[Spoilers] Shamy: Season 9

Tensor

2 minutes ago, April said:

The Solder Excursion Diversion, I think. Someone else please confirm this?? Not quite sure If I remember "excursion" correctly.

Yes, that was it...And, I don't know if somebody mentioned it Amy had to sign a non-disclosure agreement before Sheldon told her about the storage and showed her it. Apparently it's not their first non-disclosure agreement. They signed another one before having sex!

• Like 8

16 minutes ago, April said:

The Solder Excursion Diversion, I think. Someone else please confirm this?? Not quite sure If I remember "excursion" correctly.

Great, I was right about Solder and Diversion, lol! I guessed "solder bead diversion" hehe:-)

• Like 5

Thanks for the info, April!

Even though I try to keep my expectations low because I don't want to be disappointed, I can't help but wait eagerly for each new taping report, and it's great to get this unexpected Shamy goodness! :party:

• Like 3

Morning everyone! I've been to the chat for the first time in foreverrrr and omg what a ride! hahaha As I'm typing this there hasn't been a comprehensible TR yet so a quick summary of the Shamy plot, thanks to Shamydawson (thank you!!

So apparently Sheldon's laptop died and he and he and Amy get a new one. However, he can't just throw the old one away. After a bit of back and forth with Amy he discloses a big secret to her: He has a storage room somewhere in which he hoards all the stuff he's ever owned right down to useless stuff like old toothbrushes and golf balls, apparently. They drive to the storage and when he shows it to her he's worried that she might think less of him cause he realises that this isn't normal. Amy reassures him that she doesn't and shares that she also keeps some weird stuff like a tissue from her first brain dissection. She suggests that maybe he could start to get rid of the garbage one bit at a time and he starts by throwing a golf ball in the trash (but then later puts it right back when she isn't looking). Back at 4A they have tea time (!!) and talk about how they're closer to each other and glad that they can confine in each other and all that. And because the writers are terrible teases, Sheldon is all like "well it's still a few hours til my bed time so maybe we could..." (flirty look and lip bite and everything) and Amy's responding with something like "what do you have in mind?" and... cut to Sheldon and his new laptop in bed - skyping with Amy. lol

Anyway, my two cents:

- I can't even count the times how often we talked about how we wanted Sheldon to disclose very private things to Amy and it looks like we get them here! And they even get a few wonderful moments of just talking. OMG this is exciting me so much!!! :D

- Sheldon is still worried about what Amy might think of him which has been a bit of a working theory for me on why he's still so reserved in some aspects. I hope that this episode will be another step towards him having an easier time opening up to Amy. How could he not? She's supportive of him and wants to help him. And in their talk over some tea he seems to realise that.

- TEA TIME WITH SHAMY!!!!

- Schrödinger's sex life strikes again. God dammit writers! But more than ever it's obvious that they're toying with us here. What a blatant bait and switch! They love the teases and keeping it ambiguous - possibly building to something more in a few episodes??

This sounds like a great Shamy episode so I'm really looking forward to this.

(I think there's more information about the other plot with the rest of the gang in the general thread.)

Thanks April!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 2

23 minutes ago, April said:

lol Yes. I kinda love that for two reasons: If nothing else it's a nice shorthand for him really just wanting to share this with Amy and nobody else - and fittingly in character with his love for contracts. And with regards to their sex life (whatever that might be at the moment) it's a handy explanation why we haven't actually heard much about it. I always thought that Sheldon would be either the type of person who overshares in a similar matter-of-fact way like he does with his bathroom schedule, or the other extreme: that he is really really private about this. It kinda looks like they're going with the latter option and if that's what it is it really adds another layer of intimacy in that it's a side of him that he reserves for Amy alone and he doesn't even want her to share the juicy bits with the girls.

Yes, yes and yes to all this! I wish I could convey my ideas so clearly, thankfully you're here to put all this into words!

I'm getting more and more excited about this episode with each bit of information I read about Shamy, I really need to calm down.:dancing: (If I feel this way now, what will happen to me when he proposes, or when we see them having breakfast after another night together, or even when they kiss again???):swoon:

• Like 2

Even when they are at the lab the show doesn't focus on science anymore but on Will Smith :icon_rolleyes:.About Amy and Sheldon they seem stuck with the plot,: yes they had sex, they're closer now but we won't show steps forwards in their sex life in a while (long time for sure) because it's Sheldon, fans will hate us :icon_rolleyes:.

Edited by Cindi May
  • Like 4

1 hour ago, shamydawson said:

I also love how that they're at the storage room and they're sitting next to each other on the table like 2 lil kids in love. It's so simple but yet ahhhh it's to cute :icon_redface:

This just made my day! Thanks so much for giving us all these spoilers, shamydawson!:icon_razz:

• Like 5

37 minutes ago, Cindi May said:

Even when they are at the lab the show doesn't focus on science anymore but on Will Smith :icon_rolleyes:.About Amy and Sheldon they seem stuck with the plot,: yes they had sex, they're closer now but we won't show steps forwards in their sex life in a while (long time for sure) because it's Sheldon, fans will hate us :icon_rolleyes:.

Yes, at the moment seem that the writers are having so much fun in teasing us; I think it might be a way to keep everyone on their toes, after their on-screen second time, all the casual fans interest in that matter will be gone. So, they are just capitalizing as much as they can. It doesn't bother me, as long as they show also some sort of emotional closeness, and this episode is basically about it. I would hate (as I have told several times) if it turns out in the old dynamic, apparently they are flirting with the lines here and there, but they are still in the "teasing" territory rather than in the "old-school" Shamy territory. Of course before judging I have to see the actual episode, Mayim priceless expressions in indicating the degrees of Amy disappointment\happiness and so on. From what I got from the chat, the episode was sweet and was about them being closer by sharing something intimate. I like so much that Sheldon is still afraid, after more than five years, to disappoint Amy by showing her his "weak" side, but he is willing to do it more often than in the past. He has shared with her the unhappy memories of his childhood birthday parties and now a new side of his OCD (I can totally get it, I don't have a storage now, but I might have one sooner or later). And she seems to understand, not only his problems, but also that for him it was difficult to admit them, she is grateful for that. We were talking about Amy saying something meaningful to Sheldon, after all the things Sheldon has said to her in the last few episodes. The toast at his party and the last part of this episode for me made up for all the stuff Sheldon has done\said. It appears that also Sheldon appreciate her more, he thanks her for the new laptop (after bitching a bit about it...) and he also recognizes that the storage was a bonding moment for them. I guess we will go on and on with this teasing stuff (up to now in every episode they are reminding us that they had sex, but you know...don't have high expectations about it now) but, as I said in the chat, at least we know that there is a dead-line for all those jokes: Amy's next birthday!. LOL!!

• Like 9

2 hours ago, April said:

Morning everyone! I've been to the chat for the first time in foreverrrr and omg what a ride! hahaha As I'm typing this there hasn't been a comprehensible TR yet so a quick summary of the Shamy plot, thanks to Shamydawson (thank you!! <3). Apparently we always get a bag of goodies when we expect nothing. I'm not sure if I got the beginning so please fill in the missing parts if anyone remembers them.

So apparently Sheldon's laptop died and he and Amy get a new one. However, he can't just throw the old one away. After a bit of back and forth with Amy he discloses a big secret to her: He has a storage room somewhere in which he hoards all the stuff he's ever owned right down to useless stuff like old toothbrushes and golf balls, apparently. They drive to the storage and when he shows it to her he's worried that she might think less of him cause he realises that this isn't normal. Amy reassures him that she doesn't and shares that she also keeps some weird stuff like a tissue from her first brain dissection. She suggests that maybe he could start to get rid of the garbage one bit at a time and he starts by throwing a golf ball in the trash (but then later puts it right back when she isn't looking). Back at 4A they have tea time (!!) and talk about how they're closer to each other and glad that they can confine in each other and all that. And because the writers are terrible teases, Sheldon is all like "well it's still a few hours til my bed time so maybe we could..." (flirty look and lip bite and everything) and Amy's responding with something like "what do you have in mind?" and... cut to Sheldon and his new laptop in bed - skyping with Amy. lol

Anyway, my two cents:

- I can't even count the times how often we talked about how we wanted Sheldon to disclose very private things to Amy and it looks like we get them here! And they even get a few wonderful moments of just talking. OMG this is exciting me so much!!! :D

- Sheldon is still worried about what Amy might think of him which has been a bit of a working theory for me on why he's still so reserved in some aspects. I hope that this episode will be another step towards him having an easier time opening up to Amy. How could he not? She's supportive of him and wants to help him. And in their talk over some tea he seems to realise that.

- TEA TIME WITH SHAMY!!!! <3

- Schrödinger's sex life strikes again. God dammit writers! But more than ever it's obvious that they're toying with us here. What a blatant bait and switch! They love the teases and keeping it ambiguous - possibly building to something more in a few episodes??

This sounds like a great Shamy episode so I'm really looking forward to this. <3

(I think there's more information about the other plot with the rest of the gang in the general thread.)

The only thing from chat that I think I'd add is that it is actually Amy who surprises Sheldon with a new laptop.

:-)

• Like 7

2 minutes ago, jlove said:

The only thing from chat that I think I'd add is that it is actually Amy who surprises Sheldon with a new laptop.

:-)

Good, I wasn't sure how much I missed. So it's a gift from her? awwww <3

• Like 5

1 hour ago, Einstein Von Brainstorm said:

Thank you very much for sharing! :)

Yes thank you so much April and Shanydawson :) . I'm very grateful for all info and for the summary , as I missed chat info , I had to go to work !!

Im loving the sound of this episode ! 

• Like 5

7 minutes ago, mirs1 said:

Apparently at the beginning of the episode they were on Skype, then sheldon's laptop started doing strange stuff. So Amy came to 4A and Sheldon was mourning the laptop, with sad music playing and a blanket covering the poor thing. He said that Amy arrived "too late" (or something like that...) Amy as a present gave him the new laptop; at the beginning he didn't like it (changes...) but then he thanked her for it. Ultimately, he understood that it was a really good computer, since in their final Skype call (I assume the tag) he said that he could see Amy on screen so distinctly that it seemed he could touch her...As sadly Amy noticed "but you can't!" LOL!

This is equally hilarious and sad. He had that laptop for ages. I found myself in awe at times that it was still running after all those years!! hahaha

• Like 2

29 minutes ago, April said:

This is equally hilarious and sad. He had that laptop for ages. I found myself in awe at times that it was still running after all those years!! hahaha

He had a red Alien Ware one before (this was his second one) and an iMac with a  red cover - unless they were meant to all be 'playing' the same laptop? 

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, April said:

his laptop was stolen on the  train trip, wasn't it??? 

Edited by kelliluvtbbt
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, Einstein Von Brainstorm said:

He had a red Alien Ware one before (this was his second one) and an iMac with a  red cover - unless they were meant to all be 'playing' the same laptop? 

1 minute ago, kelliluvtbbt said:

his laptop was stolen on train, wasn't it??? 

Maybe his iMac got stolen??? In any case he was still using his old Alienware laptop when he was skyping with Amy in S9 and I honestly have no idea when we last saw the iMac (which may or may not have been intended to stand in as the Alienware due to prop issues or whatever...).

• Like 1

I just read the TR and I´m so excited to see it, because it contains so many Shamy sweetness!

I can´t wait to see Sheldon and Amy sitting on a table in Sheldon´s storage (OMG Sheldon has his own Warehouse 13!!!) or Shamy having a tea party again finally.

It is so adorable that Sheldon still fears to disappoint Amy but that he wants to show her his weak points still and this makes my heart skip a beat everytime, because he opens his world more and more to her.

It would be cute as well, if Sheldon would keep things there that remind him of Amy (tissues, the lab coat he wore when he worked with Amy, the condom he used for... well you know for what. LOL (ok this would too gross but it would make me laugh out loud if it turned out that he kept it as well, because he can´t throw anything away). Imagine he would keep it framed somewhere in his storage.

I´m sure  he stores his old inventions there as well, like the death ray he invented when he was a child. (but which just drove the dogs in the neighbourhood crazy lol).

Edited by Desdemona
  • Like 6

35 minutes ago, April said:

Maybe his iMac got stolen??? In any case he was still using his old Alienware laptop when he was skyping with Amy in S9 and I honestly have no idea when we last saw the iMac (which may or may not have been intended to stand in as the Alienware due to prop issues or whatever...).

Yeah maybe it was his iMac that was stolen but he's had different Red Alien Ware laptops, don't know how many different ones but I presume that he upgrades regularly.

maxresdefault.thumb.jpg.1fa1fa417bc5cda3

hqdefault.jpg.04b98b8fc3f23b4030151862b2

• Like 3

• Tensor locked this topic
  • Tensor unlocked this topic