Jump to content

[Spoilers] Shamy: Season 9


Tensor
 Share

Recommended Posts

2 minutes ago, bluebird said:

Thank you for posting these. Those are some adorable moments coming :wub: 

So we didn't get anything big, which makes a tiny bit disappointed, but the Shamy scenes super sweet. Especially the bolted part, I'm gonna die when we see it!

I hope I didn't get much wrong, the chat was moving so fast!

I knowwwwwwwwwww. I know i'm gonna die when i hear that, and Sheldon's 'Awww Amy'... They will kill my heart!

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I sure would like to hear how Adam West was lassoed into appearing at the party! How were his scenes, and what Sheldon's reaction to meeting him was...glad to hear there are some sweet moments with Amy and the rest of the cast, and that line from Sheldon to Leslie sounds like gold to me (always liked the Leslie character!)...good for Amy to go all out for Sheldon!

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, 2L344 said:

I sure would like to hear how Adam West was lassoed into appearing at the party! How were his scenes, and what Sheldon's reaction to meeting him was...glad to hear there are some sweet moments with Amy and the rest of the cast, and that line from Sheldon to Leslie sounds like gold to me (always liked the Leslie character!)...good for Amy to go all out for Sheldon!

I was always indifferent to Leslie, but this moment made me adore her!

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

11 minutes ago, 2L344 said:

I sure would like to hear how Adam West was lassoed into appearing at the party! How were his scenes, and what Sheldon's reaction to meeting him was...glad to hear there are some sweet moments with Amy and the rest of the cast, and that line from Sheldon to Leslie sounds like gold to me (always liked the Leslie character!)...good for Amy to go all out for Sheldon!

Leonard got Adam West to come to the party (it was implied that he'd show up anywhere if they paid him lol). Sheldon's reaction was...underwhelmed. He was basically like, why is Adam West here?

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

8 minutes ago, brilliantfool said:

I was always indifferent to Leslie, but this moment made me adore her!

For me it was her dry sense of humor, and we got this gal who could bully the guys lol...had Howard and Leonard both wrapped around her finger...definitely a force to be reckoned with! To hear she was coming out of hiding after so long, well color me intrigued! I'm glad she started off in the birthday episode cutting Sheldon some slack and not calling him dumbass, and Sheldon basically insisting she stay in character is priceless! I would love to see her appear now and then, though the ensemble is big enough as it is these days...Sheldon is taken of course, but maybe she can give Raj a run for his money lol. Stuart couldn't handle her but maybe Kripke could...

And speaking of Kripke, freshening up for a shot at Beverly?? Someone hand me a bucket, just yuck.....

10 minutes ago, mirs1 said:

Apparently, Raj, Leonard and Howard thought about the idea of inviting him and asked Stuart his personal information. He had AW's contact because he tried to invite him to a signing at the Comic Book Store, but West asked to be payed, and of course Stuart couldn't affort it. That's what I understood from the chat. I don't remember somebody gave details about how Sheldon interacted with him at the party, though.

I think it will be a very nice episode, I had higher expectations for something "big" plot wise to happen, but it sounds good. Amy says the sweetest thing in the world (finally, that's all that we want her to say) and, as Brilliantfool, I'm never bothered by Sheldon and Penny hanging out as brother and sister, actually I like it. Anyway, I hope the line is "one of my favourite people" rather than "the best person I know", it's more appropriate, for me. It will depend on how the scene plays, of course. Most of the people who were there say that it was hilarious and drama free...perfect I dare say after all those huge milestones accomplished by the show in general and Shamy in particular. Let's hope that until the end of the season something about the living arrangements changes, but for now, let's celebrate our favourite  show!!!

Thanks for the info, guess I'll have to wait for the details! I'm actually glad to hear no major plots--it's a 200th celebration and to me, it shouldn't narrow its focus on any one character plot (yeah I know, there will be folks saying the fact it's Sheldon's birthday is narrow enough, but I'm talking character development/arcs)...IMO it should be more about all of the characters having their share of the spotlight since it is an ensemble show, and each getting to have their slice of the cake so to speak. I hope it plays out that way anyway. 

I love my Shamy to be sure, but I've been a fan of the show and ALL of the characters that make TBBT special for much longer! 

 

13 minutes ago, Trinabeana78 said:

Leonard got Adam West to come to the party (it was implied that he'd show up anywhere if they paid him lol). Sheldon's reaction was...underwhelmed. He was basically like, why is Adam West here?

Awwww man, I hoped for a much different reaction! So they paid for him to be there, Sheldon is unimpressed, bummer for Amy! 

Edited by 2L344
  • Like 9

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

12 minutes ago, 2L344 said:

For me it was her dry sense of humor, and we got this gal who could bully the guys lol...had Howard and Leonard both wrapped around her finger...definitely a force to be reckoned with! To hear she was coming out of hiding after so long, well color me intrigued! I'm glad she started off in the birthday episode cutting Sheldon some slack and not calling him dumbass, and Sheldon basically insisting she stay in character is priceless! I would love to see her appear now and then, though the ensemble is big enough as it is these days...Sheldon is taken of course, but maybe she can give Raj a run for his money lol. Stuart couldn't handle her but maybe Kripke could...

And speaking of Kripke, freshening up for a shot at Beverly?? Someone hand me a bucket, just yuck.....

Thanks for the info, guess I'll have to wait for the details! I'm actually glad to hear no major plots--it's a 200th celebration and to me, it shouldn't narrow its focus on any one character plot (yeah I know, there will be folks saying the fact it's Sheldon's birthday is narrow enough, but I'm talking character development/arcs)...IMO it should be more about all of the characters having their share of the spotlight since it is an ensemble show, and each getting to have their slice of the cake so to speak. I hope it plays out that way anyway. 

I love my Shamy to be sure, but I've been a fan of the show and ALL of the characters that make TBBT special for much longer! 

 

I agree on that, I hope it turns out to be a group episode, albeit the plot is all about Sheldon's birthday. I will never complain about Shamy/Sheldon-centric plots, but funny group scenes are among my favorite ones! Let's hope it's a good one on that matter!! Anyway...still chills for "the best gift is you to be born"...

  • Like 9

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

17 minutes ago, mirs1 said:

I agree on that, I hope it turns out to be a group episode, albeit the plot is all about Sheldon's birthday. I will never complain about Shamy/Sheldon-centric plots, but funny group scenes are among my favorite ones! Let's hope it's a good one on that matter!! Anyway...still chills for "the best gift is you to be born"...

With everyone in this episode lovin on our Sheldon, I'm hoping our characters can start #201 with a little less "fix Sheldon and/or point out another one of his stupid remarks with condescension" and just let a lying dog lie sometimes. Notice I say "a little less", not eliminate! 

  • Like 9

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

22 minutes ago, 2L344 said:

With everyone in this episode lovin on our Sheldon, I'm hoping our characters can start #201 with a little less "fix Sheldon and/or point out another one of his stupid remarks with condescension" and just let a lying dog lie sometimes. Notice I say "a little less", not eliminate! 

ha! yes! Go fix some of the others! Bless them all, they all need some attention!

  • Like 9

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, 2L344 said:

For me it was her dry sense of humor, and we got this gal who could bully the guys lol...had Howard and Leonard both wrapped around her finger...definitely a force to be reckoned with! To hear she was coming out of hiding after so long, well color me intrigued! I'm glad she started off in the birthday episode cutting Sheldon some slack and not calling him dumbass, and Sheldon basically insisting she stay in character is priceless! I would love to see her appear now and then, though the ensemble is big enough as it is these days...Sheldon is taken of course, but maybe she can give Raj a run for his money lol. Stuart couldn't handle her but maybe Kripke could...

I so agree with you on everything about Leslie, and I wanna say something smarter to each point than 'yesss', but since I slept 1 hour today cause i couldn't miss the chat for the 200th, my brain doesn't work rn lol.

So i will just say - yesssss to all, especially to the bold!
And i always complain about how crowded the show is now... But god i'd love to see more Leslie after today!!

I've been rewatching seasons 1 and 2 few days ago and i realized i missed her, esp. i love how she talks with Leonard about sex stuff in the most casual and plain tone, and how Leonard is freaking out, it's so funny. And i liked it how she could piss Sheldon off haha.

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, Soopysue said:

Thank you so much brilliantfool for the chat summary, it was scary in there this morning, I got all confused and left !!!! So I really appreciate it.

Thos sounds a fab episode with cute Shamy woo hoooo !!!! X

 

Np! Just for the record i didn't get everything word for word, but i hope i got the essense right... Also, i usually don't remember everything that's said in the chat, but today's Shamy, Sheldon/Penny friendship and Shelnard moments touched me so much , they got like imprinted in my brain haha!

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, April said:

I actually quite like that apparently this has become just a normal part of their relationship like with everyone else. And for all the lack of big jokes they could have made about it I feel like it's integrated into pretty much every episode since then - just a bit more low key. In 9x12 we have Amy's flirty "wish you were here", in 9x13 Raj's joke about not wanting to have coitus with Sheldon, in 9x14 Sheldon's "I just gave you my virginity", in 9x16 Amy joining the sex talk with the girls, and now in 9x17 the flirty birthday suit comment. I don't remember anything from 9x15 but then again, maybe the "let's do it again" counts if it comes across as some sort of innuendo (I'll have to see that first, I guess). It all seems like an underlying reminder that yes, they do that now, and no, they didn't wait a whole year to do it again! Honestly, I wouldn't be surprised if we get an actual scene with them heading to the bedroom or them already in bed together anytime soon.

Well I can't be 100% sure that they are but I'm sold on it until told otherwise :wink: 

  • Like 8

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I ran out of likes again.

The TR  sounds good, I´m glad that they are all acting cute towards Sheldon. Amy´s "The best gift I got was the moment you were born"-line really kills me with cuteness, I can´t wait to see how it plays out. There´s one line that makes me curious. I´m talking about Leonard´s comments that has been interrupted by Penny. If he wanted  to say, that he has seen Amy pantsless as well, there are some things that pop up in my mind immediately:

1. She has spent one night at Sheldon´s, so he could see her naked.

2. The fact that Penny interrupted Leonard, shows to me that Penny was there as well or at least Leonard told her.

3. The fact, that Penny interrupted Leonard, is a proof for me, that Amy didn´t notice that he´s seen her pantsless and that Penny doesn´t want that Amy knows that Leonard´s caught Amy in such a moment. (Maybe they both saw her pantsless in that moment and Penny feels uncomfortable about that so she interrupts Leonard before he can tell)

I know this is just pure speculation and we have to wait to see the facial expressions and the way how it plays out.

 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Tensor locked and unlocked this topic
  • Tensor locked this topic
  • Tensor unlocked this topic

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.