• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• April

• A Shamy gal

• jenafan

• Amy Fowler

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Morning peeps! Let me clear up and give a more in depth shamy reportings!   There were 2 takes of the second kiss... As they finish kissing the first time round. They break apart. Sheld

Ok fellow Shamies, I typed up this report on the plane home just now. I've just landed and have another hour or so until I'll be home, but I thought I'd post this at least for you all real quick.  Sor

Oh...I thought someone has already posted a TR? No? Ok. First of all, English is not my first language, so I may have misunderstood a lot of the lines. Please forgive me if the episode turns out

Posted Images

9 minutes ago, camelliayao said:

English is not my first language. I may have misunderstood/missed a lot of things. Please just read this for fun and wait for the episode to air.

Today’s episode is called The Positive Negative Reaction.

Basically it’s a boys/girls episode. The scenes with the girls happen in Howard’s home. The scenes with the boys happen in 4A and a local bar. I can’t quite remember the order of the scenes.

The first scene is in Howard/Bernie’s kitchen. Bernie tells Howard about her pregnancy. Howard gets very excited at first. But then his excitement turns into panic. He begins to worry about a lot of things. Are they going to hire a nanny? They can’t hire a pretty one because it’ll ruin their marriage; they can’t hire an ugly one either cuz that’ll be bad for the baby. What about religion? What about circumcision? Seeing Howard this panic, Bernie starts to get worried too.

The second scene is at 4A. Leonard, Sheldon and Raj are about to play games. Leonard says he hears about some guys in Raj’s apartment recently discovered a planet. Sheldon asks how come Raj didn’t discover that. Raj answers he could’ve except he was busy making holiday jams for everybody.

Then Howard comes in and tells the guys that he’s going be a father. Leonard and Raj are really happy for Howard whereas Sheldon’s unsatisfied. He worries a child would bring too much changes to the group. What about comic book night? What about games and going to Disneyland? Leonard answers he’s sure it’ll be fine to have another child in their group. Sheldon’s shocked and asks “Is Penny pregnant too?” Leonard says no, the other child is you. The Sheldon says “Would a baby shave his face every 11 days?” Leonard replies “Would an adult refuse to eat his cracker just because it’s broken?” To which Sheldon answers the cracker was in three pieces. (They had a lot of takes on this scene, each time the lines are a little different, but I can’t quite remember them, sorry). Howard begins to get really worried and acts all crazy.

Later the guys go to a bar to celebrate. They toast to Howard and congratulate him. Sheldon drinks his wine very quickly and gets drunk. Howard’s still freaking out.  Leonard and Raj are both comforting him while Sheldon’s being drunken Sheldon.

Howard then says he needs to think of ideas to make more money because raising a child in Los Angeles is extremely expensive. He looks at the little umbrella in their mugs and sighs “I’m sure the guy who invented the little umbrella never worried about money. He can have all the kids he wanted.” To which Sheldon answers “And he can keep a little area of his head dry” and puts a pink little umbrella over his head. (It was really cute). Howard suggests maybe he could invent a slightly larger umbrella. Leonard says that does not count for an invention. Howard says well Apple does it all the time. They just change the sizes of their products and people would still buy it. Raj says it’s true because he loves his small iPad and his big iPad almost as much as his regular sized iPad.

Sheldon asks Leonard for the direction of the bathroom, which reminds Howard maybe he could invent a guiding system for drunken people. Raj says it’s already been invented and it’s called Uber. Howard then comes up with an idea of combining a guiding system with Sheldon and Leonard’s super fluid helium concept (I can’t remember the scientific terms). Leonard says it’s really innovative and they begin to check if anyone else has had this idea.

After this, Howard calms down a little bit. Then Sheldon (still drunk) says to Howard “Of course you’re going to be a good dad. You and I both know how difficult it is to grow up without a dad. I’m sure you’ll be the best dad you can be.” or something like that (It was really touching)

At the same time, in Bernie&Howard’s backyard, the girls are sitting together, talking. Bernie tells them about her pregnancy and starts to freak out. Penny and Amy tries to cheer her up. Amy then asks when they decided to have a kid. Bernie says actually they didn’t plan it. Penny and Amy want to know the details. Bernie gets shy and doesn’t want to tell them at first. Penny says there’s nothing to be shy about; they are all adults and they’ve all done it. Amy shouts out very happily, “Me, me. I’m an adult and I’ve done it too.” (Not in these exact words). She then high fives Penny. (Amy was super, super cute in this scene)

Bernie then tells them they actually conceived on Sheldon’s bed. Penny and Amy are both shocked and Amy asks how could they do that. Bernie says I’m sure you know how when you’re with your man and one thing leads to another.

I didn’t quite get the next scene. To me it looks like Amy has this dreamy look on her face and she’s like “Oh yeah, I know about that.” Or I misunderstood.

Later the girls are sitting besides the hot tub with their feet in the water. Penny receives Leonard’s text; he asks if the girls want to join the guys in Karaoke. At the same time Amy receives a text from Sheldon and she knows immediately Sheldon is drunk because he uses a period instead of a question mark in the text.

The last few scenes were just everybody doing Karaoke. It was wild. They all sing “baby” related songs to Bernie. Penny and Amy sing “Baby” by Justin Bieber together. Leonard and Raj sing "Push It". I don’t remember the rest of the songs. Sheldon sings too. And finally Howards sings a very beautiful song to Bernie, it’s really touching until Sheldon jumps out and shouts in shock “What kind of people have coitus on other people’s beds?!”

The last scene is at 4A. Leonard asks Penny about her thoughts on babies. Penny says she’s Ok with it and maybe someday they’ll have one. Leonard says they’ll be great parents. Then they both look over to the couch, where a drunken Sheldon’s sleeping, with doodles on his face.

About 914.

They used the "Not a clue" line and the "That's catchy" line.

Thank you so much!

Sounds like an awesome episode. I'm so loving Amy being all excited to be able to join the "adult" conversation and drunken Sheldon is always hilarious. And Sheldon raising his glass to Amy and winking? *swoon* 

Oh I'm glad they went with the "That's catchy" line!

• Like 9

22 minutes ago, bluebird said:

Thank you so much!

Sounds like an awesome episode. I'm so loving Amy being all excited to be able to join the "adult" conversation and drunken Sheldon is always hilarious. And Sheldon raising his glass to Amy and winking? *swoon* 

Oh I'm glad they went with the "That's catchy" line!

Look at that! weeks of fandom wank FOR NOTHING!. :no: 

Edited by Einstein Von Brainstorm
  • Like 7

2 minutes ago, wowbagger said:

Ahahahahahahah Amy can tell Sheldon is drunk because of his punctuation! Screw it, that just made my Shamy Top Ten, and it didn't even have any on screen interaction between the two!

My thoughts exactly.  I LOVE this...a match made in heaven indeed!

• Like 8

2 hours ago, wowbagger said:

Ahahahahahahah Amy can tell Sheldon is drunk because of his punctuation! Screw it, that just made my Shamy Top Ten, and it didn't even have any on screen interaction between the two!

Off screen Shamy is the best Shamy for me. :)

• Like 5

37 minutes ago, notchinc said:

Off screen Shamy is the best Shamy for me. :)

In bed Shamy (on Amy's birthday), is the best Shamy for me. :cool: 

4 hours ago, bluebird said:

Maybe he'll go shopping for a new bed with Amy. They can test it together :icon_cheesygrin:

Or, maybe they'll move Amy's water bed (and Amy herself) into Sheldon's bedroom.

• Like 3

Just now, Stephen Hawking said:

They probably would, but it'd be a squeeze, which wouldn't, necessarily, be a bad thing. :wink: 

One would have to lay on top of the other.....oh wait that is not a bad thing.

• Like 5

• Tensor locked and unlocked this topic
  • Tensor locked this topic
  • Tensor unlocked this topic