• jenafan

• Amy Fowler

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

4 minutes ago, FortCozyMcBlanket said:

Happy FWF Day everyone!!!! :icon_cheesygrin:

image.gif.c344793f557747ca6800367dab1432

image.gif.6438498b92c84ad7b4991618d84f26

OMG I forgot there's a new episide today! I'll be watching at 3:30 in the morning!

Can't wait to see how it will all play out and hear Kripke say "Girl you got milk" or wth it was that he said!

FwF, karaoke and a birthday party...Our Shamy are really getting crazy!!! I like the idea of them being just playful, doing funny stuff together. All things considered,  3 episode in a row 100% drama free for our babies, that's a treat!

Edited by mirs1

1 minute ago, mirs1 said:

FwF, karaoke and a birthday party...Our Shamy are really getting crazy!!! I like the idea of them being just playful, doing funny stuff together. All things considered,  3 episode in a row 100% drama free for our babies, that's a treat!

Amen to that!

In the early seasons I was a fan of the Sheldon and Penny banter and I still would be, if it wasn't for the fact of the nonsensical romantic shenny dreamers who spout rubbish about how much they should be together

It doesn't help also when the writers throw in silly plots like intimacy accleration and the dream kiss

Anyway this is SHAMY thread and I'm happy about shamy r/n

I am so looking forward to each of the coming episodes.  

Tonight's declaration from Sheldon that he thinks things are better than ever. Wonderful.  

Next week's flirting. Delightful.  

But Amy fixing Sheldon's past traumas rather than fixing his behavior is my favorite thing.  

I think Amy suggesting to build the fort because she hates Sheldon feeling left out is the most romantic moment in the show's history.  She's like "someone hurt you, and I'm going to get as close as I can to un-hurting you" and I am so looking forward to her doing that again for his birthday.   

Rather than letting Sheldon get away with nonsense because he's "a little broken", like Leonard and everyone else do to show that they care about him (which I also love), Amy is all like, "F$&@ that! I'm going to unbreak him." And not because she wants him to be normal or romantic or mature, but because she wants him to be happy. 

I feel bad for any Shenny shippers, if they sincerely exist and aren't just trolls, because it will never not be Sheldon and Amy.  

Edited by MsRajeshFowlerCooper

50 minutes ago, MsRajeshFowlerCooper said:

Tonight's declaration from Sheldon that he thinks things are better than ever. Wonderful.  

But Amy fixing Sheldon's past traumas rather than fixing his behavior is my favorite thing.  

I think Amy suggesting to build the fort because she hates Sheldon feeling left out is the most romantic moment in the show's history.  She's like "someone hurt you, and I'm going to get as close as I can to un-hurting you" and I am so looking forward to her doing that again.   

Rather than letting Sheldon get away with nonsense because he's "a little broken", like Leonard and everyone else do to show that they care about him (which I also love), Amy is not like, "F$&@ that! I'm going to unbreak him." And not because she wants him to be normal or romantic or mature, but because she wants him to be happy. 

I feel bad for any Shenny shippers, if they sincerely exist and aren't just trolls, because it will never not be Sheldon and Amy.  

Sheldon's "the breakup made us better" speech is going to make me cry, I'm calling it now! 

Whenever I think about the fort episode, I melt... (there's a reason it's my forum name!) I found this more romantic than any kiss, hug, or "I love you" they had up until then because that was the most vulnerable Sheldon had ever let Amy see him, and I think it's pretty obvious that Sheldon had never felt safer with her <3 Earworm and Opening Night combined all of those things -- his vulnerable side, kisses, hugs, "I love you", and his surrender to his heart <3 oh and of course, COITUS! Sheldon's right (yikes); the breakup has made them better than ever!!! 

image.gif.b750468b1740792ac6bca91b5b0262image.gif.fa83752070167c6963caed547e7e20

Edited by FortCozyMcBlanket

7 minutes ago, FortCozyMcBlanket said:

Sheldon's "the breakup made us better" speech is going to make me cry, I'm calling it now! 

Whenever I think about the fort episode, I melt... (there's a reason it's my forum name!) I found this more romantic than any kiss, hug, or "I love you" they had up until then because that was the most vulnerable Sheldon had ever let Amy see him, and I think it's pretty obvious that Sheldon had never felt safer with her <3 Earworm and Opening Night combined all of those things -- his vulnerable side, kisses, hugs, "I love you", and his surrender to his heart <3 Sheldon's right (yikes); the breakup has made them better than ever!!! 

image.gif.b750468b1740792ac6bca91b5b0262image.gif.fa83752070167c6963caed547e7e20

I need to quote the quote you quoted, but Fort episode is MY FAV because of this exactly!  Its like @MsRajeshFowlerCooper said: But Amy fixing Sheldon's past traumas rather than fixing his behavior is my favorite thing.  YES!! Best part of Shamy is quirks and all!  

16 minutes ago, hazelra7 said:

I need to quote the quote you quoted, but Fort episode is MY FAV because of this exactly!  Its like @MsRajeshFowlerCooper said: But Amy fixing Sheldon's past traumas rather than fixing his behavior is my favorite thing.  YES!! Best part of Shamy is quirks and all!  

What a beautiful way to look at things - you are so right all 3 of you who said it - Amy fixing his past traumas rather than his behaviour - I'd never thought of it like that , amazing . 

Do you know what they really are such talented writers when you think about it :) . 

Looking forward to my usual Friday morning routine ( uk time ) tea and chocolate in bed while I catch up with all you guys have seen in the USA while I was sleeping !!. My Friday's off ( from my "proper" work !!) are fab when you lot have watched a new episode ( just so you know, we have a farm so I still have to get up at 5.30am feed the animals then tea and choc in bed :) ) . I wasn't meaning I lay in till lunchtime lol !! 

34 minutes ago, FortCozyMcBlanket said:

Whenever I think about the fort episode, I melt... (there's a reason it's my forum name!) I found this more romantic than any kiss, hug, or "I love you" they had up until then because that was the most vulnerable Sheldon had ever let Amy see him, and I think it's pretty obvious that Sheldon had never felt safer with her <3 Earworm and Opening Night combined all of those things -- his vulnerable side, kisses, hugs, "I love you", and his surrender to his heart <3 oh and of course, COITUS! Sheldon's right (yikes); the breakup has made them better than ever!!! 

Love this post, aww don't cry! 

consoling hug.gif

1 hour ago, rachelshamyfan said:

In the early seasons I was a fan of the Sheldon and Penny banter and I still would be, if it wasn't for the fact of the nonsensical romantic shenny dreamers who spout rubbish about how much they should be together

It doesn't help also when the writers throw in silly plots like intimacy accleration and the dream kiss

Anyway this is SHAMY thread and I'm happy about shamy r/n

No Shenny fan has ever succeeded in getting in my head and making me think differently of the ACTUAL relationship I KNOW Sheldon and Penny have.

The show writers have ALSO never succeeded. LOL.

I love Sheldon and Penny's relationship as friends. I always have. They just don't offend me. 

2 hours ago, Soopysue said:

What a beautiful way to look at things - you are so right all 3 of you who said it - Amy fixing his past traumas rather than his behaviour - I'd never thought of it like that , amazing . 

Do you know what they really are such talented writers when you think about it :) . 

Looking forward to my usual Friday morning routine ( uk time ) tea and chocolate in bed while I catch up with all you guys have seen in the USA while I was sleeping !!. My Friday's off ( from my "proper" work !!) are fab when you lot have watched a new episode ( just so you know, we have a farm so I still have to get up at 5.30am feed the animals then tea and choc in bed :) ) . I wasn't meaning I lay in till lunchtime lol !! 

A farm in the UK, living the life! Very jealous here!

4 hours ago, MsRajeshFowlerCooper said:

I think Amy suggesting to build the fort because she hates Sheldon feeling left out is the most romantic moment in the show's history.  She's like "someone hurt you, and I'm going to get as close as I can to un-hurting you" and I am so looking forward to her doing that again for his birthday.   

Rather than letting Sheldon get away with nonsense because he's "a little broken", like Leonard and everyone else do to show that they care about him (which I also love), Amy is all like, "F$&@ that! I'm going to unbreak him." And not because she wants him to be normal or romantic or mature, but because she wants him to be happy. 

Kristen-Bell-Happy-Tears.gif

a41ef339-b2af-44b7-bfc4-6774fd5200fc.gif

Edited by Gbb

10 minutes ago, 2L344 said:

A farm in the UK, living the life! Very jealous here!

I'm lucky enough to live where I don't have to get up to feed animals or do any milking but I'm up in the early hours. I download the latest episode as soon as it's uploaded so I can watch bbt from about 2am. So, 2.30 ish is the very earliest I get to bed on a Friday. :) If I look to see if anybody's talking about it, I end up not getting to bed at all. :) My hairdresser comes at 11am and chiropodist at 12.15 so I stay up as I'm afraid of oversleeping. I sleep in the afternoon on Fridays. I love being retired !

On February 10, 2016 at 10:25 AM, brilliantfool said:

I also thought it was kind of more of Leonard's moment. I think some feelings of letting go and nostalgia kicked in, i think the moment was a milestone (Sheldon's 35th? birthday and his first 'big' birthday celebration since Shelnard live together..) and he's realized he's gonna let go of Sheldon soon, and that he has someone else in his life now who's the closest to him, that it's not him anymore. And I think he maybe didn't wanna admit that, to himself or to Amy.

Yes, from the reports I took it this way, too.  A bit of continuation of Leonard's difficulty signing the roommate termination notice in The 2003 Approximation, and maybe some foreshadowing that Leonard is actually the one who is going to be played as having the hard time letting go to move out of 4A.  For all he and Penny's grousing about having to "take care of" Sheldon, when it came down to it he wanted to be the one going after him, not Amy.  I don't think he honestly thought she wasn't close enought to do it, I thought it was more that he was afraid she was close enough to...he isn't the only one anymore.

Edited by jlove

39 minutes ago, joyceraye said:

I'm lucky enough to live where I don't have to get up to feed animals or do any milking but I'm up in the early hours. I download the latest episode as soon as it's uploaded so I can watch bbt from about 2am. So, 2.30 ish is the very earliest I get to bed on a Friday. :) If I look to see if anybody's talking about it, I end up not getting to bed at all. :) My hairdresser comes at 11am and chiropodist at 12.15 so I stay up as I'm afraid of oversleeping. I sleep in the afternoon on Fridays. I love being retired !

Can I ask what a "chiropodist" is?  Are you in the UK too?  Is that a British term?  I'm American and I swear I've never heard it...I'm a linguist too, so I'm just curious!

Edited by jlove

2 hours ago, jlove said:

Can I ask what a "chiropodist" is?  Are you in the UK too?  Is that a British term?  I'm American and I swear I've never heard it...I'm a linguist too, so I'm just curious!

Same as a Podiatrists

Edited by tayryn

23 minutes ago, EvilStewie said:

OK quick question: I have to get my daughter at 8, so I'll miss the first 15 mins of the show.. Can you watch it online on the CBS site or only stream 

I think it gets uploaded on CBS a little after it airs.

Edited by Judith
Typo.

16 minutes ago, brilliantfool said:

guys, what was Kripke's last line right now, can somebody tell me? 

I didn't hear : ( The one the audience laughed so much at 

I only heard the world 'related'...

"Is my pole flag related?" lol

------------

ok I am 90% convinced sheldon was gonna propose.... 

"When we were apart, I learned how important you are to me, and I realized when two people are in love, they--"

INTERRUPTED BY LENNY 

Edited by FortCozyMcBlanket