• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• April

• A Shamy gal

• jenafan

• Amy Fowler

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Morning peeps! Let me clear up and give a more in depth shamy reportings!   There were 2 takes of the second kiss... As they finish kissing the first time round. They break apart. Sheld

Ok fellow Shamies, I typed up this report on the plane home just now. I've just landed and have another hour or so until I'll be home, but I thought I'd post this at least for you all real quick.  Sor

Oh...I thought someone has already posted a TR? No? Ok. First of all, English is not my first language, so I may have misunderstood a lot of the lines. Please forgive me if the episode turns out

Posted Images

4 hours ago, Serena_nyc1995 said:

This thread will definitely get to 1000 pages. What happens when it gets to 1000 pages ? Do shamy shippers get an award? :icon_biggrin: LOL !

The thread will then go dark.

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Serena_nyc1995 said:

This thread will definitely get to 1000 pages. What happens when it gets to 1000 pages ? Do shamy shippers get an award? :icon_biggrin: LOL !

The "Best Fandom" award or "Outstanding Drama/Passion With People in a Online Forum" (you have to admit, sometimes we are very dramatic)
Or the "Wishful Thinking Award"!

3 hours ago, kazzie said:

So there I was.. Sitting at work working away.. And the Mayim posts that IG..

Let's just say.. Every shit was lost

LOL I feel bad for your boss. But what can you do if this is so much better? I get you. :icon_lol:

• Like 4

1 hour ago, notchinc said:

The thread will then go dark.

This made me laugh so hard...

It's The End on The World As We Know It.....and I feel fine.

• Like 7

1 minute ago, cutiepie said:

majim_160425.jpg

wedding? wedding rehearsal? wedding reception? what???

I haven't been around for a while, but we know something more about this episode?

We even if just having a dinner with the parents that are in town, since it is in a restaurant, there would be a lot of extras because it looks like a pretty large set with several tables.   They probably want it to appear a very popular and high-end restaurant.   So that would take extra effort from a crew perspective and be too much in front of a live audience.  

Does not necessarily mean a wedding celebration.  I would think they would likely be dressed up even more so than they are if it were that.  MaJim seem to be dressed more closely to Shamy date-night clothes than anything.   Not really major special occasion clothes.

• Like 6

Something tells me that TPTB would milk the Shamy engagement like they did coitus, complete with promos and what not....the same for the wedding. There isnt a need to "surprise" the fans since we already know a ring is out there. They probably want the audience reaction to both to be in the taping too...

But it would be nice to have it be a surprise!

• Like 8

ok
what I know so far

yellow script cover
+ possible title "The convergence convergence"
+ the parents
+ restaurant scene
+ redo wedding

what I want to happen
shamy proposal (or maybe a hint about it)

wishful thinking
shamy celebrating their anniversary
a cold open with Shamy cuddling in bed, then Sheldon proposes to Amy

more likely to happen
cute shamy moments with no drama

I just want to see them happy

• Like 8

LMAO I was staring at this gd MaJim selfie way too long cause something kept bugging me until it hit me that it's mirrored! ugh /facepalm

MaJim.jpg

Better.

(Stuff like that makes my brain itchy... whoops)

Anyway, agree with the general assessment that since they're in their usual date night style so it's probably a nice dinner with family/friends instead of something more official or festive. Just a fancy restaurant!

• Like 3

23 minutes ago, Serena_nyc1995 said:

LOL LOL why did she(Mayim)  post the 'mirrored'  image in the first place  ?  ^^^^ This one feels right !

She might have taken it with the front facing camera.   

It was bugging me too.

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, kazzie said:

Here we are guys! Last taping day of the season! And what a season it has been! Wow!

Personally, Its been AMAZING. Ive been a bit quiet lately, Sorry about that! Ive had a lot of things going on in RL! Recovery, Returning to work and then that stupid band Muse being on tour... It's been actually kind of nice taking a small step back from BBT, Kind of like a detox. Now I'm ready for whatever the finale will throw at us! :D.

YES I should be there right now. I know! But honestly. Im ok with not being there right now. :) I will be back for Season 10 for sure though!

I have a a feeling there will be more then 1 ring tonight.. but saying that.. We all know Im bad with finale's ;)

If you were going to the taping there would 100% be a Shamy proposal. Seriously. Every time you're there something amazing happens - it's like an omen lol

• Like 5

The way both Sheldon and Amy are dressed doesn't really narrow down all the possibilities of that restaurant scene but you would think if there was some sort of wedding reception after a Lenny re-do they would be dressed differently. Also wouldn't Amy have her tiara on? lol 

Like others have said in recent days my gut feeling is there may be a proposal on the cards in the finale. In the final episode of Season 8 they broke up and in a large part because Amy was questioning Sheldon's commitment, what better way to come full circle than in the final episode of Season 9 with Sheldon popping the question, in other words a huge commitment.

But if there isn't and Shamy are happy going into Season 10 then would be good enough for me.

Edited by Jonny83
  • Like 8

I had a dream last night that it was lenny's wedding do-over, and right after the ceremony Sheldon got on one knee and asked Amy to marry him. It was too normal and traditional for Sheldon but it was so vivid I actually thought this really happened! But if a proposal does happen it had better be a lot better than that dream! Cmon writers!!!!

• Like 3

22 minutes ago, MsRajeshFowlerCooper said:

I'm a bit worried we won't get any Shamy news from the taping like last week, but the episode would air 2 weeks and 2 days from now, so it shouldn't be that upsetting, but I really don't want to wait that long.  lol.  

I think I have a problem.  

If they just sit next to each other during the dinner\redo\celebration\whateveritis, just staring into each other eyes and manage to not fight, break up or to do something which may lead to a cliffhanger, it would be a big improvement with respect to last season finale, and I'll take it with so many thanks to Molaro&co, LOL!!!!

Anyway, this week we should have news in general (Shamy or not...); there are people from the forum who are going to be at the taping so, many many thanks to them, at least we'll know what is all about.

Edited by mirs1
  • Like 8

3 hours ago, teletalk101 said:

If you were going to the taping there would 100% be a Shamy proposal. Seriously. Every time you're there something amazing happens - it's like an omen lol

I didn't bring luck the last 2 finales haha! First time Sheldon ran away the second time Amy broke up with him. ;)

• Like 2