Jump to content

[Spoilers] Shamy: Season 9


Tensor

Recommended Posts

31 minutes ago, Ranger Rosa said:

I really would like to pick a "side" (between be excited or not about tonight's episode), but I'm a little bit concerned...I mean, I don't know what to think about the plot or whatever, the cabin thing, etc, but the pessimistic me is telling me that there's no big deal in tonight's taping. Let's wait and see.

Will he paint a emergency path on the floor? lol :icon_cheesygrin:

After the initial excitement wore off and I thought about it a bit more I realized that the ep will probably not be what I initially thought. But still, I think a few Shamy moments are guaranteed.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Replies 25.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • April

    1081

  • A Shamy gal

    1037

  • jenafan

    1018

  • Amy Fowler

    969

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

5 minutes ago, Judith said:

After the initial excitement wore off and I thought about it a bit more I realized that the ep will probably not be what I initially thought. But still, I think a few Shamy moments are guaranteed.

I will admit to having an overactive imagination so I never correctly guess what is going to happen..LOL...but it is so much fun to speculate.

It feels like this season has flown by,  I really hope they decide to do an 11th, I can't imagine them returning from summer hiatus in August knowing its the final season, that its ending.

Happy thoughts for tonight's taping.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

9 minutes ago, vonmar said:

I will admit to having an overactive imagination so I never correctly guess what is going to happen..LOL...but it is so much fun to speculate.

It feels like this season has flown by,  I really hope they decide to do an 11th, I can't imagine them returning from summer hiatus in August knowing its the final season, that its ending.

Happy thoughts for tonight's taping.

Part of me believes that they kinda of doing a farewell tour. Going on talk shows, events like Paleyfest, etc. But I remember reading a few time ago that the season 10 wouldn't be the last one. For me, it would be very weird, because I started watching when I was still a teenager (back in season 3), and now I'm almost an adult, so it accompanied me through my youth. I can't imagine living in a world without BBT. I need some time to detatch my feelings from the show.
(me after writing this)
49744-The-Feels--Santana-from-GLEE-6q1Y.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Ranger Rosa said:

Part of me believes that they kinda of doing a farewell tour. Going on talk shows, events like Paleyfest, etc. But I remember reading a few time ago that the season 10 wouldn't be the last one. For me, it would be very weird, because I started watching when I was still a teenager (back in season 3), and now I'm almost an adult, so it accompanied me through my youth. I can't imagine living in a world without BBT. I need some time to detatch my feelings from the show.
(me after writing this)
 

An option for season 11 was written into the last round of cast contract negotiations, so it's still a possibility.  I imagine we may hear during the May Upfronts, it's when CBS loves to roll out their big news...TV press and advertisers all in attendance.

If the cast all goes to Comic Con in July, I will be convinced it's a farewell tour.

 

  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

8 minutes ago, vonmar said:

An option for season 11 was written into the last round of cast contract negotiations, so it's still a possibility.  I imagine we may hear during the May Upfronts, it's when CBS loves to roll out their big news...TV press and advertisers all in attendance.

If the cast all goes to Comic Con in July, I will be convinced it's a farewell tour.

So, as much as I want them to go to the Comic Con, I also don't want to. It's all up to CBS, I believe they wouldn't kill the goose that lays the golden eggs out of nowhere. Is the show still popular at USA? This is an important factor.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

13 hours ago, Stephen Hawking said:

She really does.

Actually hasn't her hair been getting gradually curlier, since Opening Night?

On opening night, it looks like the ends of her hair, are curling slightly.

The coitus was so good it curled her hair?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just because Shamy is in a car, doesn't mean they are going to the cabin.  Maybe Raj is going to Big Bear to the observatory with either of the two ladies he may or may not be dating and Super PALS are just going out to dinner?  I would still love that.  I loved their double date after Sheldon got back from his train trip. 

Do we know for sure it is Shamy and Lenny going to the cabin?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, Ranger Rosa said:

I thought they would do it next week, but whatever :cheese:

They are starting early next week.  They started per normal today...but they probably pre-taped a lot because Johnny also had to be in Austin, TX for SXSW to promote his film which was having screenings today and tomorrow.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

No Shamy coitus or cuddling, but the tag scene with them was really cute.They had been playing a drinking game (never have I ever) with Leonard and Penny earlier, and then just the two of them were playing.  While all four of them played, Amy said never had she ever rocked her girlfriend's world in bed.Sheldon was embarrassed but took a drink.Penny told Leonard he could drink too.

Sheldon did take of his pants when they first got to the cabin so they could check him for ticks.

The episode starts with Sheldon doing an outdoor simulation complete with car freshener to bring in the outdoor scent.

Penny says a doctor offered her a cabin for a weekend to which Sheldon was not impressed. Amy said if Leonard went and he didn't, Leonard might end up smarter than Sheldon. Amy admitted she was manipulating him, but he decided to go anyway.

Edited by BigBangEnthusiast
missing a word

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

i finally guessed a title right (well the big bear part anyway lol). great episode and was a fun time, ill post my own observations tomorrow. lots of shamy but like bigbangenthusiast said, no bedroom hanky panky... lots of cute moments for lenny and shamy though, loved it!

Edited by 2L344

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, BigBangEnthusiast said:

No Shamy coitus or cuddling, but the tag scene with them was really cute.They had been playing a drinking game (never have I ever) with Leonard and Penny earlier, and then just the two of them were playing.  While all four of them played, Amy said never had she ever rocked her girlfriend's world in bed.Sheldon was embarrassed but took a drink.Penny told Leonard he could drink too.

Sheldon did take of his pants when they first got to the cabin so they could check him for ticks.

The episode starts with Sheldon doing an outdoor simulation complete with car freshener to bring in the outdoor scent.

Penny says a doctor offered her a cabin for a weekend to which Sheldon was not impressed. Amy said if Leonard went and he didn't, Leonard might end up smarter than Sheldon. Amy admitted she was manipulating him, but he decided to go anyway.

That's brilliant!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hey guys , if you have any questions about Shamy scenes just ask, I don't wanna do a full report cause I'm sure somebody else will do that , but like I do remember most of the Shamy scenes )

12 minutes ago, mirs1 said:

That's brilliant!

Yeah and it was so funny, like he agreed literally instantly. He's so easy to manipulate haha

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, brilliantfool said:

Hey guys , if you have any questions about Shamy scenes just ask, I don't wanna do a full report cause I'm sure somebody else will do that , but like I do remember most of the Shamy scenes )

Yeah and it was so funny, like he agreed literally instantly. He's so easy to manipulate haha

Thank you again for the spoilers in chat, I hope you had a really good time. If you don't mind, I've a question...I missed the first part of your report, how Lenny&Shamy ended up playing the drinking game?Was it ok for Sheldon to play it? He seems to have become more and more relaxed about drinking...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, brilliantfool said:

Hey guys , if you have any questions about Shamy scenes just ask, I don't wanna do a full report cause I'm sure somebody else will do that , but like I do remember most of the Shamy scenes )

Yeah and it was so funny, like he agreed literally instantly. He's so easy to manipulate haha

Big Bang Entusiast said 'Amy said if Leonard went and he didn't, Leonard might end up smarter than Sheldon. Amy admitted she was manipulating him, but he decided to go anyway. '

Thanks for all the info in chat from your phone, Brill. Question ;  How would going to a cabin for a weekend make Leonard smarter than Sheldon ? Sorry, I'm British and I don't get it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

They also have done A LOT of rewrites for the first few scenes , I don't know why , I think the first scene was re-written 3 times, and the 2nd and the 3d scenes were re-written a couple of times I think . Both from Shamy/Lenny and from the Howardette/raj plots.

 

it took them 1,5 hours to film the first few scenes (before the cabin )

2 minutes ago, joyceraye said:

Big Bang Entusiast said 'Amy said if Leonard went and he didn't, Leonard might end up smarter than Sheldon. Amy admitted she was manipulating him, but he decided to go anyway. '

Thanks for all the info in chat from your phone, Brill. Question ;  How would going to a cabin for a weekend make Leonard smarter than Sheldon ? Sorry, I'm British and I don't get it.

Someone (I think Amy) mentioned there was a study that indicated that people who sometimes distance themselves from the digital world , turn off the gadgets and spend time in nature tend to have higher IQs (something like that). 

 

When Sheldon was reluctant to go , Amy said that If Leonard went and he didn't , he might end up being smarter than Sheldon after the trip, and this manipulation totally worked ))) Sheldon recognized it's s manipulation , and still agreed instantly 

9 minutes ago, mirs1 said:

Thank you again for the spoilers in chat, I hope you had a really good time. If you don't mind, I've a question...I missed the first part of your report, how Lenny&Shamy ended up playing the drinking game?Was it ok for Sheldon to play it? He seems to have become more and more relaxed about drinking...

I had a great time !!! I danced (which I thought I'd never do ) and it was super funny !  Literally it was amazing <3

It was raining, Leonard complained about it , and Sheldon was sarcastic like "yeah, sure, we can't go hike, we're warm and comfortable instead, the horror "

Then Penny said maybe we can go even thought it's still raining?

leonard said "did you ever walk I the rain  with Sheldon? You'd wanna kill yourself " (osmething like that)

so then Penny suggested a drinking game .

i don't QUITE remember the details , but Sheldon wasn't complaining or anything. His only kinda "objection " was that penny had an advantage in all of the drinking games lol 

 

i also love it , he seems very easy about drinking now !

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thank you so much to everyone for the spoilers! I wanted to get into chat but I fell asleep and missed it.

The episode turned out to be what I expected after I calmed down from my initial enthusiasm and I'm glad because it sounds like a great episode!  Shamy was great, bashful Sheldon was cute and I also like that he recognized that Amy was manipulating him and that it worked! 

It sounds like a great episode, so I'm happy! Thanks again for all the spoilers, they're very appreciated!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thanks so much to all who take the time to share the spoilers! :clapping:

I wanted to join in the chat, but I was too late. Does anyone know if Sheldon finally makes some kind of loving gesture towards Amy, like touching her or grabbing her hand? This seems like a fun episode full of cute moments, and I'm curious about his attitude.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hello everyone! Just finished reading @ShamyKisses full taping report and all the other bits provided by everyone else here. Thank you so much!! <33

As per usual my 2 cents about Shamy:

- This sounds like such a cute episode for them (and Lenny and even Howardette/Raj!). I'm glad there's no drama - then again why would there be?

- So digital detox then? Taking plot ideas from Mayim's blog now?? hehe But it's fun to see how Sheldon is so easily going along with those things these days. Despite his occasional complaining I think he really developed a bit of an appetite to explore new things in life or just give things a chance that he thought he wouldn't enjoy. I like seeing him coming out of his shell a bit more voluntarily now.

- LOL Amy knows him so well to manipulate him into going to the cabin! haha I love that she admits it and it's still working. I mean, I'm not a fan of couples manipulating each other but this is the kind of harmless fun I can get behind - especially he's seeing right through it and she's admitting it.

- Loving the usual signs that they're super comfortable with each other now, even if it's just stuff like a shoulder touch and letting Amy check for ticks. lol

- I love the cosy cabin scenery with the cold rain outside and the warm fire inside.

- Sheldon engages a lot in social drinking this season alone, that's kinda surprising. And a bit weird.

- DYING @ Amy unabashedly bragging about their sex in front of Lenny! OMG GURL! ahahaha I've been waiting for this. Sheldon's reaction also sounds super cute. <3

(- As an aside, no talk about Shamy sharing a room? It's downright fascinating how the writers are still so damn vague about any bed activities (no matter what they may be). I'll be going with them sharing a room/bed off screen as my headcanon because it's one year after Fort Cozy McBlanket so whatever.)

- AWW when they're continuing the game alone and Amy's dark past about pressing all the elevator buttons once and Sheldon being all scandalized. OMG these two are too adorable! That's how I love my Shamy. <3

pillowfeelsmarshall.gif.4900e71e31ef6402

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.