• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• April

• A Shamy gal

• jenafan

• Amy Fowler

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Morning peeps! Let me clear up and give a more in depth shamy reportings!   There were 2 takes of the second kiss... As they finish kissing the first time round. They break apart. Sheld

Ok fellow Shamies, I typed up this report on the plane home just now. I've just landed and have another hour or so until I'll be home, but I thought I'd post this at least for you all real quick.  Sor

Oh...I thought someone has already posted a TR? No? Ok. First of all, English is not my first language, so I may have misunderstood a lot of the lines. Please forgive me if the episode turns out

Posted Images

1 hour ago, Einstein Von Brainstorm said:

Just incase peeps here haven't seen this on Twitter:

*insert heart eye emoji here* 

I was easting while watching this.. I stopped eating about 2 minuets in. I still haven't resumed 40 mins later... Right in the fucking feels.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Einstein Von Brainstorm said:

Awwww!!! I live in the uk and my cousin is hard shamy fan and she has no idea they have sex, gonna have my phone ready because I have a feeling I'll receive hundreds of messages when shes done watching it :icon_cheesygrin::icon_cheesygrin:

• Like 3

14 hours ago, ashleyo85 said:

I'm a little late to update, but round 2 closes TONIGHT at 9pm PST. 

Shamy is the second bracket up from the bottom left and are currently trailing Alec/Magnus from "shadowhunters". 

Lenny is marginally ahead of Jane/Michael from "Jane the virgin". They're the 4th bracket down from the top right.

Go vote! (once per device)

http://www.zimbio.com/brackets/TV+Couples+March+Madness+2016

Guys, there's one more hour left and Shamy is at 48% :( 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ashleyo85 said:
1 hour ago, ashleyo85 said:

Guys, there's one more hour left and Shamy is at 48% :( 

The voting ends 9pm PST  March 10th...there is still time to vote!

Edited by S.L Farrell

6 minutes ago, S.L Farrell said:

The voting ends 9pm PST  March 10th...there is still time to vote!

Hahahah yes. Thank you!!!

I kept having to correct myself all day long that today is not Thursday. Kept writing Thursday on documents at work, and now clearly, I'm at home thinking it's Thursday!

I guess I really just want this week to be over!

• Like 1

10 hours ago, kazzie said:

I was easting while watching this.. I stopped eating about 2 minuets in. I still haven't resumed 40 mins later... Right in the fucking feels.

It got me like:

giphy.gif.fcff7038acd63b624c582c91b2b9c6

I love that CBS and E4 both made Shamy fan vids for the Coitus episode! :superman:

10 hours ago, Geegor said:

Awwww!!! I live in the uk and my cousin is hard shamy fan and she has no idea they have sex, gonna have my phone ready because I have a feeling I'll receive hundreds of messages when shes done watching it :icon_cheesygrin::icon_cheesygrin:

You must do a reaction video!! 

• Like 5

Well, I see we're getting teased with Schrodingers coitus again with Penny's statement to Amy...."You're going to make out so hard tonight."

First of all, I don't believe Molaro.  At all!  I think he's full of shit and trying to blow smoke up everybody's ass.

Second, when the taping report came out, I took Penny's comment that Shamy would actually be "making-out" later that night (off screen of course...bummer).  But after actually HEARING it, I can't help but think....Are they having sex or not?  Who actually "makes-out" (kissing version), HARD?  Isn't that something you do somewhat softly?  And what an interesting choice of words.  Hard.  Know what else gets hard?  :icon_redface:

Then there's the joke (AGAIN) about Amy being in Sheldon's spot.  I can't help but think she'll be in his spot again soon and it won't bother him a bit.  Maybe because he'll be in his spot too.  Yeah, I have a dirty mind.....

• Like 9

4 minutes ago, Kathy2611 said:

Well, I see we're getting teased with Schrodingers coitus again with Penny's statement to Amy...."You're going to make out so hard tonight."

First of all, I don't believe Molaro.  At all!  I think he's full of shit and trying to blow smoke up everybody's ass.

Second, when the taping report came out, I took Penny's comment that Shamy would actually be "making-out" later that night (off screen of course...bummer).  But after actually HEARING it, I can't help but think....Are they having sex or not?  Who actually "makes-out" (kissing version), HARD?  Isn't that something you do somewhat softly?  And what an interesting choice of words.  Hard.  Know what else gets hard?  :icon_redface:

Then there's the joke (AGAIN) about Amy being in Sheldon's spot.  I can't help but think she'll be in his spot again soon and it won't bother him a bit.  Maybe because he'll be in his spot too.  Yeah, I have a dirty mind.....

First bold...that line could have been delivered so differently.  To me it came across as a statement..oh yeah, it's going to happen.  

Second bold....Amy and Sheldon on the couch in 8x24...they were kissing on the couch, I wouldn't call that making out hard. (Maybe for them it was, but in the real world, no that was necking, not "making out hard")

The "your shadow is in my spot" line, I took it as they were trying to prove a point, as they often do with Sheldon.  I bent, I gave, I grew a tiny bit...but I haven't changed completely.  It wasn't about Amy and where she was sitting, it was about making a point.

There were some lovely Shamy moments in this episode.  Her going from the couch to the island to defend him.  I always watch live and then again on playback a little later, there were some adorable little S/A looks that made me sigh.

• Like 8

I can't help but think (hope?) they're beating us over the head with Sheldon's spot (first in the Meemaw ep and now in tonight's) because it's going to play a part in something "big" that's coming. Proposal? More coitus? Not sure. I feel like either he'll ask her to sit there, tell her that she's his spot, or...not sure. I think these reminders that she's not good enough for that spot or that he's not going to share it must foreshadow that changing (as Kathy stated above). A girl can dream anyway!

I liked tonight's ep a lot. I laughed out loud several times. I wish Amy had more to say, but mostly I thought it was really fun!

• Like 9

1 hour ago, vonmar said:

Second bold....Amy and Sheldon on the couch in 8x24...they were kissing on the couch, I wouldn't call that making out hard. (Maybe for them it was, but in the real world, no that was necking, not "making out hard")

Thank you! I thought I was the only one who didn't think that it was making out hard at all!

I hate that they make Sheldon promise to be nice when the episode started with Howard making fun of his bow-tie by calling him PeeWee, a reminder that Sheldon said the reason he is mean to Howard is because when they first met, Howard said he looked like a cross between PeeWee and C3PO and called him C3PeeWee.   

The disagreement was all worth it though, to have Amy defend Sheldon.  I liked it in comparison to the last time she and Bernadette got in a fight defending their men because it stayed so civil this time.  I like how mature everyone is getting while still being fun and childlike in other ways.   

Lots of Shamy cuteness relative to how much they were really together, but I would have liked some interaction between Sheldon and Amy after the make-out statement, like a look or smile.  

Edited by MsRajeshFowlerCooper
  • Like 8

Sheldon wearing a bowtie reminds me of this

ventriloquistdummy.thumb.jpg.ab06c022c05

like Leonard said: well-groomed ventriloquist doll

this episode was ok, I didn't laugh much but what bothered me a little was that when Penny noticed another change in the document, Amy said "Sheldon What'd you do?" and the look of Sheldon somewhat disappointed.

s9e18.jpg.6803135634a69e0db52810069c02d6

anyway, looking forward to the next episode

Edited by cutiepie
ETA
  • Like 1

15 minutes ago, MsRajeshFowlerCooper said:

I hate that they make Sheldon promise to be nice when the episode started with Howard making fun of his bow-tie by calling him PeeWee, a reminder that Sheldon said the reason he is mean to Howard is because when they first met, Howard said he looked like a cross between PeeWee and C3PO and called him C3PeeWee.   

I noticed that also. Does this mean that Howard can trash Sheldon, but as a result of the contract, Sheldon cannot go after Howard?

• Like 2

On 9/3/2016 at 4:59 PM, Einstein Von Brainstorm said:

THE FEELS!!

I should have stopped at the minute 2:24 but I couldn't :icon_cry:

• Like 1

On 9 March 2016 at 11:13 PM, kazzie said:

This is so adorable !!! Still hate the Skype but , but apart from that awwwww !!! :) 

• Like 5

Not so many Shamy moments in last night episode, but the ones we got were adorable, weren't they? I liked how Amy stood up to defend Sheldon when Bernie suggested that all the credit for the app was Howard's. For a second I was worried it would end up like in the parking spot episode, with poor Penny wounded! But all of them has grown since then, luckily. And I like also to see Amy next to him on that couch. I mean, we have seen her there before, but after the rough times we have had at the beginning of the season, it still warms my heart. And Penny comment was so funny, the way the line was delivered as it was a given that they usually make out and that night it would have been...ehm...hard...I don't know, I still think Molaro didn't lie about the sex, I can't see any reason for him to do it and I think his comment was part of an advertising plan to intrigue the audience for an upcoming (hopefully) on-screen second time ever, but for me he has underestimated how more profitable it would have been the Schrodinger coitus idea, it would have teased and intrigued the fandom much more than his cold statement...Oh, last thing. In the promo there was a scene where Amy was on the couch and was winking with a big smile on her face. Did they cut it? I didn't notice it in the actual episode, but maybe I'm still sleeping...I thought it could have had something to do with the "make out" comment, but Amy was standing up when Penny made that joke.

• Like 5

I liked the episode (meaning the guys together, I fast forwarded  through Raj's story).

I'm not sure about the make-out line. I thought that Amy would react but I didn't see any reaction...Maybe confusion? I'm not sure where they're going with this.

I liked that Amy defended Sheldon and in general I liked their interactions.

• Like 1

I haven't seen it yet :( . The usual link that gets shared in IG/FB  isn't there today - and I'm UK - so I'm just relying on you guys filling me in on the good stuff :) . I read on tumblr that Sheldon asks Amy  to scoot over and pats her bottom on the couch ?!!! This sounds cute ??

Hey everyone! I woke up with an annoying cold this morning so I probably didn't get all the details of the episode but still a few thoughts:

- I very much enjoyed the guys' storyline with the patent. I always love it when the gang supports each other. With the new addendum to the contract it also felt like one last big hurrah for the tired old anti-engineer jokes. The end of an era if you will, and the begin of a new one. Big AWWWWW @ the fund.

- Sheldon's love for contracts is quite endearing to me for some reason. I can't help it. Even though at the same time I hope he manages to rely less on them when dealing with other people (esp. his friends). However with this and the NDA line in the next episode (if it stays in anyway) it really makes me wonder if the RA thing will come up again. Molaro (yeah, I know) said a long while ago that he might want one but so far not a peep has been heard about it. So we'll have to wait and see.

- Molaro's interview might have want us to believe that the cat is dead but the show itself is still teasing Schrödinger's Coitus™. I agree with those of you who said that Penny's line delivery sounded very definite. What does Penny know about their make-outs? lol Or is she just teasing Amy? That would be kinda mean so I hope that isn't it. [EDIT: After seeing Amy's WTF reaction in gif form I'm going with Penny is just teasing or at least Amy not being happy with her implication. Penny has indeed made few crude jokes that evening, as joyceraye pointed out below.] For now I shall remain steadfast in my opinion that something is going on in the writers' room building to some sort of thematic episode that'll deal with their sex life - however that may look like.

- I also find the "Amy in Sheldon's spot" thing a bit suspicious. Maybe something is building for that as well. hmm However, I get that first and foremost it was meant to make a point about his OCD in this. Also, is this the first time this has been brought us so casual and Sheldon accepting it? I mean, I remember Amy diagnosing it with his knocking ritual but then he was denying it. Is this a sign of self-acceptance/awareness? Him accepting Amy's expertise in that area? Am I reading too much into it or is my brain just mushy from the cold??

- The girls supporting their boys was great as well. Loved the Howardette dynamic just as much as Amy supporting Sheldon. <3

- As for the Raj storyline I really enjoyed the first part with the girls helping him. I'm still not sure what to make of the Raj/Emily/Claire thing. ugh

Can't wait for the next TR. I need to know what happens!

Edited by April
  • Like 7

I'm in the UK and I saw it at about 2 am. I download the episodes. I didn't notice any bottom-patting. Sheldon did tell Amy to scoot over because her shadow was in his spot. She mentioned in conversation that he had OCD.

It looked to me as though Amy was pretty serious all night. She had a nice new waistcoat,tailored at the back, on but it was white over a pale grey shirt and it suited her even less than usual. It looked uncomfortable because she kept pulling it down as if to stop it riding up across her middle. It drained all the colour from her face. Her hair was very straggly. I don't know if we're supposed to wonder if she's pregnant too.

I'm not exactly  sure what 'making out' is. In 8.24 Sheldon referred to their snogging session on the sofa as 'making out like two hooligans under the school bleachers' so I assumed Penny's 'making out hard' was a longer or more intense version. I'm happy for any Americans to educate me about the terminology. :) Penny was in a crude mood anyway, having earlier told Bernadette she'd soon be making her own milk for cookies. (Eww )

• Like 3

• Tensor locked this topic
  • Tensor unlocked this topic