The Big Bang Theory Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Tensor

[Spoilers] Shamy: Season 9

2 hours ago, Stephen Hawking said:

I'm not so sure.

In The Positive Negative Reaction, when Bernadette says "You know what it's like, when you're with your man, and one thing lead to another."

Given how organized their coitus was, in The Opening Night Excitation, it doesn't really tie in with Amy's reply "I do know what that's like, I really do."

Agreed. Also,  why would Sheldon mention getting a vasectomy in February, if he did not have sex with Amy recently ? Its all very vague.I agree, it could go either way.

Edited by Serena_nyc1995
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, notchinc said:

We won't find out cause Amy signed a Non Disclosure Agreement

Speaking of this Non Disclosure Agreement: In episode 9x16 "The Positive Negative Reaction", Bernie confesses to Penny and Amy, that she had sex with Howard in Sheldon´s bed because one thing leaded to another. And right in this Amy turns to Penny and says: "I know how it is."

Isn´t that somehow a break of the Non Closure Agreement?

It´s not that much detail, but it could interpreted as one.

And Amy mentioned in episode 9x20 that Sheldon "rocked her world in bed" (in front of Sheldon),  while they were playing "Never have I ever".

Couldn´t that be considered as a break of this NDA  too?

What do you guys think?

31 minutes ago, Desdemona said:

Speaking of this Non Disclosure Agreement: In episode 9x16 "The Positive Negative Reaction", Bernie confesses to Penny and Amy, that she had sex with Howard in Sheldon´s bed because one thing leaded to another. And right in this Amy turns to Penny and says: "I know how it is."

And Amy mentioned in episode 9x20 that Sheldon "rocked her world in bed" (in front of Sheldon),  while they were playing "Never have I ever".

What do you guys think?

I think the NDA is details.  Everybody already knows they've done it.  I just think Amy can't talk about the details of what they did or didn't do.

Edited by Kathy2611
  • Like 5

24 minutes ago, Desdemona said:

What do you guys think?

I wondered about that too. I think that it depends on the parameters of the NDA. Amy isn't allowed to talk about the details but she is allowed to praise him...obviously :icon_razz: This is Sheldon after all. I'd like to think though that he also lets her do that because he knows how important it is for her to be able to take part in her friends' conversations about sex and be able to at least talk about how great it was (is?) for her. So  in my mind that's the compromise they made.

• Like 4

34 minutes ago, Desdemona said:

Bernie confesses to Penny and Amy, that she had sex with Howard in Sheldon´s bed because one thing leaded to another. And right in this Amy turns to Penny and says: "I know how it is."

Shortly before that, during the same conversation:-

Penny: "Oh come on. We're all Grown ups. We've all done it."

Amy: "Me, me. Me too. I'm a grown up and I've done it."

16 minutes ago, Kathy2611 said:

I just think Amy can't talk about the details of what they did or didn't do.

Given they were in bed for about two hours (and judging by the state of Amy's hair afterward), I don't think there's much they didn't do. :icon_biggrin: 

• Like 2

Thank you for your answers Kathy and Judith!

This makes sense.

I wish we would get any confirmation if they did it again or not since 9x11.  Just one clear sentence. Amy could whisper it to us. Wouldn´t it be nice if Amy would turn away from Sheldon and look right into the camera, whispering to the audience: "By the way, we did it again!"

Or just wink into the camera. Something like that. LOL

• Like 1

As far as non-disclosure goes, didn't Sheldon disclose to his Meemaw (who was sitting right there) when he said to Amy, "I gave you my virginity, woman, cool your jets."?

• Like 5

13 minutes ago, Stephen Hawking said:

Given they were in bed for about two hours (and judging by the state of Amy's hair afterward), I don't think there's much they didn't do. :icon_biggrin: 

Well it was their first time, so there were a lot of things they didn´t do, because they are inexperienced on that field. Remember that Penny gave Sheldon a few advices, that made him giggle, before he went to Amy.

But I´m sure as the time passes they will find out and can go through the Kama Sutra forwards and backwards. :icon_wink:

6 minutes ago, PatsyR said:

As far as non-disclosure goes, didn't Sheldon disclose to his Meemaw (who was sitting right there) when he said to Amy, "I gave you my virginity, woman, cool your jets."?

That´s right, thank you for mentioning it PatsyR!

12 minutes ago, Desdemona said:

Remember that Penny gave Sheldon a few advices, that made him giggle, before he went to Amy.

Imagine what that conversation was like. :laugh: 

Sheldon did once state "I’m quite aware of the way humans usually reproduce", so I wonder what advice Penny actually gave him?

Edited by Stephen Hawking
  • Like 2

30 minutes ago, Stephen Hawking said:

Imagine what that conversation was like. :laugh: 

Sheldon did once state "I’m quite aware of the way humans usually reproduce", so I wonder what advice Penny actually gave him?

Not the kind of advices you will find in any text book or teen magazine that´s for sure. ;)

I hope there will be a 11th season!

I want it so much! I´ll just fly over to Molaro to convince him. :girlwitch:

Otherwise the writers will have to rush things or even worse, will leave out things because of lack of time.

And trust me, if I don´t get my Shamy wedding of the century I´ll get really mad. :dwarf:

Imagine Sheldon would wear a sun-helmet, because Penny promised him to give him "air worms" as a wedding gift.

• Like 2

38 minutes ago, Stephen Hawking said:

What on earth are "air worms" huh.gif 

butterflies? :icon_wink:

1 hour ago, Stephen Hawking said:

What on earth are "air worms" huh.gif 

41 minutes ago, tallin said:

butterflies? :icon_wink:

That´s right.  :icon_wink:

Penny once mentioned in season 8 that she would like to have butterflies for her wedding and Sheldon immediately replied: "Oh no, flying air worms!" (or something like that)

15 minutes ago, Ranger Rosa said:

Sneakers made by Nike? 

kd.jpg

LOL I didn´t know that! :icon_lol:

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Stephen Hawking said:

I've just realized, they weren't in bed for "about two hours".

It was "a few hours later". speechless-smiley-040.gif 

And she said she signed an NDA  before 'we slept together' which must have been another occasion since they'd obviously been very much awake when we saw them. :)

• Like 2

11 hours ago, Kathy2611 said:

This has to be addressed before the end of this season because I don't think I can survive mentally during the summer hiatus if they don't.

Me too.. I will not survive with "they did it again or not" .. enough with the pain.. I guess they will address the living arrangments but we will find out the outcome only on season 10..

• Like 3

http://emmy4mayim.tumblr.com/post/142184228096/look-closer-sheldons-fortress-of-shame-s919

Some Easter Eggs in Sheldon's storage...Some of you  guys already found a few of them (and also some that are not in that list)! It''s amazing how many pieces of history are in it, even the Flash costume! 

Edited by mirs1
  • Like 3

In the box of clothes right by the garage door of the storage room you can see a striped shirt.  It looks like the shirt he wore in Luminous Fish.  I could be wrong but for all the things in that storage room, I saw that.

• Like 5

Sheldon's "fortress of shame" with all those reminders of earlier seasons got me thinking; there are so many easter eggs in it and it's so funny to catch some of them and relate them to our memories of the show...But what are the objects that (apparently) are not there and you would have liked to see? I would  have liked to spot  the plaid suits he used before he got his fancier "date night" outfits and the suit (or just the jacket, who knows where the pants are....) he wore in the Pants Alternative, my favourite pre-shamy episode...Maybe after all they are in the storage, if somebody catches them, let me know, LOL! 

• Like 3

I was also wondering... since he only got the golf ball as sporting equipment, that means that his hackey sack is still in use to keep in shape, yes? I really like this! Btw, does anyone have a good resolution image (doesn't need to be 4k;-)) of what he was doing on his old laptop before it broke down and they had the memorial service? There were some text screens, but I couldn't read anything on them, and an image of some particle accelerator detector I guess...

• Like 1