Top Posters In This Topic

• April

• A Shamy gal

• jenafan

• Amy Fowler

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Just now, Stephen Hawking said:

Is that Mayim, with her arm on his shoulder?

If so, what is that wrapped around her second finger?

Yes, and that's probably a ring. She seems fond of knuckle/armor/big (whatever the proper name is for those) rings. Or it's some odd bandage. Spaghetti. Don't make my word on this.

11 minutes ago, rachelshamyfan said:

Reminds me of the Lord of the rings ring episode with Leonard and Sheldon rolling around the bed

The ring on the chain, around Mayim's neck, certainly reminds me of The Precious Fragmentation.

Ow! You hit me! I’m bleeding!

Edited by Stephen Hawking

1 hour ago, S.L Farrell said:

Yup!  But also extremely funny....lol....The Parking Spot Escalation is one of my favourite episodes....

Agreed and mine too, love the two ladies pickin sides and defending their man!

Watching the episode, IMO the lines a lot of people were worried about didn't seem as bad as the tape read made them out to be. Seeing the emotions and hearing the tone of voice really brings a different meaning to just reading the words.

Really enjoyed the episode and Meemaw is a sassy woman!

6 minutes ago, tayryn said:

Watching the episode, IMO the lines a lot of people were worried about didn't seem as bad as the tape read made them out to be. Seeing the emotions and hearing the tone of voice really brings a different meaning to just reading the words.

Really enjoyed the episode and Meemaw is a sassy woman!

And welcome to the forum...........

I don't know about anybody else but I'm getting really sick of the writers making Sheldon out to be "overly" childish and having to have Lenny and Amy get him to act or say more grown up stuff.  And I hated MeeMaw.  She instantly gets on Sheldon the way he put Leonard down but then jumps down Amy's back for breaking up with him partially over how he treated her.  I mean if that woman had heard half the shit he's said to her over the years, she would've knocked him upside his head and then some!!  

Maybe I need to watch it again.

BTW, liked Howardette's new kitchen but not a fan of that shade of green.  Would've been better in a different color but that's jmo.

9 minutes ago, kerrycec03 said:

Ok hopefully now everyone sees that Amy was rightfully defending herself and it forces Sheldon to defend her. The virginity line, Amy petting for the ring, so perfect!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Amy defending herself made sense. I know I would have reacted the same way if someone started attacking me like Meemaw was with Amy. Meemaw doesn't have all the facts about the break up but she would defend Sheldon against the person that hurt her moonpie.

I understand both points of view but Amy was right to stand up for herself. Strong, sassy Amy is always nice to see. I'm really glad that Sheldon stood by his little lady. :)

His defense only came after Lenny made him and that irks me.  I did laugh when he yelled "no, I don't" from the hallway.

True Sheldon. He needed a little push but stepped up. Same with bday sex if Lenny hadnt pointed out that they just got back together he shouldnt ruin it he may not have. But I chalk it up to them growing him organically. He has changed but not a total 180.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I liked the episode, didn't love it. I think they could have done so much more with the story line. Meemaw thinks of Sheldon as a child when she asks him to leave so the grown ups could talk. I wish we could have seen a more grown up Sheldon. I liked when Amy said he is a man not a child. I did like  the virginity line.