The Big Bang Theory Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Tensor

[Spoilers] Shamy: Season 9

1 hour ago, Judith said:

I was under the impression that she wouldn't show a lot due to her being petite. I know nothing about pregnancies though so maybe I'm wrong.

For Shamy I just hope that the last two episodes will be good. According to the taping schedule by the end of April we will (hopefully) have spoilers for the rest of the season...that's so exciting! I have a little bit of hope remaining that the next ep will deal with their sex life but it's not a lot at this point. But hope dies last! I'd rather they do something about living arrangements in the finale though, a proposal IMO can wait a bit longer.

No quite the opposite.  The shorter you are the less room you have for all the organs to move and create space for the womb to expand.   Therefore often it has to expand outward earlier because it can't go up much further because of the space inside.   Only if they have long, long torso compared to the rest of their body would they likely have more space.  But a shorter woman, if well balanced as far as torso/leg ratio would have smaller space inside the abdomen to grow other than outward.   That is why many models who are tall barely show even in their ninth month.  They have more room to expand because of longer torsos and more space to go up and down inside the woman instead of having to protrude out.   

Edited by stardustmelody
  • Like 1

9 hours ago, brilliantfool said:

Herome pu se gnorizo! 

I will, my best friend is getting married in the end of June in Athens, so I'll def make it there, but I also hope to spend a week in Santorini before that, I keep postponing it for so many years, usually go to some other island cause Santorini is pretty expensive :s

Hey, is TBBT big in Greece btw? I'd love to catch it on Greek tv!

The big bang theory is on every Saturday and Sunday at 4:40pm on Star channel, two episodes per day. Right now they are showing season 8 again and HOPEFULLY when that's done, we'll get to see season 9. (fingers crossed) . it's with subtitles ( thank god! ) 

• Like 2

32 minutes ago, kelliluvtbbt said:

The big bang theory is on every Saturday and Sunday at 4:40pm on Star channel, two episodes per day. Right now they are showing season 8 again and HOPEFULLY when that's done, we'll get to see season 9. (fingers crossed) . it's with subtitles ( thank god! ) 

Do you think they're gonna still show it in June, or is there gonna be a summer break ? :/

13 hours ago, Einstein Von Brainstorm said:

Sheldon isn't some sort of sexual magnet that makes any situation alone with a woman suddenly become and "intimate" one. Seriously WTF?!

fuckery.gif

This ship is sailing like a dream!, cuteness and a deeper connection between the two of them at every turn yet every time I log on here there are posts doubting them and/or suggesting that Sheldon is too close to someone else!? Bolt Hen! :no: 

Considering it took these two Four years just to kiss we have been well and truly spoiled this season I don't understand why people are creating drama that is not even there!

girls react.gif

Can't like this enough !!

59 minutes ago, kazzie said:

EXACTLY.. A+ nail on the head!

The show have put shamy through a very rough patch and fixed it with amazing results. Now it seems like the show can't do anything right. sheldon can't interact with other female characters without comments being made.. Not a taping goes by when people don't complain about Shamy and when they eventually watch the episode, Its not as bad as they made out. I'm actually becoming lost for words. And in all honesty? It kind of puts me off the ship.

I hate to say this but, Over analyzing taping reports and shooting the ship down for the slightest thing is really sucking the fun out of shipping... Especially when Shamy are fine right now..

Considering 6 months ago when they were both looking for someone else!. I find that, If I'm upset with where a ship is, or if its not personally satisfying me.. I take a break, Have a bit of a detox. It really works wonders

Shamy are in a great place.. I kinda understand the writers method of writing them to be a slow progression, Because it leads you to wanting more and more and more. Any it kinda grabs you ya know?. I to admit that when they had sex, I thought that would be them being more sexually active. Instead the writers have taken a more calm after the storm approach and have focused on a more emotional development. Which has been nice a nice sort of chill out phase I guess.

We got the jackpot this year, And personally I think they are building up for 1 more event with Shamy OR, at least building for season 10.

Or this !! 

100% guys :) 

• Like 8

18 minutes ago, kimbee73 said:

People who go to the show can only write what they saw and nothing else. They can't tell you how someone else may have seen it or how you will see it.

And they don't know how it may be edited or whether any scenes will be cut, changed or added later. I quite enjoy trying to spot the differences between the TRs and the  final televised versions.

Edited by joyceraye
  • Like 8

7 hours ago, Jonny83 said:

But I think Sheldon might surprise some people and be more receptive to this opportunity than people think.

I agree.

I think Sheldon would be OK with Amy moving in.

Perhaps not sleeping in his bed every night, but certainly sharing the apartment.

2 hours ago, I Miss Dan said:

I was at the taping of "The Big Bear" episode and Shamy is very good together in it--especially the last scene.  Also, Jim seemed to spend most of the "down time" by himself pacing around, but the actor he interacted with most was Mayim.  I was sitting by the cabin set. This is a happy episode.

Agreed. I was sitting in the middle so the actual cabin stuff had to be watched on the monitor. Yeah it was clear that Jim and Mayim enjoy their friendship, I noticed Mayimat times doted on him, trying to fix his messed up hair in scenes with that virtual goggles thing lol. And when she laughed and called out Jim for something he did in the car scene in between takes. Fun to watch the two of them!

Edited by 2L344
  • Like 9

22 hours ago, brilliantfool said:

Do you think they're gonna still show it in June, or is there gonna be a summer break ? :/

god only knows! :/  probably though, they show reruns most of the year. you might just catch season 2! LOL

• Like 1

Sometimes I come here and get all like
3qwbwYf.gif

Really, after reading all those big texts (wich I agree with the pov of the respective authors) I still don't get where is the problem with Sheldon interacting with Bernadette. Or with another woman. I mean...it's just two friends, everyone. I understand the concern about Penny, though, but not the intensity of it. What's next, be concerned about him interacting with another male character because he might start playing at the other team? Come on, stay cool! So...don't be so paranoid. :)

• Like 4

1 minute ago, denajeanx said:

That was the cutest thing I've ever seen. 

We all have a past...........

• Like 2

I am so pissed, cable crapped out, couldn't watch live, went to check the DVR and it only recorded the first 4 minutes.  Now I'm going to have wait for CBS to upload it. Damn.

Such an adorable episode!' The tag was so adorably done. Flirty and proving how on the same page they are on everything!!! And not to mention the blushing "Amy" and sweetest after she bragged of his rocking her world!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am so pissed, cable crapped out, couldn't watch live, went to check the DVR and it only recorded the first 4 minutes.  Now I'm going to have wait for CBS to upload it. Damn.

Omg that sucks!!! Who is your cable provider?!

• Like 9