In Memoriam: Mike (walnutcowboy) has passed away

[Spoilers]Shipping Lanes: Season 9

Tensor

Sometimes I wonder if the writers realise how silly and unbelievable some of the stuff they put out is.

HOPE!  :rtfm:

Sometimes I wonder what drugs they are on. I definitely don't want any of that shit. :) Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk
  • Like 4

I guess since Penny has had pregnancy scares in the past we can rule out sex change Sent from my XT1056 using Tapatalk

Oh.
Is that a pregnancy test? Oh, yeah, just the first one.
I didn't save them all.

Aha!  LOL

Sometimes I wonder what drugs they are on. I definitely don't want any of that shit.

:)

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

I know.

• Like 3

They would of used it by now, don't forget Kripe had help from Amy with his paper and took part in fun with flags

I doubt it will ever come up again

It would be cheap of the writers to do so. Howeverrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr....they did go back 2 freaking years to invent errr I mean write the artificial drama that stemmed from the alleged events that happened during the North Sea trip. A couple of years ago I would have denied it wholeheartedly but now I know that the writers are not beneath going back however long they want to make up whichever stories they decide to write with complete disregard for a character's internal logic.

• Like 3

Only 9 days to get back on the real Show! OK, the real TR....but....:icon_cheesygrin:

Damn! Nine days?! Every time I think about S9E1 my stomach churns and I want to throw up. I am absolutely dreading that TR and what crap they may be dredging up and possibly heaping on Lenny. 

Edited by 5Mississippis
  • Like 3

It would be cheap of the writers to do so. Howeverrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr....they did go back 2 freaking years to invent errr I mean write the artificial drama that stemmed from the alleged events that happened during the North Sea trip. A couple of years ago I would have denied it wholeheartedly but now I know that the writers are not beneath going back however long they want to make up whichever stories they decide to write with complete disregard for a character's internal logic.

it would be nice for ONCE that Shamy had actual aghast in their relationship.

More scope on what we already know. But what's with the minister. The wedding is not going to happen in s9x1. Too predictable imo. http://www.cinemablend.com/m/television/Big-Bang-Theory-Actually-Let-Leonard-Penny-Marry-Here-What-We-Know-75687.html Nothing new but a least they are getting some publicity lately. Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

I don't think their is anything in the finalie to indicate the taping report for 9x01 well be bad at all. Can it be any worser then Leonard lieing for two years? I doubt it, their well prob be quick resolution to both parties ala Lenny and Shamy. And they get on with being a comedy, yeah I know I was shocked too, BBT is not a Dramady. 

I don't think their is anything in the finalie to indicate the taping report for 9x01 well be bad at all. Can it be any worser then Leonard lieing for two years? I doubt it, their well prob be quick resolution to both parties ala Lenny and Shamy. And they get on with being a comedy, yeah I know I was shocked too, BBT is not a Dramady. 

Season 9 mantra for avoid being a fool: expect the best, prepare for the worst and accept what comes.

• Like 1

you haven't been here very long have you.  :blum:

I have had an epiphany  - we have been using the wrong benchmarks. By the measurements of my newly crafted Outrage-atron™ they are doing wonderful work.  I am now looking forward to some high scores this season.  It'll be great.

(I have used the opposite of how I felt after The Holographic Excitation to calibrate my machine).

I have had an epiphany  - we have been using the wrong benchmarks. By the measurements of my newly crafted Outrage-atron™ they are doing wonderful work.  I am now looking forward to some high scores this season.  It'll be great.

(I have used the opposite of how I felt after The Holographic Excitation to calibrate my machine).

I still think you're starting your measurement too high...or you are high.  I can't figure out which one it is.  

• Like 1

I still think you're starting your measurement too high...or you are high.  I can't figure out which one it is.  

Well, I had to start at a known value  - i still can't plumb how I feel about the finale - i keep finding there is no bottom. So I am saying let us celebrate that achievement.

Well, I had to start at a known value  - i still can't plumb how I feel about the finale - i keep finding there is no bottom. So I am saying let us celebrate that achievement.

well, if you would have used The Wheaton Recurrance" or "The Lunar Excitation" you might not have to worry about negative numbers.  You know like the Kelvin temperature scale( I'm dropping science son, whaaaat? )

• Like 1

well, if you would have used The Wheaton Recurrance" or "The Lunar Excitation" you might not have to worry about negative numbers.  You know like the Kelvin temperature scale( I'm dropping science son, whaaaat? )

Wheaton wasnt really Penny being selfish though, she was trying to minimise future harm - as evil Wheaton had explained it. Wheatonwas being the snake in the garden. In the finale of s8.24 Leonard admitted to having had pulled out his own snake, so to speak. All intrinisc. That s the ugly part - he has only himself to blame. hehehe

Edit: You're suggesting absolute outrage has a number hehe. LOL

Edited by Nogravitasatall

More scope on what we already know. But what's with the minister. The wedding is not going to happen in s9x1. Too predictable imo. http://www.cinemablend.com/m/television/Big-Bang-Theory-Actually-Let-Leonard-Penny-Marry-Here-What-We-Know-75687.html Nothing new but a least they are getting some publicity lately. Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

I read somewhere that someone to play the role of a security guard was hired for that episode. Maybe that's the middle aged man the article references. Plus too, that jag-off wrote 'Penny and Sheldon in the car on their way to Vegas'. Pfffffffffft. So much for crossing your 't's, dotting your 'i's and your lower case 'j's. 

• Like 1

I read somewhere that someone to play the role of a security guard was hired for that episode. Maybe that's the middle aged man the article references. Plus too, that jag-off wrote 'Penny and Sheldon in the car on their way to Vegas'. Pfffffffffft. So much for crossing your 't's, dotting your 'i's and your lower case 'j's. 

Penny and Sheldon, if Sheldon was their instead of Leonard, it would of ended with Sheldon corpse thrown into the near by woods lol. Clearly does not understand the show lol. 

Wheaton wasnt really Penny being selfish though, she was trying to minimise future harm - as evil Wheaton had explained it. Wheatonwas being the snake in the garden. In the finale of s8.24 Leonard admitted to having had pulled out his own snake, so to speak. All intrinisc. That s the ugly part - he has only himself to blame. hehehe

Edit: You're suggesting absolute outrage has a number hehe. LOL

I despise Wheton, he was the reason Lenny broke up early. Sure it delayed the inevitable. Lenny clearly or Penny, clearly had a lack of trust and understanding. And needed to grow individually. But I really hate how Wheton forced the issue, and monopolized Penny's emotions to win a bowling game over Sheldon. It also made Penny look really bad, although she was isolated, so it was not all her fault. 

Skull you can't blame Wheaton for that, maybe he sowed  the seeds of doubt that Penny was already having but ultimately it was her decision

Yeah I get that, I just hated the setting where it occured. Would of prefered Leonard and Penny have the conversation in another setting. But I guess Penny is known for her scenes haha. 

• Tensor locked and unlocked this topic
  • Tensor locked and unlocked this topic