[Spoilers] Shamy: Season 9

Tensor

7 minutes ago, mphs95 said:

And this backs up, Don't take the TR as the final episode.. Guide lines only emoji4.png

Im excited for the tag! I really don't remember it to well from the taping

ITA...once I stopped taking the TR as gospel and watched the ep, always much better. I had dreaded the Meemaw ep but the final product was great.

Didn't get to watch last night so will watch as soon as I get home from the doctor.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

:yes: 

1 hour ago, luminous said:

I hope you don't mind, I'm writing here. :shy: But as a Lenny shipper i can say, that this episode wasn't disappointing at all for me. In fact, I really enjoyed it. And looking through other threads I think I'm not an exception. :icon_wink:

Greetings to all Shamy shippers from a Lenny who can truly enjoy Shamy too. :shy:

I don't mind at all, glad to hear it!

• Like 2

15 hours ago, notchinc said:

Sheldon turning around erasing the board, highlight of the episode for me :-P

Oh yeah! Does anyone have a pic they can post of that? Umm...just to jog my memory :icon_redface:

Edited by Flaky
  • Like 3

3 hours ago, luminous said:

I hope you don't mind, I'm writing here. :shy: But as a Lenny shipper i can say, that this episode wasn't disappointing at all for me. In fact, I really enjoyed it. And looking through other threads I think I'm not an exception. :icon_wink:

Greetings to all Shamy shippers from a Lenny who can truly enjoy Shamy too. :shy:

Welcome! I thought Lenny were cute in this episode.  Penny was bummed, Leonard went to great lengths to make her feel better, even though it didn't bother him.  They enjoyed eating in the car rather than the fancy restaurant.  They were adorable and filled with joy when they burst in at the end.  I thought it was an adorable episode for all 'ships (except Raj and Emily of course) 

I have always rooted for Lenny but because I'm a weirdo, I feel more connected to Shamy.  

Some of my best friends are Lennies. 

• Like 4

On ‎04‎/‎02‎/‎2016 at 8:44 AM, Stephen Hawking said:

Me too.

She gave as good as she got, with Bernadette.

I think she could do the same with Leslie.

Mary Cooper wasn't in Copper Extraction, even on Skype.

Do you mean all three of them, together? :icon_biggrin: 

They had sex IN Sheldon? speechless-smiley-040.gif 

It's beginning to sound like the Parking Spot Escalation.

To quote Sheldon:-

You know what they say? Revenge is a dish best served nude.

:laugh: 

OH MY GOD NO!

On ‎05‎/‎02‎/‎2016 at 2:33 AM, camelliayao said:

This picture reminds me of Avril Lavigne's "Girlfriend".

6c496823jw1f0o8ebr7hpj20f00a0wgs_meitu_3.jpg

QQ20160204-1@2x_meitu_3.jpg

Thank you for making this song play on and on in my head since I read your comment. Despites Avril's annoying voice, I like it.

Ok...
tumblr_n5eux08eNS1r45hmmo1_500.gif
(stop looking at Iggy's legs, you perv).
Hi guys!!! I missed you very much! I've been off for a huge local holiday in my country and I still didn't watched the Meemaw and Valentines day episodes. But thankfully I already know what happened at the 200th episode. What I will say next might make you all follow me like a angry mob. Or not, I may be overthinking. I'll take the risk anyway lol.
teen-group-storms-mall-florida.gif

It was a good episode. I missed the ones where everyone were together, like the karaoke. The story is good too, I'll not complain about it. But...I was expecting something more to the 200th. 200TH!!!
So, I know what everyone who goes to tapings say: wait for the final result to judge it. And I like it, I always do it. But when I finished reading the TR, I was like "oh, that's it? ok...meh...". So it was really good, but IMO, it shouldn't be the 200th. For me it would be much better that they flip it (199 as 200 and vice versa). But anyway...

Check out this guy on the right
He's got a great ass
Bam
:p

bam.jpg

• Like 4

4 hours ago, luminous said:

I love love love your drawings!!! If you ever feel like drawing Shamy, don't hesitate! :icon_cheesygrin:

Positive thinking Lennies are always welcome in our thread!! 

• Like 3

2 hours ago, cutiepie said:

Worst episode ever ...JK I loved it

But

Since when Sheldon is manspreading?

I've only see him like that when he was drunk at howardette's

Did anyone else's head read that line in Comic Book Guy's voice from The Simpsons?

No, just me?  Really?  Hmmm...  :icon_redface:

Edited by jlove

4 hours ago, Radar said:

What a great episode! FWF was hilarious thanks to all four protagonists!

LOL! Kripke's speech defect really got me this time. I was completely HUH?? when he said: "...wondering if I'll ever find someone to share my wife with."

I went like: What wife??? Did I miss something??? And why the hell is he looking for someone to share her with??? How sick is that?!? :rofl:

Completely cracked up when I realized my mistake! Lmao! Well, not a native speaker, blame it on that!:sarcastic:

English is my native language and I still had to rewind my DVR twice during a couple of Barry's lines! 

• Like 3

• Tensor locked and unlocked this topic
  • Tensor locked this topic
  • Tensor unlocked this topic