[Spoilers] Shamy: Season 9

Tensor

The Application Reaction? 

I was thinking Application or even Amalgamation?

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Looks like "App" there are definitely two descenders there which look like the letter P  

Well probably solved the "A"

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

8 minutes ago, MsRajeshFowlerCooper said:

App is slang for application, so they are the same thing, right?.  Isn't Howard inventing an app to make money for the baby?  I'm guessing it revolves around all the guys working on the app.  

Application maybe? It looks like there are two letters with no tail or curve on the bottom after 'App,' so I'd guess A p p [consonant] [vowel]. . .

I will bet zero dollars on The Application Federation, but I would watch the koala version of TBBT in a heartbeat.

Edited by CuriousMeans
  • Like 1

11 minutes ago, xjax said:

Definately looks like Application.... btw promo for tmrw episode is really fun..can wait

20 minutes ago, Esteben Feynman said:

The title could refer to the app that Howard thought of or it could be Howard's application to work with Elon Musk. He is concerned about finances with the baby on the way, so that would be a great plot too. =)

26 minutes ago, MsRajeshFowlerCooper said:

App is slang for application, so they are the same thing, right?.  Isn't Howard inventing an app to make money for the baby?  I'm guessing it revolves around all the guys working on the app.  

Maybe they'll use 'application' meaning 'app' because it sounds more scientific and fancy.
Or "Applebee's", which has nothing to do with this possible storyline, but who knows.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Einstein Von Brainstorm said:

Look at these 100% cutie pies right here:

CelebrationExperimt_E9x17BBT_05.jpg.6dbe

CelebrationExperimt_E9x17BBT_13.jpg.301e

She not only talked him into having a Birthday party he actually enjoys it! :) *hearteyes* 

Sheldon, what the hell is this tie's pattern?
Amy, girl, you hair looks amazing, and this dress...hum...your hair looks amazing!

• Like 1

• Tensor locked and unlocked this topic
  • Tensor locked this topic
  • Tensor unlocked this topic