• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• April

• A Shamy gal

• jenafan

• Amy Fowler

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Morning peeps! Let me clear up and give a more in depth shamy reportings!   There were 2 takes of the second kiss... As they finish kissing the first time round. They break apart. Sheld

Ok fellow Shamies, I typed up this report on the plane home just now. I've just landed and have another hour or so until I'll be home, but I thought I'd post this at least for you all real quick.  Sor

Oh...I thought someone has already posted a TR? No? Ok. First of all, English is not my first language, so I may have misunderstood a lot of the lines. Please forgive me if the episode turns out

Posted Images

4 hours ago, Geegor said:

I had a dream last night that it was lenny's wedding do-over, and right after the ceremony Sheldon got on one knee and asked Amy to marry him. It was too normal and traditional for Sheldon but it was so vivid I actually thought this really happened! But if a proposal does happen it had better be a lot better than that dream! Cmon writers!!!!

I hope so too, but I would take that 'dream' over what we assume was going to be the way he was originally going to propose i.e. over Skype and not in person.

5 minutes ago, Jonny83 said:

I hope so too, but I would take that 'dream' over what we assume was going to be the way he was originally going to propose i.e. over Skype and not in person.

I don't think he was ever going to propose over Skype. lol

• Like 4

19 minutes ago, April said:

I don't think he was ever going to propose over Skype. lol

We will never know...

I guess it could be an easy assumption to make as he was cut off before he could start whatever speech he was going to make, that and he went to his drawer to look at the ring after the conversation ended.

A proposal over skype would have been old school sheldonesque. Good thing is that if that was going to the be planned way of doing it it wouldn't be that method now.

Edited by Jonny83

40 minutes ago, Jonny83 said:

We will never know...

I guess it could be an easy assumption to make as he was cut off before he could start whatever speech he was going to make, that and he went to his drawer to look at the ring after the conversation ended.

A proposal over skype would have been old school sheldonesque. Good thing is that if that was going to the be planned way of doing it it wouldn't be that method now.

Yeah, we'll never know... but I'm still going with "nope" on this one. I'd think he would've said his piece and ask her to meet and then proposed in person.

Either way though, let's hope the actual proposal (whenever it may come) will be better then both our scenarios! :D

• Like 6

13 hours ago, 2L344 said:

Something tells me that TPTB would milk the Shamy engagement like they did coitus, complete with promos and what not....the same for the wedding. There isnt a need to "surprise" the fans since we already know a ring is out there. They probably want the audience reaction to both to be in the taping too...

But it would be nice to have it be a surprise!

Sheldon shows up with a little box. He comes close to Amy in front of everybody and say something cute, like "I love you so much, I'm ready to the next step, blablabla". 
Then, at the last minutes of the episode, he asks "Do you wanna m..." but something happens and catch everybody's attention, including Shamy. And then we end the Season 9 without know if Sheldon would say "do you wanna marry me?" (having a ring inside the box) or "do you wanna move in with me ?" (having a key inside the box)
At september we find out that he wasn't going to ask her neither of those questions.

• Like 2

For those going to the taping, I hope you have a wonderful time.   We appreciate, in advance, any tidbits you can pass our way not only about the finale, but if they show the penultimate episode, any tidbits on it as well since we have so little on it.  Most important...HAVE FUN! :girldance:

Edited by stardustmelody
  • Like 7

If there's a ring on Amy's finger or not.

Interesting that we can't see Amy's hands.

but you would think if there was some sort of wedding reception after a Lenny re-do they would be dressed differently. Also wouldn't Amy have her tiara on?

Maybe it's a rehearsal, for the wedding do-over meal.

Edited by Stephen Hawking
  • Like 1

This season has been so amazing. I really think Sheldon has had more development this season than any other. Not only the coitus but just how he interacts with his friends now. I'm so excited to see what's in store this next season. I hope they focus more on development of the ladies and hopefully Raj will stop acting so much like a jerk. 

• Like 4

Happy Last Episode of the Season Taping Day!  What a ride season 9 has been for our beloved Shamy.  But we've been gifted with so much this season (yes the first half was rough....but I was always ok with the break plot, never felt it went to long or that it wasn't needed), but from that to coitus, to reminding us over & over how close they are, the lingering ring hanging out there......our babies are in such a solid place.  I pray for a great Shamy finale.  But hell, if we get nothing and they are still in love & happy I'll be a'ok. 

As always with SHAMY, we are in the same page. Go bolding dear SHAMY!!!!

• Like 4

"Do you wanna make a Fun With Flags mini flag special?" *Opens the box and there's a miniaturized flag

Then Shamy shippers grab their pitchforks and storm the castle. 

That is actually hilarious! LOL

9Jackpfftlol.gif

• Like 6

Hope I'll wake up in about 8 hours and see that this thread has gone beyond 1000 pages. Then I'll know for sure that something really big has happened for Shamy! :wub:

Good night, guys, have fun! Greetings from the other side of the pond. :bye:

• Like 8

So difficult to believe here we are at the end of season 9. Where did this year go?  It was a great one (mostly) for our favorite couple.  Whatever happens going forward we know they will be together. 

Wishing great fun to all of the attendees tonite. Hope all story lines are happy ones!

• Like 4