• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• April

• A Shamy gal

• jenafan

• Amy Fowler

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Morning peeps! Let me clear up and give a more in depth shamy reportings!   There were 2 takes of the second kiss... As they finish kissing the first time round. They break apart. Sheld

Ok fellow Shamies, I typed up this report on the plane home just now. I've just landed and have another hour or so until I'll be home, but I thought I'd post this at least for you all real quick.  Sor

Oh...I thought someone has already posted a TR? No? Ok. First of all, English is not my first language, so I may have misunderstood a lot of the lines. Please forgive me if the episode turns out

Posted Images

Let's hope that the cabin has a studio couch besides the bedroom, otherwise one of the couples is going to sleep in the car! LOL!! 

Edited by mirs1
  • Like 2

Thank god where I am it's early Tuesday because I really-really-really can't wait for the next TR. I'm trying hard here not to start caps-locking everyone :D

• Like 2

44 minutes ago, mirs1 said:

Shamy are in Leonard's car after all!

Are they both supposed to be playing this as sleeping, or are they both just looking down?

• Like 3

43 minutes ago, mirs1 said:

giphy.gif

(I'd like to point out that now I hate Mayim because she is immune to the upward selfies effects. Damn!)

13 minutes ago, mirs1 said:

Let's hope that the cabin has a studio couch besides the bedroom, otherwise one of the couples is going to sleep in the car! LOL!!

You know, things happen in cars.
Just a thought. :icon_lol:

• Like 3

Just now, vonmar said:

Are they both supposed to be playing this as sleeping, or are they both just looking down?

They are probably between scenes. I guess at that point they are just looking down.. Jim might be looking at his que cards

• Like 2

1 minute ago, vonmar said:

Mmm...it looks more like they are asleep, to me, maybe just for the picture, it doesn't have necessarily something to do with the actual scene...unless, as I was suspecting, they are the couple which ends up sleeping in the car! Just kidding....

Hi forum! I've been lurking for two years and finally decided to join in so I can actually discuss with everyone. 

So excited to see that Shamy are in the car too, but are we sure that they're the ones going to the cabin? Are we all kind of just assuming Lenny and Shamy are taking this road trip? We have the Wolowitz house in this episode too, so could the cabin actually be a Raj centric story after all with the rest of the group staying in good ole Pasadena? 

• Like 7

1 hour ago, mirs1 said:

yay! back seat so I guess Lenny and Shamy at the cabin. if theres only one bedroom I wonder if the ladies take it and the boys sack out in the living room

36 minutes ago, stardustmelody said:

Is anyone going to the taping tomorrow and do we know if they will give a summary?

Im going and I believe brilliantfool is too...so stoked!

• Like 9

3 minutes ago, kazzie said:

It's possible there will be 2 bedrooms. They will just build the 1 set and re-dress it to make it looks like a second bedroom :)

lol that makes too much sense! thanks!

• Like 2

55 minutes ago, kazzie said:

It's possible there will be 2 bedrooms. They will just build the 1 set and re-dress it to make it looks like a second bedroom :)

Sooo...will shamy probably share a bed again? 
uUNR0Rp.gif

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Ranger Rosa said:

Do you have a twitter account or something, so when the taping ends you can provide us some news? (if you want to, of course).

The only thing I have is a Facebook account lol, I leave Twitter and Instagram up to my kids! I plan on just posting on the Discussion thread and here of course as soon as I get back to my hotel (I assume I won't be in chat since I doubt the taping is over that quickly)

Edited by 2L344
  • Like 5

15 minutes ago, 2L344 said:

The only thing I have is a Facebook account lol, I leave Twitter and Instagram up to my kids! I plan on just posting on the Discussion thread and here of course as soon as I get back to my hotel (I assume I won't be in chat since I doubt the taping is over that quickly)

Enjoy yourself!!! I'm sure it will be amazing!

• Like 1

• Tensor locked this topic
  • Tensor unlocked this topic