[Spoilers]Shipping Lanes: Season 9

When Amy masturbates with Gerard, her electric toothbrush, do you think she named him after Gerard Butler? I think she did.

If you think that masturbating is the same as having sex (please, not that discussion again), I think that Leonard needs to have a serious conversation with Penny and her "chewing toy".

• Like 2

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Lenny got screwed, not just with the wedding, but with the events leading up to and the aftermath. I don't think that it is a terrible idea in theory for Leonard to have slipped, feel terrible about i

I know this might be a ca-ray-zeee idea but can we like not have a Shenny panic attack every time Sheldon and Penny have a scene together or Jim dares to say that he likes -gasp!- working with Kaley!?

Sheldon does depend too much on Lenny as parental figures, but the ironic thing is that I think Lenny also depend a great deal on Sheldon. They kind of use him to not have to deal with issues in their

Posted Images

If you think that masturbating is the same as having sex (please, not that discussion again), I think that Leonard needs to have a serious conversation with Penny and her "chewing toy".

As far as we know that item is buried in the far reaches of Penny's closet where Sheldon found it in The Closet Reconfiguration. (Totally making an assumption with these next two statements) I would bet that she had forgotten that it was in her closet, otherwise she would have retrieved it before letting Sheldon organize. Also from the conversation in The Beta Test Initiation, I would also bet Leonard was not surprised: Leonard: Well, yeah, sex with you is pretty great. Have you ever tried it? Penny: I have. You are not wrong. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 4

As far as we know that item is buried in the far reaches of Penny's closet where Sheldon found it in The Closet Reconfiguration. (Totally making an assumption with these next two statements) I would bet that she had forgotten that it was in her closet, otherwise she would have retrieved it before letting Sheldon organize. Also from the conversation in The Beta Test Initiation, I would also bet Leonard was not surprised: Leonard: Well, yeah, sex with you is pretty great. Have you ever tried it? Penny: I have. You are not wrong. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

True, but Amy had only mentioned Gerard once few seasons ago and some people still have a weird... fixation on it.

Edited by Mislav

No! It's not! 

But as far as we know, Penny hasn't named her 'chew toy' which was also buried deep in a closet. 

Edited by 5Mississippis
  • Like 3

Have some of you people just started watching this show? The tone to your comments suggest so lol. Yes Penny has a chew toy, is that a surprise. Amy wants sex from Sheldon is that a surprise, she uses alternative methods, is that a surprise lol. Leonard is insecure, and has a lack of self worth, is that a surprise. Seriousley none of these characters are perfect stop acting like they are. Boy must be boredom. 

No! It's not! 

But as far as we know, Penny hasn't named her 'chew toy' which was also buried deep in a closet. 

That we know of.

Besides, I was joking, just like I've assumed you were. Have you actually been trying to make some sort of a point by mentioning Gerard?

• Like 1

True, but Amy had only mentioned Gerard once few seasons ago and some people still have a weird... fixation on it.

She referenced the toothbrush again, though she didn't call it Gerard, in "The Werewolf Transformation".  After describing Sheldon with longer hair, down to his shoulders, his hair blowing back in the wind, on a horse, bareback and bare chested, told him suddenly she was "gonna go brush her teeth, it might take a while. 

• Like 1

She referenced the toothbrush again, though she didn't call it Gerard, in "The Werewolf Transformation".  After describing Sheldon with longer hair, down to his shoulders, his hair blowing back in the wind, on a horse, bareback and bare chested, told him suddenly she was "gonna go brush her teeth, it might take a while. 

So, just as many time as it had been hinted that Penny masturbates, right?

Actually, there's a growing consensus among some of us Shamy shippers (at least on Tumblr there is) that Gerard has been renamed "Sheldon". 

So why does she need Sheldon lol.

Same reason Penny needs Leonard.

too shay. But Amy needs the release more then Penny does, if you get what i mean;).

Edited by 3ku11
  • Like 1

yes she has.  ;)

She has???? Norman?????

(S6/E19 > Sheldon: 'Well, now, did you also have a dog? Because I found what appears to be a battery-operated chew toy.')

:icon_question:

Because you can never really replace the real thing.

BTW, welcome back 3ku11....where have you been?

ive been.around haha. Havent posted for a bit, got a bit frustrated with how they writing Leonard ha. And.also we diddnt get s8 finalie till this past week. 

• Like 1

She has???? Norman?????

(S6/E19 > Sheldon: 'Well, now, did you also have a dog? Because I found what appears to be a battery-operated chew toy.')

:icon_question:

There was supposed to be a wink smily.  I wrote a fan fic where for various reasons, Penny named her Chew Toy Leonard.

• Like 1

There was supposed to be a wink smily.  I wrote a fan fic where for various reasons, Penny named her Chew Toy Leonard.

TThat could explain Leonards irratic performance in the bedroom ha.

Yeah, obviously, haha

:shy:

• Tensor locked and unlocked this topic
  • Tensor locked and unlocked this topic