[Spoilers]Shipping Lanes: Season 9

Tensor

I read an article this morning but can't find the link to it now anyway it's says there are rumours that Penny has a secret that will be revealed and it will put a strain further on their relationship. I hope that's all it is. Just rumours. Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

• Like 1

I read an article this morning but can't find the link to it now anyway it's says there are rumours that Penny has a secret that will be revealed and it will put a strain further on their relationship. I hope that's all it is. Just rumours. Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

I wouldn't be to surprised. Maybe she was pregnant once Sent from my XT1056 using Tapatalk

Could do. The writers have never fully explained her commitment issues. Or maybe she cheated too while Leonard was away. A rerun of Priya and Leonard both cheating. Anyway I hope not. Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

I can't see her having had a child, and not telling Leonard at some point before this.  This would be much worse than her not telling him how much she was making and investing.  They have been engaged for a year, things like that  should have already been disclosed and discussed by now. Of Course, they had Leonard cheat, so who knows what else the writers may do to try and destroy the couple. 

If she did cheat, then they would be making her a liar. She specifically told Leonard in 8.24 that she didn't do anything like that. 

Edited by Tensor
  • Like 5

Could do. The writers have never fully explained her commitment issues. Or maybe she cheated too while Leonard was away. A rerun of Priya and Leonard both cheating. Anyway I hope not. Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

I'm thinking it would involve zack Sent from my XT1056 using Tapatalk

I'm thinking it would involve zack Sent from my XT1056 using Tapatalk

I don't know in the S8 final Leonard did ask penny if she ever did something like that while they were dating and she said no. But I don't trust the writers Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk
  • Like 2

Final curtain of 9x1 or of season 9 altogether?

I don't know what I'd do if it was the latter.

Maybe somebody kissed her too and she didn't tell him about it. Because she stopped the kiss before it went too far and it went no further. And she knew how he'd get about it.

Maybe somebody kissed her too and she didn't tell him about it. Because she stopped the kiss before it went too far and it went no further. And she knew how he'd get about it.

Maybe I just don't know what to think anymore with lenny. Right now they are all over the place and it seems like they don't know what to do with them. Sad really. Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk
  • Like 2

I'd much rather see something simple than have show up with a mystery baby or another ex-husband. A kiss is much better than a lot of the alternative secrets on the dart board of possible secrets.

True. I'll rather they put this nightmare to sleep instead of dragging it on with more revelations that does not make sense or OOC. It's supposed to be a comedy not a drama/soap show. Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk
  • Like 4

True. I'll rather they put this nightmare to sleep instead of dragging it on with more revelations that does not make sense or OOC. It's supposed to be a comedy not a drama/soap show. Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

It would have to be big for Leonard to really question her loyalty or have douths Sent from my XT1056 using Tapatalk
  • Like 2

Just having a little fun with worse case ideas Sent from my XT1056 using Tapatalk

What if Leonard found out that Penny was thinking of dumping him in 6x1. That will be interesting turn of events Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk
  • Like 1

I'm actually quite intrigued to hear what "secret" or situation Lenny's slip-up brings to the surface with Penny.  If anything it shows the writers do have some kind of plans for Lenny this season (might be even more angst but at least angst gives them screen time & makes them interesting again).

• Like 1

What if Leonard found out that Penny was thinking of dumping him in 6x1. That will be interesting turn of events Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

That would crush Leonard Sent from my XT1056 using Tapatalk

I'm actually quite intrigued to hear what "secret" or situation Lenny's slip-up brings to the surface with Penny.  If anything it shows the writers do have some kind of plans for Lenny this season (might be even more angst but at least angst gives them screen time & makes them interesting again).

Are you trying to kill me. My heart can't take anymore angst. :). Whatever it is I hope it's doesn't break them up and hopefully nothing to do with cheating. I want screen time but not with lots of drama. They need to move from that and enjoy their engagement or marriage. :) but somehow I can't see that happening. Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk
  • Like 4

• Tensor locked and unlocked this topic
  • Tensor locked and unlocked this topic