[Spoilers]Shipping Lanes: Season 9

Great Discussion. have more as a a lot. About Cheating. It depends on what you consider Cheating: Thinking about it I have now change my mind and come to the conclusion that no Leonard didn't cheat on Penny. I would say he didn't really Cheat on Priya either. He did kiss a Girl on the ship while (supposedly) drunk. Yes it was bad but as far as we know at the moment they only kiss. Unless they went further and we will find out more in Season 9 we don't know and that will be something the writers will have to decide. He did date Alice and Priya at same time but it wasn't like they were even in a serious relationship. They were living on different continents and She was sleeping with another Guy. Was dishonest/disloyal to Penny? Yes but he not a Cheater at least not yet any. As far as we know they only kiss but did not go all the way. It will depend in what Penny thinks, she didn't accuse Leonard of cheating on her or called him a cheater but she was obviously hurt by the dishonesty. It does bring up a small trust issue in their relationship. But that another thing we will have to wait and see what happens when first TR comes out. If it was just a short kiss (especially if drink) then it not cheating but if they made out and or went all he way then yes it is. Him and Penny were in a serious long term (although off and on) relationship. But they were not living together. Some would say Leonard did t cheat (if he did have sed with a girl while in a relationship whether it was Penny or Pruia) because technically he was single. I disagree with that assumptions. It up to the two people in the relationship.

• Like 2

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Lenny got screwed, not just with the wedding, but with the events leading up to and the aftermath. I don't think that it is a terrible idea in theory for Leonard to have slipped, feel terrible about i

I know this might be a ca-ray-zeee idea but can we like not have a Shenny panic attack every time Sheldon and Penny have a scene together or Jim dares to say that he likes -gasp!- working with Kaley!?

Sheldon does depend too much on Lenny as parental figures, but the ironic thing is that I think Lenny also depend a great deal on Sheldon. They kind of use him to not have to deal with issues in their

Posted Images

He did date Alice and Priya at same time but it wasn't like they were even in a serious relationship.

Of course they were in a serious relationship. He thought they were going to get married.

Edited by Stephen Hawking

This is jmo but there are a few not many shamy shipper that want to try and prove that Leonard is a constant cheater which I disagree with and it upsets me and others. For those few can you explain Amy and Sheldon going to the bar to see Zack. Did Amy want to have an affair with Zack Sent from my XT1056 using Tapatalk

• Like 3

of course they were in a serious relationship. He thought they were going to get married.

I don't recall him saying he thought they were going to get married. He said the same about Penny. How exactly were they 'serious'? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is jmo but there are a few not many shamy shipper that want to try and prove that Leonard is a constant cheater which I disagree with and it upsets me and others. For those few can you explain Amy and Sheldon going to the bar to see Zack. Did Amy want to have an affair with Zack Sent from my XT1056 using Tapatalk

I don't think he's constant cheater either. Amy went to the bar to sleep with Zack. Nothing wrong with that. She was single and Sheldon and Amy were just friends. 

• Like 1

I don't think he's constant cheater either. Amy went to the bar to sleep with Zack. Nothing wrong with that. She was single and Sheldon and Amy were just friends. 

But weren't they boy/girl friend by then Sent from my XT1056 using Tapatalk

I don't recall him saying he thought they were going to get married.

From The Good Guy Fluctuation:-

Penny: If you like this girl so much, why don’t you just end things with Priya?

Leonard: Priya and I are in love. I think we could get married someday.

And Sheldon was pimping her out....

Even if really drunk and was just a quick kiss on the mouth? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I would also.  Drunk does not excuse behavior.  

But weren't they boy/girl friend by then Sent from my XT1056 using Tapatalk

Not yet.

• Like 1

I think definition of cheating pretty broad now. If a couple have been living together and dating for many many years (like more then a decade and a half) and are in a serious long term committed relationship and have a child and the guy is sleeping with other women then yes he is cheating. If a couple have been dating for ow year but are not living together, do not have a child, are not long term and not there quit yet in continent and not in a serious relationship and the guy sleep with another girl on the side then it not exactly cheating. It more disloyalty. But everyone has a different opinion

• Like 1

But weren't they boy/girl friend by then

Nope. Alien Parasite Hypothesis (the one here Amy nearly sleeps with Zack) was Season 4, Episode 10.

Sheldon and Amy didn't become boyfriend and girlfriend until The Flaming Spittoon Acquisition, which was Season 5, Episode 10, so a whole Season/year later.

They weren't even dating. They were just friends at that point Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't know what to think anymore. Until the kissing issue is resolved I think Leonard cheated. The line "there was kissing" makes me think it went on for longer. The writers need to explain that further. Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

• Like 4

And Sheldon was pimping her out....

I would also.  Drunk does not excuse behavior.  

Not yet.

Pimping out who?

And you know that implies making somebody have sex for money, right?

It doesn't have to be for money.  It could be for cheese.    Chill guys, I was joking about Sheldon calling a bunch of different guys to find Zack so Amy could get laid.  

Edited by Tensor
  • Like 1

It doesn't have to be for money.  It could be for cheese.    Chill guys, I was joking about Sheldon calling a bunch of different guys to find Zack so Amy could get laid.  

I mean it's not like Sheldon is interested in coitus. I mean with the exchange of bodily fluids and the mess(season 4 episode 1). Maybe she could reconnect with Zack in Season 9. Then she would have something in common with her bestie.

I still find it pretty distasteful, especially because the real pimping is no laughing matter.

I mean it's not like Sheldon is interested in coitus. I mean with the exchange of bodily fluids and the mess(season 4 episode 1). Maybe she could reconnect with Zack in Season 9. Then she would have something in common with her bestie.

So, you take a throwaway line from five seasons ago to a face value? And you were actually able to write another lame joke?

I still find it pretty distasteful, especially because the real pimping is no laughing matter.

So, you take a throwaway line from five seasons ago to a face value? And you were actually able to write another lame joke?

I think tensors comment wasn't suppose to be taken at face value.. In regards to a throwaway line 5 years ago with all his hand washing and others touching hang ups was it?

• Tensor locked and unlocked this topic
  • Tensor locked and unlocked this topic