The Big Bang Theory Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Tensor

[Spoilers] Shamy: Season 9

Me too, koops! How does he know? Maybe something more than we thought happened off-screen...they should have gone a little further than first base! Anyway, i'm not sure i want to know...still not confortable with that joke!
Edited by mirs1
  • Like 3

Well he saw something when Amy showed him her waxing and when he bathed her when she was sick but I guess it wouldn't be hard for Sheldon to look up female genitals and use his own mind or remember when Raj was talking about men's genitals that looked like Denmark in focus

Sheldon may of got the idea that way

Edited by rachelshamyfan
  • Like 5

Iam kind of expecting it too, which is why I'm wondering what the writers are doing here. Do they want to audience to root for Amy to leave him for good? Because it surely doesn't sound like they want them to be on Sheldon's side. And if that's what they are doing... Why? I mean, if the last memory you leave of a character's behavior towards another character is a-holery, why would the audience ever root for them to get back together? In the finale so many people sided with Sheldon because of the ring and felt bad for them both. I don't think these new developments help that case at all, quite the contrary.

The tag of the first episode will be the turning point to understand the direction the writers are taking, IMO...the more ready to commitment Sheldon appears in relation to the ring, the more people are going to take his side, no matters what...so for me it is from those few seconds that we will learn the fate of shamy in the next future....if the story of the ring is less moving than we think and hope, this is not a good sign for them!

Edit: anyway, if they were planning a permanent break up, they would have created a more important and truly unbarable issue (like they did for Lenny in s. 3).i'm more worried of dragging things out for alla season....

Edited by mirs1

You know something is wrong with the world when this gives you all kinds of inappropriate thoughts :icon_lol:1024px-Czechoslovakia.thumb.png.25ef9cbf

There were occasions when Sheldon could see her nether regions, but where's the similarity to those regions, I have no idea :cool:

• Like 7

I'm still so confused about that Czechoslovakia line. A part of me really wants to know WHAT exactly is he saying and HOW does he know enough about Amy's lady parts to make this kind of innuendos. The other part of me REALLY doesn't want to know. LOL!

He gave her a bath, that we know.

And since he has an eidetic memory, he knows and never forgets ;)

• Like 4

He gave her a bath, that we know.

And since he has an eidetic memory, he knows and never forgets ;)

LOL! I get that the hero always peeks, but that from seeing her naked once he knows enough to make this kind of detailed jokes about it seems like a bit of a stretch! Then again, I don't really know exactly what the joke is, and, frankly, lady parts are lady parts regardless of who they belong to so... lol!

• Like 2

LOL! I get that the hero always peeks, but that from seeing her naked once he knows enough to make this kind of detailed jokes about it seems like a bit of a stretch! Then again, I don't really know exactly what the joke is, and, frankly, lady parts are lady parts regardless of who they belong to so... lol!

For this I refer to Reverend Hofstadter:

Sheldon: I can’t answer that without collecting additional data.

Leonard: Additional data. You dog.

• Like 5

I'm still so confused about that Czechoslovakia line. A part of me really wants to know WHAT exactly is he saying and HOW does he know enough about Amy's lady parts to make this kind of innuendos. The other part of me REALLY doesn't want to know. LOL!

I also don't really get this part. Does he really compare her lady parts based on physique? I gather why he would use Czechoslovakia to make a point, if he compares Amy and himself with it. That would be kind of cute, at least, if he was referring to the dissolution of Czechoslovakia into the Czech Republic and Slovakia.

If he really stooped as low as actually comparing it physically...

czechMap.gif

... well, this certainly needs a lot of imagination.

Concerning where and when Sheldon might have seen Amy's lady parts, yes, there is the bath and th waxing incident. On the other hand I'm pretty sure Sheldon has learned about this in school, probably in fifth grade already. He will have had a look into a physiology book at some point during his life.

• Like 1

I also don't really get this part. Does he really compare her lady parts based on physique? I gather why he would use Czechoslovakia to make a point, if he compares Amy and himself with it. That would be kind of cute, at least, if he was referring to the dissolution of Czechoslovakia into the Czech Republic and Slovakia.

czechMap.gif

Concerning where and when Sheldon might have seen Amy's lady parts, yes, there is the bath and th waxing incident. On the other hand I'm pretty sure Sheldon has learned about this in school, probably in fifth grade already. He will have had a look into a physiology book at some point during his life.

Yeah, I thought that the whole FWF thing was about countries that had broken up (total genius by the writers, BTW! FWF continues to be one of my favorite things about this show). But he apparently also takes a jab about her genitalia and Czechoslovakia, and I don't get the details of the joke so I'm a bit confused. LOL! I mean, neither in the bath and especially not in the waxing incident could he have had enough of a look to make such a detailed specific comparison from a physical POV. If we are talking female parts in general yes, fair enough. He DOES know about that stuff. But that's why I'm saying whether he's making very specific references to the way Amy's lady parts look or what. I do think that is stooping really low, but I wouldn't put it past him right now. He's in jerk-mode. I have more of a problem with the practical aspect of how he could have ever gotten that knowledge. Unless he's seriously obsessing over that one glimpse he got of her lady parts which is... interesting from one aspect and kind of utterly disturbing at the same time.

Edited by koops
  • Like 3

Yeah, I thought that the whole FWF thing was about countries that had broken up. But he apparently also takes a jab about her genitalia and Czechoslovakia, and I don't get the details of the joke so I'm a bit confused. LOL! I mean, neither in the bath and especially not in the waxing incident could he have had enough of a look to make such a detailed specific comparison from a physical POV. If we are talking female parts in general yes, fair enough. He DOES know about that stuff. But that's why I'm saying whether he's making very specific references to the way Amy's lady parts look or what. I do think that is stooping really low, but I wouldn't put it past him right now. He's in jerk-mode. I have more of a problem with the practical aspect of how he could have ever gotten that knowledge. Unless he's seriously obsessing over that one glimpse he got of her lady parts which is... interesting from one aspect and kind of utterly disturbing at the same time.

I wonder about that. Well, with his experience-level concerning women that might just be the case. I sincerely hope we'll find out at some place, though I doubt it. Intruiging indeed!

Yeah, I thought that the whole FWF thing was about countries that had broken up (total genius by the writers, BTW! FWF continues to be one of my favorite things about this show). But he apparently also takes a jab about her genitalia and Czechoslovakia, and I don't get the details of the joke so I'm a bit confused. LOL! I mean, neither in the bath and especially not in the waxing incident could he have had enough of a look to make such a detailed specific comparison from a physical POV. If we are talking female parts in general yes, fair enough. He DOES know about that stuff. But that's why I'm saying whether he's making very specific references to the way Amy's lady parts look or what. I do think that is stooping really low, but I wouldn't put it past him right now. He's in jerk-mode. I have more of a problem with the practical aspect of how he could have ever gotten that knowledge. Unless he's seriously obsessing over that one glimpse he got of her lady parts which is... interesting from one aspect and kind of utterly disturbing at the same time.

Remember, in The Focus Attenuation, Sheldon mentioned he and Amy have been sexting for a while.Now Sheldon might have a different definition of it, but Amy might have some other ideas and may have send him some pictures (which she might regret now).

Edited by Chiany

I wonder, do we actually get to see the FWF episode or do we just get the vague references in the confrontation? I'm torn on what would be funnier in this case cause the comment just seems so bizarre. lol

On a somewhat related note: What if his infuriating behaviour is indeed a result of the talk with his mother but not strictly in a "go fight for her" way. What if she actually tells him what we were talking about here during the last days, that as long as Amy is still mad at him they aren't done. It would explain nicely why he's so pushy with this all of a sudden and why he's so happy at the end when she comes to his door and yells at him. Idk just a thought.

• Like 8

I wonder, do we actually get to see the FWF episode or do we just get the vague references in the confrontation? I'm torn on what would be funnier in this case cause the comment just seems so bizarre. lol

On a somewhat related note: What if his infuriating behaviour is indeed a result of the talk with his mother but not strictly in a "go fight for her" way. What if she actually tells him what we were talking about here during the last days, that as long as Amy is still mad at him they aren't done. It would explain nicely why he's so pushy with this all of a sudden and why he's so happy at the end when she comes to his door and yells at him. Idk just a thought.

I think thats an interesting theory April. Yes I can believe that. :yes:

• Like 1

czechMap.gif

If that is reference to dissolution seems like Sheldon took wrong example. This dissolution was peaceful and calm, unlike Sheldon, those people were not standing on borders  every twenty minutes, pleading their neighbors to come back :icon_lol:

Maybe Sheldon wasn't thinking about physical appearance...even while Czechs and Slovaks are apart now they are pretty much still drawn to each other and are very close. Maybe Sheldon,who knows very well Amy is all over him, implies Amy's genitals are as eager to "not let go" of his, just like Czechs and Slovaks can't cut off relations and fondness for their buddies over borders :icon_lol:

• Like 8

Remember, in The Focus Attenuation, Sheldon mentioned he and Amy have been sexting for a while.Now Sheldon might have a different definition of it, but Amy might have some other ideas and may have send him some pictures (which she might regret now).

I SURELY hope that is not the case. No, that would gross me out way more than Sheldon being obsessed with her lady parts. Not because I think there's anything wrong with lovers sending intimate photos to their partners but because these two are nowhere near the level of intimacy for that. And especially if it had been totally one-sided from Amy it would be along the lines of those rather creepy pseudo-sexual moments they had her had in S6 but taken a step too far. Cod, no. Just no. *shudders*  

• Like 3

I SURELY hope that is not the case. No, that would gross me out way more than Sheldon being obsessed with her lady parts. Not because I think there's anything wrong with lovers sending intimate photos to their partners but because these two are nowhere near the level of intimacy for that. And especially if it had been totally one-sided from Amy it would be along the lines of those rather creepy pseudo-sexual moments they had her had in S6 but taken a step too far. Cod, no. Just no. *shudders*  

I know that she wouldn't have done that, I'm just trying to find ways where Sheldon could have gotten the "information" he needed to make that statement if it is about the physical shape/size of Amy's genitals.

I'm sure that in next year SDCC panel this line will ne object of maaaaanyyyy questions.....

Also he mentioned Pennys fancy genitals...

How he saw them I've no idea

He saw her naked in Adhesive Ducks

For me, when he referred to penny's genitals it was just a way to say that she used sex to control and change Leonard, now he seems to have an "actual" knowledge of the subject....

• Like 4

He saw her naked in Adhesive Ducks

Like Koops said, the Hero always looks...

• Like 1

Yeah, maybe that's the case as mirs1 says. It's hard to tell when all you have are titbits of an episode. We'll have to wait for the actual episode to air to have clearer view on things.

Like Koops said, the Hero always looks...

Indeed :icon_razz: