• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• April

• A Shamy gal

• jenafan

• Amy Fowler

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Morning peeps! Let me clear up and give a more in depth shamy reportings!   There were 2 takes of the second kiss... As they finish kissing the first time round. They break apart. Sheld

Ok fellow Shamies, I typed up this report on the plane home just now. I've just landed and have another hour or so until I'll be home, but I thought I'd post this at least for you all real quick.  Sor

Oh...I thought someone has already posted a TR? No? Ok. First of all, English is not my first language, so I may have misunderstood a lot of the lines. Please forgive me if the episode turns out

Posted Images

10 minutes ago, kazzie said:

I have an idea for the cabin episode..

Lenny decide to go on vacation for a week (i.e. the Cabin)  so they can spend some quality Husband and wife time together. However they don't tell Sheldon until the night before. Reason being that it doesn't give Sheldon enough time to find a way to accompany them. When they do tell him, He is understanding and say's he Can get amy to drive him around. Penny then suggests that he get Amy to come and stay with him for the week rather then making her drive home every night. Penny convinces Sheldon that it could be like a living together experiment. Because it it will eventually happen someday and Leonard will be leaving soon. Sheldon accepts the experiment. 

OH YES PLEASE! I want this to happen so badly!:-)

• Like 7

38 minutes ago, kazzie said:

Lenny decide to go on vacation for a week (i.e. the Cabin)  so they can spend some quality husband and wife time together. However they don't tell Sheldon until the night before. Reason being that it doesn't give Sheldon enough time to find a way to accompany them. When they do tell him, He is understanding and say's he can get amy to drive him around. Penny then suggests that he get Amy to come and stay with him for the week rather then making her drive home every night. Penny convinces Sheldon that it could be like a living together experiment. Because it it will eventually happen someday and Leonard will be leaving soon. Sheldon accepts the experiment. 

As for Howadette and Raj.. I have no idea.. But I guess a plot line about Babies and Emily. 

latest?cb=20140803064659

• Like 8

Lenny decide to go on vacation for a week (i.e. the Cabin)  so they can spend some quality husband and wife time together. However they don't tell Sheldon until the night before. Reason being that it doesn't give Sheldon enough time to find a way to accompany them. When they do tell him, He is understanding and say's he can get amy to drive him around. Penny then suggests that he get Amy to come and stay with him for the week rather then making her drive home every night. Penny convinces Sheldon that it could be like a living together experiment. Because it it will eventually happen someday and Leonard will be leaving soon. Sheldon accepts the experiment. 

As for Howadette and Raj.. I have no idea.. But I guess a plot line about Babies and Emily. 

I like this idea.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

• Like 2

14 hours ago, S.L Farrell said:

Any thoughts on who the story is going to be focused on in the cabin?....I really hope that Shamy get some alone time together, and Lenny as well....with no (almost always happening lately) interruptions:icon_wink: ...ehem!  Course because I am hoping for a Shamy lovefest.....I will instead predict that anything with the cabin will be a Raj and Emily story....it would be funny IMO if the powers that be brought back Emily's creepy side...what better place to freak out Raj but in a cabin in the woods?....:vampire:

I didn't understood quite well this cabin thing. I'm confused.

37 minutes ago, Susana Alcira said:

:icon_razz: IMO, a BIG SHAMY episode will came after the Paley Fest, 21 or 22. I feel it....

Speaking about Paleyfest, do you guys think they'll say something about upcoming episodes and their plans to the show or what?

11 minutes ago, Ranger Rosa said:

Speaking about Paleyfest, do you guys think they'll say something about upcoming episodes and their plans to the show or what?

Bill Prady on wednesday, together with the usual script cover, published on twitter also another pictures of the Directors Plans for Episode 20. There, one could read the sets of the episode and, among them, there was a cabin and the bedroom of said cabin. So we are wondering who's going to get a vacation....The other sets were Wolovitz's living room and kitchen, Leonard's car and maybe Shelnard apartment (but the last one is not sure...)

As for Paleyfest, it is generally a A&Q with fans, like Comic Con. And, as at CC, I'm pretty sure fans will ask some questions about upcoming plots and episodes and Chuck Lorre and Bill Prady (not sure if Molaro will be there too) won't answer them, or at most will give really generic and confusing answers...

Edited by mirs1
  • Like 4

5 minutes ago, Ranger Rosa said:

I think they´ll give some hints, but in a subtle way. May be brief comments  about the episodes already taped, but not aired yet, but not a great deal about what is going to happen in the last ones. I M O

• Like 3

On 8 Mar 2016 at 4:22 AM, April said:

LOL yes, this was adorable. He's so psyched! hahaha

In the other thread there was a bit of a discussion that this was too childish for a grown man - even if that guy is Sheldon. But in my personal experience that is nothing too uncommon. And tbh for all that I want Sheldon to grow up that particular aspect of him with that child-like enthusiasm is something that he hopefully keeps because if you can't have that joy in life then what is the point, really!?

I know right, his childlikeness is adorable ! I hope he stays like that, I really love that aspect of him 

• Like 4

44 minutes ago, mirs1 said:

Bill Prady on wednesday, together with the usual script cover, published on twitter also another pictures of the Directors Plans for Episode 20. There, one could read the sets of the episode and, among them, there was a cabin and the bedroom of said cabin. So we are wondering who's going to get a vacation....The other sets were Wolovitz's living room and kitchen, Leonard's car and maybe Shelnard apartment (but the last one is not sure...)

As for Paleyfest, it is generally a A&Q with fans, like Comic Con. And, as at CC, I'm pretty sure fans will ask some questions about upcoming plots and episodes and Chuck Lorre and Bill Prady (not sure if Molaro will be there too) won't answer them, or at most will give really generic and confusing answers...

Ah, thanks for explaining! Episode 20 will be taped this tuesday, right?
People, if you go to Paleyfest try to make objective questions, things they can only answer 'yes' or 'no'. Be creative! lol

Edited by Ranger Rosa
  • Like 3

15 hours ago, S.L Farrell said:

Any thoughts on who the story is going to be focused on in the cabin?....I really hope that Shamy get some alone time together, and Lenny as well....with no (almost always happening lately) interruptions:icon_wink: ...ehem!  Course because I am hoping for a Shamy lovefest.....I will instead predict that anything with the cabin will be a Raj and Emily story....it would be funny IMO if the powers that be brought back Emily's creepy side...what better place to freak out Raj but in a cabin in the woods?....:vampire:

I've never seen a horror movie involving a cabin in the woods but I've seen trailers for them and I love the idea of frightening Rajesh with a creepy incident or two courtesy of  Emily or of Howard's magic tricks.  I just hope Sheldon's prediction in '2003' doesn't come true.

On ‎12‎/‎03‎/‎2016 at 10:36 AM, Desdemona said:

I liked the fact, that Sheldon mentioned that he started writing contracts at the age of five.

Imagine all the other kids are painting while little Shelly drafts contracts with his crayons. 

So adorable!

He should have paid more attention in Kindergarten. In an episode shown tonight on E4 he literally wrote 'PRotoN' on his board. :)

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, joyceraye said:

I've never seen a horror movie involving a cabin in the woods but I've seen trailers for them and I love the idea of frightening Rajesh with a creepy incident or two courtesy of  Emily or of Howard's magic tricks.  I just hope Sheldon's prediction in '2003' doesn't come true.

Me laughing of the "creepy Emily" jokes. So funny.

iY2IKH1.gif

• Like 2

I want Raj to get his just desserts so badly. I don't like Emily becoming a second thought when Claire calls. Us she breaks things off with her ex and wants to get together with Raj?

I don't see the chemistry between Raj and Claire. I liked Emily because she did seem to truly care about him and he did for her in the beginning.

I hope Emily messes with him do he learns a lesson on respect.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

• Like 3

20 hours ago, kazzie said:

I like the idea of a living together experiment.  I feel like we would be spoiled to have two Shamy episodes in a row, but I hope this is what happens.   Exactly this.  

• Like 3

I absolutely love the idea of Lenny getting away for a week and then Shamy having apartment 4A to themselves but I also can't help but think this could also have something to do with the app again. Leonard, Howard and Sheldon go to the cabin(where the bedroom comes into play no idea) and the girls and Raj in the Wolowitz kitchen. I have to put this one out there that way I don't get myself too excited for Shamy again. Although I do not think that two episodes in a row of them is unheard of. We had many episodes all about them at the beginning of the season, even if they were broken up at the time.

• Like 4

The A plot can be about Lenny while the B plot is  about Shamy. Or better, Lenny is away for a few episodes, because they are on their honeymoon, so we have Lenny scenes outside or in the cabin, while Shamy does their living experiment. I don´t know if that works because I don´t know how much budget the producers have for settings, locations, etc.

And while Lenny is away, they realize how great it is, to spent time on their own and how much living in 4a affected their life as a couple. So when they would come back by the end of season 9, they decide that they want to move together finally.

• Like 4

On 2016年3月8日 at 11:05 AM, April said:

If anyone's interested the script cover and(!) a set list have been posted - "The Big ... [something]" and sets include Leonard and S... (heldon's something? maybe they just mean 4A? Idk if that would be listed extra as a permanent set), Wolowitz's Kitchen, Leonard's car*, Wolowitz's Living Room, Cabin*, Cabin Bedroom*

* with those three I'm hoping Lenny will have a nice romantic getaway /fingers crossed!

Anyway, assuming Lenny are indeed out of town, and Howardette and Raj have a storyline in the Wolowitz house as per usual, maybe that leaves us with another little Shamy plot and -let me be ridiculously optimistic here just for shits 'n' giggles- with the show paying tribute to a lot of Shamy milestones this season maybe this will be the time for another sleepover? It's been one year since the Fort episode so this would be nice timing. Thoughts?

I thought Molaro said in one interview that living arrangement changes won't happen soon? 'Cause they want things to be "natural" and "organic" rather than pushing.

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, kimbee73 said:

Although I do not think that two episodes in a row of them is unheard of.

Agreed.

Back in Season 4, we had Herb Garden, followed by Agreement Dissection, which were both principally Shamy stories.

• Like 3

13 minutes ago, camelliayao said:

I thought Molaro said in one interview that living arrangement changes won't happen soon? 'Cause they want things to be "natural" and "organic" rather than pushing.

Molaro says a lot of things...LOL!!! Seriously, if I remember correctly, last time he was asked about the living arrangements, the question was more about if Lenny will ever leave the building, rather than moving out in 4B...And he answered that it won't happen anytime soon, since it could  change the show too much. I still think it will happen this season, maybe towards the finale, during one of the sweep episodes. Finger crossed!

• Like 6

53 minutes ago, camelliayao said:

As mirs1 said: Molaro says a lot of things. His interviews are usually a way to tease the general audience so you get a lot of "Oh well, I don't know, we'll see...!" and after it happens he'll say "Oh yeah, we just threw it in and it felt right!", rinse and repeat. lol

Though with the bit you quoted from me my point was just about a weekend off which -while it could work as a living together trial as per kazzie's idea- is still not quite "let's move in together" level. IMHO even if they don't want to change the living arrangements anytime soon I think it would be a smart move to at least separate the couples a bit and let them have a bit of quality time alone - including spending the night together or take a weekend off or whatever.

Edited by April
  • Like 8

1 hour ago, Stephen Hawking said:

Agreed.

Back in Season 4, we had Herb Garden, followed by Agreement Dissection, which were both principally Shamy stories.

And this season we had Earworm followed by Opening Night. It can definitely happen. I do hope the focus is on Lenny though. They deserve a plot too even if they aren't my favorite. Those fans deserve a good story also.

• Like 9

1 hour ago, April said:

As mirs1 said: Molaro says a lot of things. His interviews are usually a way to tease the general audience so you get a lot of "Oh well, I don't know, we'll see...!" and after it happens he'll say "Oh yeah, we just threw it in and it felt right!", rinse and repeat. lol

Though with the bit you quoted from me my point was just about a weekend off which -while it could work as a living together trial as per kazzie's idea- is still not quite "let's move in together" level. IMHO even if they don't want to change the living arrangements anytime soon I think it would be a smart move to at least separate the couples a bit and let them have a bit of quality time alone - including spending the night together or take a weekend off or whatever.

Regarding to Molaro's quote, although I think it's maybe a little too fast for Shamy to move in together, it's definitely very "natural" and "organic" for Lenny to live alone now. I mean they've been married for almost a year and they still live with Leonard's roommate. It's ridiculous IMO, even for TBBT.

• Like 5

12 minutes ago, camelliayao said:

Regarding to Molaro's quote, although I think it's maybe a little too fast for Shamy to move in together, it's definitely very "natural" and "organic" for Lenny to live alone now. I mean they've been married for almost a year and they still live with Leonard's roommate. It's ridiculous IMO, even for TBBT.

But they have to start dealing with this at some point, maybe gradually. It feels right, in my opinion, to begin this change right now.

(Off topic: Happy Pi day!)

• Like 4

• Tensor locked this topic
  • Tensor unlocked this topic