In Memoriam: Mike (walnutcowboy) has passed away

[Spoilers]Shipping Lanes: Season 9

Tensor

If it had been mentioned multiple times, it is no longer a one time joke, and masturbating with a sex toy doesn't equal losing your virginity (although her hymen is probably broken by now, but you are a virgin until you have sex).

Ermm no your not. Playing with a sex toy is having sex with yourself. Not a virgin just like we know from S1 E1 Sheldon plays with himself. So if a lesbian never had sex with a guy. Does that make her a virgin? Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

OK kind of tongue in cheek I've figured out now to enjoy tbb better. I'll go to N Korea and have them brain wash me into believing Sheldon is the funniest person on TV, shamy is the perfect couple and Lenny should be happy with any screen time they get Sent from my XT1056 using Tapatalk

• Like 2

Is this gonna degenerate into a "what is the definition of sex and virginity " thread? Do I need to call in the Republican Presidential candidates and Fox News commentators to bring this altogether?

Why does the above read to me like it's a dirtier version of the "Who can pick up Thor's hammer and why" debate?

• Like 2

Not to put too fine of a point on it, but hasn't she mentioned she has abused "Gerard" on numerous occasions? It isn't clear in which ways she has abused it, so...

Masturbation (however frequent, and by whatever means) does not mean you cease to be a virgin.

So, some of you think that masturbating is the same as having sex? 

I've just realized that, by that logic, I've lost my virginity at the age of twelve.

OK kind of tongue in cheek I've figured out now to enjoy tbb better. I'll go to N Korea and have them brain wash me into believing Sheldon is the funniest person on TV, shamy is the perfect couple and Lenny should be happy with any screen time they get Sent from my XT1056 using Tapatalk

Will they get rid of your bitterness too?

• Like 3

So now using something for masturbation, means you abusing it, millions of people have sex under legal age and  you don't have to be with a person at all to lose virginity (Dear, American pie...how could you lie to us?). 

Did  we just enter some kind of weird comedy club?

• Like 2

Chrismo's POV is rubbing off on some people LOL.

If it had been mentioned multiple times, it is no longer a one time joke, and masturbating with a sex toy doesn't equal losing your virginity (although her hymen is probably broken by now, but you are a virgin until you have sex).

Ermm no your not. Playing with a sex toy is having sex with yourself. Not a virgin just like we know from S1 E1 Sheldon plays with himself. So if a lesbian never had sex with a guy. Does that make her a virgin? Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

If a lesbian never had sex with neither man or a woman, yes, she is a virgin.

Not to put too fine of a point on it, but hasn't she mentioned she has abused "Gerard" on numerous occasions? It isn't clear in which ways she has abused it, so...

Masturbation (however frequent, and by whatever means) does not mean you cease to be a virgin.

Again, I didn't want to delve into the definitions of virginity so much, but an accepted definition of a woman's virginity is the fact that her hymen is unbroken. If that's the case I'd have to say Gerard was the first, so... 

Chrismo's POV is rubbing off on some people LOL.

If a lesbian never had sex with neither man or a woman, yes, she is a virgin.

You know that's not what Tonstar is asking. he asked if a lesbian should be considered a virgin if she never had sex with a guy. Read the posts you answer before answering them, Mislav.

• Like 1

Actually, Carlos, the acceptable definition of whether a girl is a virgin simply because of her hyman is bullshit.  No offense but that's a typical male response.  A girl can lose her hyman by a lot of different ways that has nothing whatsoever to do with sex.  And if she does and she's never been with anyone sexually?  She's still technically a virgin.

And girl is a virgin until she actually has sex with someone, not something.  

• Like 1

I thought it was a medical definition.

Ask any women, I don't think many of us consider their virginity a medical definition..

.Anyway, to return to the main subject, I think is safe to say that, given the data in our possassion at the moment, Amy and Sheldon  haven't slept with anybody up to now. If, in the future, we will discovered that Amy's imaginary pony trainer boyfriend wasn't that imaginary or that at some Comic-Con Sheldon had intercourse with Wonder Woman...well...it will be another reason to complain writers consistency and time continuity...

• Like 1

Mot of the girls naturally lose their hymen by the age of twenty anyway, even if they had not had sex.

And Carlos, Amy obviously had never had sex with either a man or a woman, so she is a virgin. Comparisson with the lesbian who never had sex with the guy made no sense, and two women having sex is incomparable to a woman masturbating alone, hence my response.

• Tensor locked and unlocked this topic
  • Tensor locked and unlocked this topic