• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• April

• A Shamy gal

• jenafan

• Amy Fowler

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Morning peeps! Let me clear up and give a more in depth shamy reportings!   There were 2 takes of the second kiss... As they finish kissing the first time round. They break apart. Sheld

Ok fellow Shamies, I typed up this report on the plane home just now. I've just landed and have another hour or so until I'll be home, but I thought I'd post this at least for you all real quick.  Sor

Oh...I thought someone has already posted a TR? No? Ok. First of all, English is not my first language, so I may have misunderstood a lot of the lines. Please forgive me if the episode turns out

Posted Images

I want him to call her Darlin'

I like that too, that I can work with.

Its a lil hard for me to imagine Sheldon overly mushy I guess. Sweet yes, overly mushy?

Sent from my LGL31L using Tapatalk

Edited by EvilStewie

Darlin', Little Lady or Vixen would all make me happy, but Little Lady and Vixen both have precedence.  But really none of the couples really use terms of endearment regularly and I just don't see Shamy doing it regularly either.  But the sweetness if he ever just threw in Darlin' once, harkening back to his epiphany and that song would kill me.  Amy likes to pull out Cuddles upon occasion, maybe one day he surprises her by coming back with Darlin' just as they, say, head out the door to go somewhere and we get to see smitten, grinning Amy follow him to the stairs.  Sigh...I can dream!

• Like 9

1 hour ago, jlove said:

Darlin', Little Lady or Vixen would all make me happy, but Little Lady and Vixen both have precedence.  But really none of the couples really use terms of endearment regularly and I just don't see Shamy doing it regularly either.  But the sweetness if he ever just threw in Darlin' once, harkening back to his epiphany and that song would kill me.  Amy likes to pull out Cuddles upon occasion, maybe one day he surprises her by coming back with Darlin' just as they, say, head out the door to go somewhere and we get to see smitten, grinning Amy follow him to the stairs.  Sigh...I can dream!

i wonder if she knows the significance of that song yet? he never did say to her which song was stuck in his head, on camera anyway

9 hours ago, Stephen Hawking said:

Same here.

Mind you, it is pretty catchy. :icon_biggrin: 

We were warned it was catchy too. And I can remember when the modern alternative name's initials stood for Subscriber Trunk Dialling.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Stephen Hawking said:

Same here.

Mind you, it is pretty catchy. :icon_biggrin: 

1 hour ago, Stephen Hawking said:

Here in the UK, it's no longer referred to as an STD.

It's now referred to as an STI.

I hadn't noticed the change. I must be moving in the wrong circles these days, or spending too much time watching sitcoms instead of learning about life. LOL

Edited by joyceraye

4 minutes ago, MTBigBangTheoryFan said:

Howard (and everyone else) finds out Bernadette Pregnant. They conceived in Sheldon bed!  

He won't like that.  I don't get why and how they ended up in his bed though.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, bluebird said:

Maybe he'll go shopping for a new bed with Amy. They can test it together :icon_cheesygrin:

Oh yeah, that's EXACTLY what I was going to say!  LOL...time for a bigger bed!

• Like 6

29 minutes ago, rachelshamyfan said:

I'm baffled as to the conception of the baby in sheldons bed

It wasn't "in" but "on" his bed.   That was pretty clear according to my friend that went tonight.  I asked her specifically that question.   So they had sex on the bed, but not under the covers and inside of it.   Not that it would make much of a difference to Sheldon, mind you.... :laugh: 

Edited by stardustmelody
  • Like 7

19 minutes ago, stardustmelody said:

It wasn't "in" but "on" his bed.   That was pretty clear according to my friend that went tonight.  I asked her specifically that question.   So they had sex on the bed, but not under the covers and inside of it.   Not that it would make much of a difference to Sheldon, mind you.... :laugh: 

He'll be burning all the bedcovers at the very least :laugh:

• Like 1

• Tensor locked and unlocked this topic
  • Tensor locked this topic
  • Tensor unlocked this topic