[Spoilers] Shamy: Season 9

Tensor

So guys, when do you think next semi-big Shamy episode will be?? I'm biased cause I'm going to 9x20 & 9x21 tapings .... I soooo want one of them to have lots of Shamy lol.

// I know, my gratefulness to the Universe level is so low, I can't just be happy to go to a taping for the first time, I want some bigger plot for Shamy, I can't help it : /

Edited by brilliantfool
  • Like 5

34 minutes ago, brilliantfool said:

So guys, when do you think next semi-big Shamy episode will be?? I'm biased cause I'm going to 9x20 & 9x21 tapings .... I soooo want one of them to have lots of Shamy lol.

// I know, my gratefulness to the Universe level is so low, I can't just be happy to go to a taping for the first time, I want some bigger plot for Shamy, I can't help it : /

I literally just said, I think we must be headed for something big ish for Shamy as we've been getting cute Shamy for quite a few ep now and I'm thinking something bigger might be coming - could just be my wishful thinking though ........ :) .

Eeeek lucky you going to those tapings, you know you might just be lucky !!!!! Good timing I'd say for a development !  

• Like 7

58 minutes ago, brilliantfool said:

Their anniversary should be in 9x24 so that is when I think we will next see anything 'big' from them and I think it will be them getting engaged :) 

• Like 3

37 minutes ago, Soopysue said:

I literally just said, I think we must be headed for something big ish for Shamy as we've been getting cute Shamy for quite a few ep now and I'm thinking something bigger might be coming - could just be my wishful thinking though ........ :) .

Eeeek lucky you going to those tapings, you know you might just be lucky !!!!! Good timing I'd say for a development !  

Thank you! I hope so! Anyway I just really wanna see Shamy in real lifeeee so bad! Even if it's just 1 scene ... Also, 9x12 had just short Shamy scenes and no big developments, but they're probably in my top 10 fav Shamy scenes ever!

15 minutes ago, Einstein Von Brainstorm said:

Their anniversary should be in 9x24 so that is when I think we will next see anything 'big' from them and I think it will be them getting engaged :) 

Before Amy found out about the ring I thought so too, but now that she knows I kinda think the writers would go to a surprise proposal.. I dunno though... They have a habit of surprising us!

6 minutes ago, April said:

The worst I could say about it is that it's the kind of story that probably doesn't lend itself to much speculation/analysis/general chatter cause I miss when this thread was super busy 

Ikr, it's almost like a feeling of withdrawal, nothing to analyse, nothing to freak out about?!?!
Like, after the 200th TR when some people were concerned about Shenny scenes, I was team 'come on.. it not worth getting worried about', but I kinda miss even those arguments now, it's so quiet here! 

• Like 4

Glad that I did not wake up at 4 am to read the spoiler....  no huge things/developments....

Since they are bring contracts I wish they could mention the RA ...and how excited Sheldon was to write the new one..after you know.....

Sometimes I fell writters misses great opportunities... 

And I need answer..stopping teasing us rsrsrsrsr .......they are doing again or not, what happen after Amy find out about the ring, what Sheldon would say on valentines and when they Skype last season ....  so many pending subjects... ;)

Have a nice day folks 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, April said:

Just read the latest TR and it sounds like a really nice episode! The worst I could say about it is that it's the kind of story that probably doesn't lend itself to much speculation/analysis/general chatter cause I miss when this thread was super busy but the last days have been all tumble weeds and crickets.

Yeah everyone has run away lol!

I was expecting something more to happen in this episode as (I think) it will be the last episode of sweeps? :icon_neutral: 

Maybe they decided to just have a solid funny episode to close that period out? but I was under the impression that shows pushed during sweeps episodes with things they could strongly tease in trailers like the "biggest secret" ad they ran for the pregnancy episode? 

2 minutes ago, Einstein Von Brainstorm said:

Yeah everyone has run away lol!

I was expecting something more to happen in this episode as (I think) it will be the last episode of sweeps? :icon_neutral: 

Maybe they decided to just have a solid funny episode to close that period out? but I was under the impression that shows pushed during sweeps episodes with things they could strongly tease in trailers like the "biggest secret" ad they ran for the pregnancy episode? 

No, the 200th was the last one of sweeps - so them having a quiet episode is not surprising after all the big ones (Meemaw, pregnancy, 200th!).

• Like 6

5 minutes ago, April said:

No, the 200th was the last one of sweeps - so them having a quiet episode is not surprising after all the big ones (Meemaw, pregnancy, 200th!).

Oh I thought it was the 4 eps, Valintino/Reaction/200th and this one. If it started with the Meemaw episode then I doubt that's good cus the viewing numbers have all been around 14 million haven't they? :( 

How hilarious is it that this show has been so good that I'm saying 14 million like that is a low number? :rofl: it's still the number one show so I'm sure it will be fine :)

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Einstein Von Brainstorm said:

Oh I thought it was the 4 eps, Valintino/Reaction/200th and this one. If it started with the Meemaw episode then I doubt that's good cus the viewing numbers have all been around 14 million haven't they? :( 

How hilarious is it that this show has been so good that I'm saying 14 million like that is a low number? :rofl: it's still the number one show so I'm sure it will be fine :)

The final ratings have been 15.29/16.25/15.24 respectively.

• Like 3

I like that, even in a Shamy-free episode, the writers have found a way to recall us that Sheldon might have his urges now, albeit over a contract... That's so funny, it has happened now in almost all episodes post 9x11 so far, it can't be a coincidence any more, there's really a plan, maybe TPTB are planning of making a whole fandom  loose their minds, LOL!!! Anyway, after seeing this interview of our captain

since it seems he believes they haven't done it again after 9x11, I'll go with it unless the show says otherwise. Most likely, Jim doesn't know much more than us about the subject, but...you know...he's our captain!

Edited by mirs1
  • Like 7

Hello my Shamys!

I just came in to say that I actually find the TR sounds nice, because the guys starting a common project like they did when they worked on this mobile phone app. Of course Sheldon wants to write a contract for this project immediately. Some things never change. LOL

I wonder if he writes a contract once Bernadette gives birth. Something like how often he babysits, when, how long, if he cleans baby´s little butt and what the baby should eat before they handle it over to Sheldon, so that the odour of Brussels sprouts gushing out of baby´s diapers doesn´t make him want to throw up.

I felt tears in my eyes, when I read that Sheldon wants to share 25 % of his share for the baby. This is so adorable and thoughtful! OMG Sheldon you are killing me with feelings! :cray:

Edited by Desdemona
  • Like 4

54 minutes ago, Desdemona said:

Hello my Shamys!

I just came in to say that I actually find the TR sounds nice, because the guys starting a common project like they did when they worked on this mobile phone app. Of course Sheldon wants to write a contract for this project immediately. Some things never change. LOL

I wonder if he writes a contract once Bernadette gives birth. Something like how often he babysits, when, how long, if he cleans baby´s little butt and what the baby should eat before they handle it over to Sheldon, so that the odour of Brussels sprouts gushing out of baby´s diapers doesn´t make him want to throw up.

I felt tears in my eyes, when I read that Sheldon wants to share 25 % of his share for the baby. This is so adorable and thoughtful! OMG Sheldon you are killing me with feelings! :cray:

I really want to see Howard and Bernadette's reaction to his decision... I hope they're moved.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, mirs1 said:

I like that, even in a Shamy-free episode, the writers have found a way to recall us that Sheldon might have his urges now, albeit over a contract... That's so funny, it has happened now in almost all episodes post 9x11 so far, it can't be a coincidence any more, there's really a plan, maybe TPTB are planning of making a whole fandom  loose their minds, LOL!!! Anyway, after seeing this interview of our captain

since it seems he believes they haven't done it again after 9x11, I'll go with it unless the show says otherwise. Most likely, Jim doesn't know much more than us about the subject, but...you know...he's our captain!

oh captain! my captain! :icon_cheesygrin: <3

image.gif.9dcf36417c5b4af4410c3f410cdf7a

• Like 7

30 minutes ago, Shamyyes said:

Do we know who the special guest star is? Did I miss something in the birthday tr?

In the episode there will be Adam West as himself, Christine Baransky, Will Wheaton, Sara Gilbert, Kevin Sussman and John Ross Bowie; they will be all in the actual episode. It looks like there will also be Stephen Hawking, Amy arranges a Skype call with him to wish Sheldon "Happy Birthday", not sure we will see him on screen, though. Anyway, I guess he is the surprise guest, since he is the only one who hasn't been announced so far...

Edited by mirs1
  • Like 4

• Tensor locked and unlocked this topic
  • Tensor locked this topic
  • Tensor unlocked this topic