Amy : 'No, I just blink a lot, it's not a morse code for rescue me' 

Sheldon saying 'sexy' hahaha

Amy doing the facepalm 

Leonard throwing fries at Penny LOL 

Sheldon being so annoyed i've never seen him like that, he was amazing

Kripke's sex question to Amy...

'You saw what's under this robe and you still married me'

Sheldon speech Awww

Also Amy's reaction to it... looked like she was surprised and touched at the same time... Only i wish their moment was longer!!

Sheldon admitting something aside from his interests is FUN?! : O Although I don't know if he was being sarcastic 

PS Also I realize , I understand NOTHING of what Kripke says without subtitles lol

And for once I really loved Lenny's and Howardette's stories...... Howardette taking care of the rabbit was so sweet 

22 minutes ago, FortCozyMcBlanket said:

ok I am 90% convinced sheldon was gonna propose.... 

"When we were apart, I learned how important you are to me, and I realized when two people are in love, they--"

INTERRUPTED BY LENNY 

you know what you have a point!

It is strange he didn't get her any big present knowing how much she cares about V Day and considering how much more attentive he is now...... Maybe he was gonna propose indeed....  : ( : ( Especially since it sounded a lot like his speech on skype in 8x24 before Amy interrupted him - "I've been thinking about relationships, and how difficult they can be... " and that he took the ring out of his drawer afterwards...

"Once I ordered an Uber by accident. I just got in and went somewhere."

Too real, Sheldon...too real.

ETA: I sort of hope Sheldon getting interrupted while trying to say important things is something we revisit until he gets to finish all of those thoughts.

Edited by CuriousMeans
Closure...closure...closure...

Sheldon's decent from pure joy at the beginning of FWF...to annoyance...to total despair as to how things had turned out had me laughing so hard.  When they came back to him with his head buried in his arm, totally defeated.... I lost it so bad that my daughter yelled at me from the other room.

6 minutes ago, CuriousMeans said:

"Once I ordered an Uber by accident. I just got in and went somewhere."

Too real, Sheldon...too real.

ETA: I sort of hope Sheldon getting interrupted while trying to say important things is something we revisit until he gets to finish all of those thoughts.

I like this idea too! But they better not do that for a season finale cliffhanger!!! 

6 minutes ago, vonmar said:

Sheldon's decent from pure joy at the beginning of FWF...to annoyance...to total despair as to how things had turned out had me laughing so hard.  When they came back to him with his head buried in his arm, totally defeated.... I lost it so bad that my daughter yelled at me from the other room.

During the taping, he had that face during all the FWF scenes when Kripke and Raj were calling.  He was so pissed and stoic.  Then when the next scenes came up, he was happy again. It amazed me how much he didnt break character during the time between takes.  Mayim, John Ross and Kunal were all talking, since they were on the other side of the door when they taped.  During breaks, they chatted and talked and Jim just sat in the spot, sullen.  He really pulled it off.  I love grumpy Sheldon.  Something so sexy about it.  

Edited by hazelra7

Cute episode, I laughed out loud in several places;  when Kripke asked if his pole was flag related---the faces Amy and Sheldon made were hysterical;  Sheldon's eyes especially!  And of course the talk Shamy had near the end that got interrupted, so sweet.

Just now, kazzie said:

I still need to watch the episode! It was a fun taping but soon mannnyyy sceeeeenes! 

Did you all like it?

Its different than what we saw, Kazzie. They changed the Lenny and they added Raj and Kripke to their office and Room.  You will like. I wonder how the Lennys feel about it?  I hope they liked it.

Loved the episode...

The FwF was the main plot really.

Sheldon has a harsh exterior but when push comes to shove he really delivers...

My teeny tiny complain is that Amy could have been a bit more enthusiastic during the "catchy" part...But anyway, the confetti part at the end was lovely as was their toast!

3 minutes ago, hazelra7 said:

Its different than what we saw, Kazzie. They changed the Lenny and they added Raj and Kripke to their office and Room.  You will like. I wonder how the Lennys feel about it?  I hope they liked it.

What did they change about Lenny?  I remember the TR was slightly different but i can't remember exactly what for the life of me

3 minutes ago, brilliantfool said:

What did they change about Lenny?  I remember the TR was slightly different but i can't remember exactly what for the life of me

Not the words, how it was delivered.  The taping I saw, they looks on Penny's face was so harsh.  She was PISSED.  Like the WHOLE time.  The car scene was so much softer, sweet, not a raging bitch fest.  Just a subtle difference.  Also, I think they took out the really harsh line in the restaurant scene.  I forget what it was.  @kazzie or @camelliayao might remember.  I saw a way different episode played than taped for no other reason than delivery.  Which is good!  

10 minutes ago, hazelra7 said:

And this backs up, Don't take the TR as the final episode.. Guide lines only :)

Im excited for the tag! I really don't remember it to well from the taping

5 minutes ago, kazzie said:

I still need to watch the episode! It was a fun taping but soon mannnyyy sceeeeenes! 

Did you all like it?

Loved it..I've been moved by other episodes for emotional reasons, but this one was flat out funny. IMO, a really good ensemble episode.

7 minutes ago, hazelra7 said:

If this isn't a testament to the difference between a taping and an edited, polished broadcast airing, I don't know what is.  Taping reports are awesome, the people who go to taping's and report back are my hero's. In the end, it's the finished product that matters.

Thanks again to our taping report hero's.

4 minutes ago, vonmar said:

Loved it..I've been moved by other episodes for emotional reasons, but this one was flat out funny. IMO, a really good ensemble episode.

If this isn't a testament to the difference between a taping and an edited, polished broadcast airing, I don't know what is.  Taping reports are awesome, the people who go to taping's and report back are my hero's. In the end, it's the finished product that matters.

Thanks again to our taping report hero's.

I didn't actually report or spoil anything from this episode.. It was the other lovely attendee's :)

Great episode..

Love the way Amy and Sheldon touch each other in the arm...very subtle but means a lot...
Kriple was awsome as always....  Amy trying to close him down... amazing...
Lenny not wanting to go at something starting at midnight.. so true ..
Sheldon holding his head down.... crazily funny

THE BLINK on confeto ? I´m dead...

Anyone see the promo for next episode ?  They have pictures for 200th already but no information about the next one..

I thought that on TR that was something related to " can wait to do it again..." Did I miss something ?