up with them in conversations create most of my favorite non-romantic scenes. I haven't watched all of the episodes yet because of time constraints, but I'm curious if there's a thread on it from years past I haven't found yet? Or if it was in one of the older Shamy threads I missed?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, boys3allc said:

The mailman line in Ornaphobia. Again a sly way to throw in how much time they have spent together. How well they know each other.

About spending time together, it reminds me : recently I watched again the episode about the parking spot. It is only a detail but I cought it only this time. Amy said she had a box with coins in her purse to bring to the bank, and in the same episode Sheldon said he had tried to go to the bank with the iron man  helmet. I am not sure but maybe they planed to go to the bank together.

And one other thing in this episode, Amy takes Sheldon's part (she agrees with his point of view) about the parking spot. I am not sure now if she would. I think, now, she would try to tell him "but you don't use it" :-/ I love how they are now, and that it is good that they grew up, but sometimes I want their complicity in their own weirds things comes back.

19 minutes ago, CentralPerk said:

About spending time together, it reminds me : recently I watched again the episode about the parking spot. It is only a detail but I cought it only this time. Amy said she had a box with coins in her purse to bring to the bank, and in the same episode Sheldon said he had tried to go to the bank with the iron man  helmet. I am not sure but maybe they planed to go to the bank together.

And one other thing in this episode, Amy takes Sheldon's part (she agrees with his point of view) about the parking spot. I am not sure now if she would. I think, now, she would try to tell him "but you don't use it" :-/ I love how they are now, and that it is good that they grew up, but sometimes I want their complicity in their own weirds things comes back.

I agree.  I love when they are in sync, even if it makes no sense to anyone else.  The dynamic of Amy being the constant teacher to improve Sheldon will get old very quickly, so I hope the writers use it very sparingly.  I would also love to see Sheldon help Amy improve as well.

Edited by Touche
  • Like 7

3 hours ago, Stephen Hawking said:

I love Alien Parasite, except for the scene where Sheldon delivers her to Zack, so Amy can have sex with him.

That part just creeps me out.

grosses me out too...but Sheldon throwin up the " live long and prosper" sign, and the confused Zack looking furtively around to see whats going on, is priceless

• Like 3

One of my favorite lines Amy said to Penny and Bernadette was when she said if Sheldon proposed to me during sex, my ovaries would latch on to him and never let go.

If Sheldon proposes to her during or after coitus, I will die.

• Like 7

Little late to the favorite Shamy moment party, so most of my faves have already been taken.  The past moment that I love that hasn't been mentioned is when Amy showed up at Sheldon's in the Catholic Schoolgirl outfit to "repent" for lying to him about being sick when she really just wanted to hang with Bernadette.  Now that coitus has happened, I would LOVE to see a return of that outfit! 

• Like 4

5 minutes ago, jenafan said:

One of my favorite lines Amy said to Penny and Bernadette was when she said if Sheldon proposed to me during sex, my ovaries would latch on to him and never let go.

I love that line, but also:-

Bernadette: He’s never gonna stop doing that, is he?

Amy: I don’t mind. I’m hoping to put his love of repetition to good use someday.

The disgusted look on Penny's face, is priceless. :icon_biggrin: 

• Like 8

Just now, Stephen Hawking said:

Although, Googling "How do I get twelve-year-old girls excited?", was probably not his smartest idea. :laugh: 

Haha, can't argue with that. Not every idea can be a winner! lmao

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Stephen Hawking said:

What do you consider to be her "southern borders"?

Oh come on, think! The last time I said it explicitly I got a warning (also because I posted a adult gif, so my bad), so there goes a graphic hint to help you
Mazembekidiaba.gif

1 hour ago, Stephen Hawking said:

I love that line, but also:-

Bernadette: He’s never gonna stop doing that, is he?

Amy: I don’t mind. I’m hoping to put his love of repetition to good use someday

Yeah, I guess she really did that.

12 hours ago, mirs1 said:

I like every time they play games, whether they invented them or already existing ones,  like contrafactuals, the "Tesla" game (I don't really know how you call that in USA...),  Eat, Friend, Fight in the Aquarium episode...

On another topic, being spoiled in a forum with spoiled and unspoiled members it though...I've just published in the Thread about the Meemaw episode something that may be a spoiler (since here in this thread we comment on spoilers all the time and I'm used to it...) Luckely, I've come to my senses quickly, and I hope that nobody unspoiled has read it before I deleted it, LOL! Anyway, the title itself of 9.14 is a spoiler for the unspoiled, this time even the TPTB are not helping them!!!

If anyone wants the 'Tesla" game it's called heads up:

https://itunes.apple.com/gb/app/heads-up!/id623592465?mt=8

• Like 1

• Tensor locked and unlocked this topic
  • Tensor locked this topic
  • Tensor unlocked this topic