[Spoilers] Shamy: Season 9

31 minutes ago, Ranger Rosa said:

I really would like to pick a "side" (between be excited or not about tonight's episode), but I'm a little bit concerned...I mean, I don't know what to think about the plot or whatever, the cabin thing, etc, but the pessimistic me is telling me that there's no big deal in tonight's taping. Let's wait and see.

Will he paint a emergency path on the floor? lol :icon_cheesygrin:

After the initial excitement wore off and I thought about it a bit more I realized that the ep will probably not be what I initially thought. But still, I think a few Shamy moments are guaranteed.

• Like 2

• Replies 25.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• April

• A Shamy gal

• jenafan

• Amy Fowler

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Morning peeps! Let me clear up and give a more in depth shamy reportings!   There were 2 takes of the second kiss... As they finish kissing the first time round. They break apart. Sheld

Ok fellow Shamies, I typed up this report on the plane home just now. I've just landed and have another hour or so until I'll be home, but I thought I'd post this at least for you all real quick.  Sor

Oh...I thought someone has already posted a TR? No? Ok. First of all, English is not my first language, so I may have misunderstood a lot of the lines. Please forgive me if the episode turns out

Posted Images

5 minutes ago, Judith said:

After the initial excitement wore off and I thought about it a bit more I realized that the ep will probably not be what I initially thought. But still, I think a few Shamy moments are guaranteed.

I will admit to having an overactive imagination so I never correctly guess what is going to happen..LOL...but it is so much fun to speculate.

It feels like this season has flown by,  I really hope they decide to do an 11th, I can't imagine them returning from summer hiatus in August knowing its the final season, that its ending.

Happy thoughts for tonight's taping.

• Like 5

9 minutes ago, vonmar said:

I will admit to having an overactive imagination so I never correctly guess what is going to happen..LOL...but it is so much fun to speculate.

It feels like this season has flown by,  I really hope they decide to do an 11th, I can't imagine them returning from summer hiatus in August knowing its the final season, that its ending.

Happy thoughts for tonight's taping.

Part of me believes that they kinda of doing a farewell tour. Going on talk shows, events like Paleyfest, etc. But I remember reading a few time ago that the season 10 wouldn't be the last one. For me, it would be very weird, because I started watching when I was still a teenager (back in season 3), and now I'm almost an adult, so it accompanied me through my youth. I can't imagine living in a world without BBT. I need some time to detatch my feelings from the show.
(me after writing this)
49744-The-Feels--Santana-from-GLEE-6q1Y.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Ranger Rosa said:

Part of me believes that they kinda of doing a farewell tour. Going on talk shows, events like Paleyfest, etc. But I remember reading a few time ago that the season 10 wouldn't be the last one. For me, it would be very weird, because I started watching when I was still a teenager (back in season 3), and now I'm almost an adult, so it accompanied me through my youth. I can't imagine living in a world without BBT. I need some time to detatch my feelings from the show.
(me after writing this)

An option for season 11 was written into the last round of cast contract negotiations, so it's still a possibility.  I imagine we may hear during the May Upfronts, it's when CBS loves to roll out their big news...TV press and advertisers all in attendance.

If the cast all goes to Comic Con in July, I will be convinced it's a farewell tour.

• Like 6

8 minutes ago, vonmar said:

An option for season 11 was written into the last round of cast contract negotiations, so it's still a possibility.  I imagine we may hear during the May Upfronts, it's when CBS loves to roll out their big news...TV press and advertisers all in attendance.

If the cast all goes to Comic Con in July, I will be convinced it's a farewell tour.

So, as much as I want them to go to the Comic Con, I also don't want to. It's all up to CBS, I believe they wouldn't kill the goose that lays the golden eggs out of nowhere. Is the show still popular at USA? This is an important factor.

13 hours ago, Stephen Hawking said:

She really does.

Actually hasn't her hair been getting gradually curlier, since Opening Night?

On opening night, it looks like the ends of her hair, are curling slightly.

The coitus was so good it curled her hair?

• Like 5

Just because Shamy is in a car, doesn't mean they are going to the cabin.  Maybe Raj is going to Big Bear to the observatory with either of the two ladies he may or may not be dating and Super PALS are just going out to dinner?  I would still love that.  I loved their double date after Sheldon got back from his train trip. 

Do we know for sure it is Shamy and Lenny going to the cabin?

• Like 1

guys
the color of the script cover for this episode is the same as 9x11 "The Opening Night Excitation" and 09x14 "The Meemaw Materilization"

with all this, I hope a good shamy episode

soon we'll know

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Ranger Rosa said:

I thought they would do it next week, but whatever :cheese:

They are starting early next week.  They started per normal today...but they probably pre-taped a lot because Johnny also had to be in Austin, TX for SXSW to promote his film which was having screenings today and tomorrow.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, BigBangEnthusiast said:

No Shamy coitus or cuddling, but the tag scene with them was really cute.They had been playing a drinking game (never have I ever) with Leonard and Penny earlier, and then just the two of them were playing.  While all four of them played, Amy said never had she ever rocked her girlfriend's world in bed.Sheldon was embarrassed but took a drink.Penny told Leonard he could drink too.

Sheldon did take of his pants when they first got to the cabin so they could check him for ticks.

The episode starts with Sheldon doing an outdoor simulation complete with car freshener to bring in the outdoor scent.

Penny says a doctor offered her a cabin for a weekend to which Sheldon was not impressed. Amy said if Leonard went and he didn't, Leonard might end up smarter than Sheldon. Amy admitted she was manipulating him, but he decided to go anyway.

That's brilliant!

• Like 3

Hey guys , if you have any questions about Shamy scenes just ask, I don't wanna do a full report cause I'm sure somebody else will do that , but like I do remember most of the Shamy scenes )

12 minutes ago, mirs1 said:

That's brilliant!

Yeah and it was so funny, like he agreed literally instantly. He's so easy to manipulate haha

• Like 8

5 minutes ago, brilliantfool said:

Hey guys , if you have any questions about Shamy scenes just ask, I don't wanna do a full report cause I'm sure somebody else will do that , but like I do remember most of the Shamy scenes )

Yeah and it was so funny, like he agreed literally instantly. He's so easy to manipulate haha

Thank you again for the spoilers in chat, I hope you had a really good time. If you don't mind, I've a question...I missed the first part of your report, how Lenny&Shamy ended up playing the drinking game?Was it ok for Sheldon to play it? He seems to have become more and more relaxed about drinking...

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, brilliantfool said:

Big Bang Entusiast said 'Amy said if Leonard went and he didn't, Leonard might end up smarter than Sheldon. Amy admitted she was manipulating him, but he decided to go anyway. '

Thanks for all the info in chat from your phone, Brill. Question ;  How would going to a cabin for a weekend make Leonard smarter than Sheldon ? Sorry, I'm British and I don't get it.

• Like 1

Thank you so much to everyone for the spoilers! I wanted to get into chat but I fell asleep and missed it.

The episode turned out to be what I expected after I calmed down from my initial enthusiasm and I'm glad because it sounds like a great episode!  Shamy was great, bashful Sheldon was cute and I also like that he recognized that Amy was manipulating him and that it worked! 

It sounds like a great episode, so I'm happy! Thanks again for all the spoilers, they're very appreciated!

• Like 4

Sounds perfect!! So digging the Shamy. They are so good with continued hints that they'll get busy again soon. I think thats next before the other few big milestones still left

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 9

Thanks so much to all who take the time to share the spoilers! :clapping:

I wanted to join in the chat, but I was too late. Does anyone know if Sheldon finally makes some kind of loving gesture towards Amy, like touching her or grabbing her hand? This seems like a fun episode full of cute moments, and I'm curious about his attitude.

• Like 1

• Tensor locked this topic
  • Tensor unlocked this topic