Jump to content
The Big Bang Theory Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Tensor

[Spoilers] Shamy: Season 9

Recommended Posts

35 minutes ago, Desdemona said:

I´m glad that you kept the image too!

I envy you, you are so talented! :shy:

 

Its just a screenshot then resized in photoshop lmao.. nothing special!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I could imagine Sheldon viewing the Webcam of the LHC at CERN.

What are some of the other windows? Coding? I know there have been references in the past that Sheldon does code a bit. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
58 minutes ago, Jonny83 said:

I could imagine Sheldon viewing the Webcam of the LHC at CERN.

What are some of the other windows? Coding? I know there have been references in the past that Sheldon does code a bit. 

To me it looks like a video, because there´s a rewind and forward button and a play button, and you can´t do that if it is a live cam session.

The two little windows on the right side look like calculations, data . The logo of this program looks like an X.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, kazzie said:

Its just a screenshot then resized in photoshop lmao.. nothing special!

So, is it Gmail or Yahoo? I don't know it. I use Outlook. :icon_cheesygrin:

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, Ranger Rosa said:

So, is it Gmail or Yahoo? I don't know it. I use Outlook. :icon_cheesygrin:

 I have absolutely no idea. I don't recognize the format

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
41 minutes ago, Stephen Hawking said:

I'd say Yahoo.

Sheldon has trouble keeping his Gmail account. :laugh: 

Hmm, interesting, why is that so? Did I miss something on the show? You're always one of the best to provide us with the appropriate quotes, so perhaps you could help me there...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Happy to oblige shamour. :) 

From The Tenure Turbulence:-

Scene: The cafeteria.

Leonard: I was reading about this jellyfish that never dies. Instead, it reverts to its asexual state and then grows up again.

Howard: We thought my 90-year-old grandfather had reverted to an asexual state, but the lawsuit from his Jamaican caregiver proved us all wrong.

Leonard: My point is, immortality is not only a possibility, it is real.

Raj: Only if you’re this jellyfish which periodically reverts to a mass of undifferentiated protoplasm.

Sheldon: If I could keep my Gmail account, I’d be okay with that.

Edited by Stephen Hawking
  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, shamour said:

Hmm, interesting, why is that so? Did I miss something on the show? You're always one of the best to provide us with the appropriate quotes, so perhaps you could help me there...

Sheldon probably said something about it on these 9 years but we didn't heard it. There is so much things! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Desdemona said:

To me it looks like a video, because there´s a rewind and forward button and a play button, and you can´t do that if it is a live cam session.

The two little windows on the right side look like calculations, data . The logo of this program looks like an X.

 

not a video. he downloaded a picture of the  CERN supercollider. it's a windows photo gallery screen shot. He certainly opens a lot of different tabs/ pages while on his computer. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, kelliluvtbbt said:

He certainly opens a lot of different tabs/ pages while on his computer. 

Not as many as I've been known to have open.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Stephen Hawking said:

Happy to oblige shamour. :) 

From The Tenure Turbulence:-

Scene: The cafeteria.

Leonard: I was reading about this jellyfish that never dies. Instead, it reverts to its asexual state and then grows up again.

Howard: We thought my 90-year-old grandfather had reverted to an asexual state, but the lawsuit from his Jamaican caregiver proved us all wrong.

Leonard: My point is, immortality is not only a possibility, it is real.

Raj: Only if you’re this jellyfish which periodically reverts to a mass of undifferentiated protoplasm.

Sheldon: If I could keep my Gmail account, I’d be okay with that.

What he was saying is that he would be okay with being jellyfish that revered to a mass of undifferentiated protoplasm if he could keep his Gmail account.  Not that he has problems keeping his Gmail account. Not only that,  but it does look like and old version of Gmail. 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, Ranger Rosa said:

CERN, an old browser (Internet Explorer, maybe?), some e-mails, a website (maybe from MSN, the design is very simillar), something on the notepad and apperantly an old Windows. Or is it Linux? It's hard to tell.

This is how msn.com looked like in 2005, according to Google.

 212.jpgnew-msn.jpg

Beautiful, huh?

Thanks, now I'm imagining Jim saying everything in spanish. Intensely. Like in a telenovela lol.
Amy had that look on her face but looks she was just like that on the inside. 
tumblr_inline_nnzv3kkW6r1s1v31t_500.gif
wtf?

 

you can't imagine what you just reminded me of....   y a mucha honra.... maria la del barrio soy ( singing it though!!!)  wasn't this Soraya???? i got to watch it translated in Greek. :p

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
44 minutes ago, kelliluvtbbt said:

you can't imagine what you just reminded me of....   y a mucha honra.... maria la del barrio soy ( singing it though!!!)  wasn't this Soraya???? i got to watch it translated in Greek. :p

Sounds weird in spanish. It must sound even weirder in greek.
Here, to you:

*dancing in spanish*
I sing " y a mucha honra.... maria la del barrio soy  knghiggnahsignd". My spanish is amazing!

Now I'm trying to draw a parallel between Shamy and Maria la del Barrio, but I'm failing. 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, kelliluvtbbt said:

you can't imagine what you just reminded me of....   y a mucha honra.... maria la del barrio soy ( singing it though!!!)  wasn't this Soraya???? i got to watch it translated in Greek. :p

You're Greek?

@Ranger Rosa

Trust me it sounds hilarious in Greek. So ~dramatic :D

Edited by Judith
  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, nickelette424 said:

What he was saying is that he would be okay with being jellyfish that revered to a mass of undifferentiated protoplasm if he could keep his Gmail account.  Not that he has problems keeping his Gmail account. Not only that,  but it does look like and old version of Gmail. 

It's not quite the current HTML version of Gmail, but it's definitely old. I just checked.

That is quite literally the opposite of what sort of browser and OS I thought Sheldon would use.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Sheldon's laptop is showing Windows photo viewer, X windows showing either unix or linux terminals, elements from Windows 7 and Gnome so my guess is that it's something that the Graphics department have mocked up to keep it from advertising one operating system? Looks like a mock gmail window too :)

I love the new Laptop that Amy bought him! I would be super happy if my significant other came in the door with a 3 grand laptop! :yes:

Happy Taping day peeps hopefully it will be an all round epic episode! 

tumblr_o50f0zaeeL1v9oda2o1_500.gif

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Judith said:

You're Greek?

@Ranger Rosa

Trust me it sounds hilarious in Greek. So ~dramatic :D

You're greek, Judith? 
If it sounds hilarious in greek, it sounds awful in english, this dubbing is really, really bad. Sounds like Google Translator, it's very robotic! That's one of our biggest hits. God bless your ears.

 

1 hour ago, Einstein Von Brainstorm said:

Sheldon's laptop is showing Windows photo viewer, X windows showing either unix or linux terminals, elements from Windows 7 and Gnome so my guess is that it's something that the Graphics department have mocked up to keep it from advertising one operating system? Looks like a mock gmail window too :)

I love the new Laptop that Amy bought him! I would be super happy if my significant other came in the door with a 3 grand laptop! :yes:

Happy Taping day peeps hopefully it will be an all round epic episode! 

tumblr_o50f0zaeeL1v9oda2o1_500.gif

Or maybe this is Sheldon OS. Kidding.
Amy must be rich or have a good finantial situation to buy him such a marvelous laptop just after the old one passed away. I would try to fix it and after failing 3 or 4 times, try to buy a new one not so good (because I can't afford the good ones). That's kinda sad.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.