[Spoilers] Shamy: Season 9

Tensor

17 hours ago, kelliluvtbbt said:

If you had just eaten the best chocolate cake of your life and were  told you had to wait forty days till lent was over to eat it again, you'd still crave that chocolate cake, perhaps even more so than usual, because it was just so damn good BUT you wouldn't consider yourself desperate just because you can't have it at that moment. That's Amy right now. I can totally get where she's coming from. However, she's also getting something from Sheldon no one has EVER received... his deep, dark secret. It did annoy her that she didn't know why his grandmother called him moonpie but the others did. Now knowing this secret has put her at ease somehow. Am I making any sense? ( my mind has currently wandered off to that chocolate cake). 

And the Skype session on the bed... totally fixed. At Paley, Jim said how much he enjoyed 'pillow talk'. The writers, imo, took advantage of this without having to go through a whole bedroom scene. 

win- win situation. :girlinlove:

Totally loved the Shamy interaction in 9.19!!!! ( for all the reasons stated above in other posts) 

My mind wandered off to the chocolate cake too haha.

Maybe Amy just can tell Sheldon- I want to have sex with youinstead of keeping it to herself or using all these metaphors, clues and hints .Simple. Problem solved.  :icon_cheesygrin:

Edited by Serena_nyc1995
  • Like 3

2 hours ago, Stephen Hawking said:

And of course, he's "the best boyfriend", and her snuggle bunny.

Not to mention her sweet baboo (although I have no idea what that is).

1 hour ago, kelliluvtbbt said:

If you had just eaten the best chocolate cake of your life and were  told you had to wait forty days till lent was over to eat it again, you'd still crave that chocolate cake, perhaps even more so than usual, because it was just so damn good BUT you wouldn't consider yourself desperate just because you can't have it at that moment. That's Amy right now. I can totally get where she's coming from. However, she's also getting something from Sheldon no one has EVER received... his deep, dark secret. It did annoy her that she didn't know why his grandmother called him moonpie but the others did. Now knowing this secret has put her at ease somehow. Am I making any sense? ( my mind has currently wandered off to that chocolate cake). 

And the Skype session on the bed... totally fixed. At Paley, Jim said how much he enjoyed 'pillow talk'. The writers, imo, took advantage of this without having to go through a whole bedroom scene. 

win- win situation. :girlinlove:

Totally loved the Shamy interaction in 9.19!!!! ( for all the reasons stated above in other posts) 

Add to that the fact that now that she knows what it's like, she'll want it even more! She didn't come off as desperate to me at all, she was just reacting to a situation.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Judith said:

Not to mention her sweet baboo (although I have no idea what that is).

Add to that the fact that now that she knows what it's like, she'll want it even more! She didn't come off as desperate to me at all, she was just reacting to a situation.

To me she looked as though in the kitchen she was trying to look open to suggestions without making any judgement as to what they may be. She didn't look desperate or needy, just lovingly ready to accept or react to whatever freshwater fish anagram he was about to talk.

In his bedroom Sheldon was still fully dressed so all she had to do was stay firm and calm until the information sank in that now he'd verified how well the webchat worked, he needed to close the computer, stand up, and ignoring his laundry walk round to her place in order to reach out and touch the real thing.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, kbp said:

Hi guys we are now going into last three tapings of season  9 what do you think will happen with shamy?

Nothing Earth shattering. I think they've been through enough drama this season lol. My prediction is "routine" stuff and, more likely, involvement in scenes separate from Shamy that have them interacting in group settings, maybe Amy and the gals doing something and/or the guys continuing their project. Frankly there appears to be drama in the making with Lenny so I see Shamy taking a back seat to it. 

What I don't see in the remaining episodes of this season is any progress on an engagement or coitus. The most we might have is a Lenny move from 4A which in turn could have a Shamy arc to it, but I think the move out won't happen this season...

Im hoping for some simple scenes with Shamy, like a night out or dinner at Amy's...

• Like 4

4 minutes ago, 2L344 said:

Nothing Earth shattering. I think they've been through enough drama this season lol. My prediction is "routine" stuff and, more likely, involvement in scenes separate from Shamy that have them interacting in group settings, maybe Amy and the gals doing something and/or the guys continuing their project. Frankly there appears to be drama in the making with Lenny so I see Shamy taking a back seat to it. 

What I don't see in the remaining episodes of this season is any progress on an engagement or coitus. The most we might have is a Lenny move from 4A which in turn could have a Shamy arc to it, but I think the move out won't happen this season...

Im hoping for some simple scenes with Shamy, like a night out or dinner at Amy's...

i am still hoping for engagment or living arragments with amy moving in

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, kbp said:

i am still hoping for engagment or living arragments with amy moving in

Well yeah I would love to see both, but what I "think" would happen and what I "hope" would happen are two very different things lol!

Edited by 2L344
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, Tenji said:

I am at least hoping for something in the season finale as it's their anniversary... Maybe Sheldon gets the date right this time and doesn't ruin it with talk of The Flash! It would be great if they recreated the date from last year with the low lighting and making out on the sofa but this time it ended up with Amy staying the night.

That would at least hold me over until the season returned!

This would be lovely!

And instead of starting to argue, like they did last year, they would sank down to the sofa, before the scene changes to Lenny. And when the scene changes back to Shamy, you see Amy sitting on Sheldon´s lap her arms turned around his neck, snuggling.

They both have messed up hair and they are a little bit breathless.

Sheldon: That was.... nice.

Amy: I know. (smiles goofily)

Sheldon: How about we watch the first season of "The Flash" on DVD?

Amy: If you can stand up to insert the DVD into the player....

Sheldon: Unnnnggggghhh. I can´t move.

Amy: Well then I guess we have to stay where we are.

Sheldon: But Amy I can hardly feel my legs...

Amy: Shhhh, you are ruining the romantic atmosphere.

Sheldon sighs and turns one arm around her waist, kisses her on her hair and snuggles with her.

• Like 3

Not expecting that much to be honest but two factors could play into it:

1. If Lenny somehow move out it creates a possible opening for Amy to move in. Maybe on a trial basis as a start? Then we cut to season 10 and she is living there full time?

2. Is season 10 likely to be the last? I get the impression based on the popularity of the show still and what the cast have said that there is a very good chance there will be a season 11. If there is a season 11 or more they could afford to slow down a little bit. 

The elephant in the room is the engagement ring but I think they will likely save that for Season 10.

The good thing is I don't see there being any major problems for them again this season, both have been through too much this season already.

Edited by Jonny83
  • Like 5

I want to know whether "Schrodingers Coitus" is dead or alive!  I want to know either way if they are sleeping together or not.  All I need is a firm confirmation of yes or no and it doesn't have to be another bed scene.  Just a mention from them or somebody else or seeing Amy in 4A in her robe, something....  

This has to be addressed before the end of this season because I don't think I can survive mentally during the summer hiatus if they don't.

• Like 9

2 hours ago, mirs1 said:

I'm pretty much convinced that 9.11 was the only time they have had sex up to now.

I'm not so sure.

In The Positive Negative Reaction, when Bernadette says "You know what it's like, when you're with your man, and one thing leads  to another."

Given how organized their coitus was, in The Opening Night Excitation, it doesn't really tie in with Amy's reply "I do know what that's like, I really do."

Edited by Stephen Hawking
  • Like 4

7 minutes ago, Stephen Hawking said:

I'm not so sure.

In The Positive Negative Reaction, when Bernadette says "You know what it's like, when you're with your man, and one thing lead to another."

Given how organized their coitus was, in The Opening Night Excitation, it doesn't really tie in with Amy's reply "I do know what that's like, I really do."

Yes, but after that episode Molaro in an interview said that they are still under the "once a year" deal. As much as I don't trust Molaro when he speaks about  future events on the show (even if he seldom lies, he just words his statements in such a confusing and dramatic way...), I can't see a reason why he should have shut down the hopes of a whole fandom  and lied about the "past". So that line for me was just amy bragging with her friends. Of course, I'd be really glad if the show proves me (and Molaro) wrong at some point...

Edited by mirs1
  • Like 3

57 minutes ago, mirs1 said:

Yes, but after that episode Molaro in an interview said that they are still under the "once a year" deal. As much as I don't trust Molaro when he speaks about  future events on the show (even if he seldom lies, he just words his statements in such a confusing and dramatic way...), I can't see a reason why he should have shut down the hopes of a whole fandom  and lied about the "past". So that line for me was just amy bragging with her friends. Of course, I'd be really glad if the show proves me (and Molaro) wrong at some point...

There's your mistake right there!  Molaro DOES lie!!  And he also "forgets" he said something and it turns out to be the opposite of what he said in an interview previously.  On top of that, he's NOT the boss.  Yes he's the show runner but in the end, whatever Chuck & Bill says goes regardless of what Steve wants.  Sometimes he even has to convince Bill (they talked about that once in one of the Paly / Comic con panels) to let him have a story go a certain way.  

Always take what Molaro says with a grain of salt because it's not always going to turn out to be what he says!  

• Like 6

2 hours ago, Stephen Hawking said:

I'm not so sure.

In The Positive Negative Reaction, when Bernadette says "You know what it's like, when you're with your man, and one thing lead to another."

Since this isn't a Showtime program, we don't know the specifics. I think that Bernie's explanation is vague enough that it could apply to their first time. Not saying though that it means they haven't done it again.

2 hours ago, mirs1 said:

Tbh I doubt that Molaro would say something so definitive about a storyline that has garnered so much attention and anticipation. He is, after all, all about PR. I took his statement as him sneakily avoiding to say anything new about it by just making an observation of what is seemingly going on. That's why I tend to not pay much attention to these things.

Edited by Judith