[Spoilers]Shipping Lanes: Season 9

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Lenny got screwed, not just with the wedding, but with the events leading up to and the aftermath. I don't think that it is a terrible idea in theory for Leonard to have slipped, feel terrible about i

I know this might be a ca-ray-zeee idea but can we like not have a Shenny panic attack every time Sheldon and Penny have a scene together or Jim dares to say that he likes -gasp!- working with Kaley!?

Sheldon does depend too much on Lenny as parental figures, but the ironic thing is that I think Lenny also depend a great deal on Sheldon. They kind of use him to not have to deal with issues in their

Posted Images

5 minutes ago, vasu said:

tell me the last time whenever Sheldon and Leonard had an argument/issue and Penny has supported Leonard.

The last time I remember was during the tenure...  

If I forgot anything , please enlighten me...

For instance:  The Bachelor Party Corrosion
Leonard: I spent the night in Mexico with Sheldon.
Penny: You win.   :victory:

11 minutes ago, veejay said:

if you consider that as an argument between sheldon and leonard , they sure you got it .......

(also remember she was ready to spend the entire night with sheldon in the bathroom if that is what he wanted to do on this birthday... and we all know what she thinks of leonard's birthday... )

2 hours ago, vonmar said:

It's in the taping report....Amy tells Leonard that Penny uses her friendship with Sheldon to get him to make "Penny desired" changes to the RA.  She manipulates him and Leonard fussing about not wanting to go to the RA meeting was throwing a monkey wrench into her Sheldon-controlling system. 

How is Leonard not going to RA meeting throw a monkey wrench into her "Sheldon controlling system"...

if we assume that what Amy said is the truth .... then Penny was actually negotiating her terms with Sheldon without Leonard being present .......

so clearly Leonard not going to a RA meeting would not have thrown a monkey wrench into her "Sheldon controlling system"

Also even if we assume that if this were really throwing a monkey wrench into her plan... then does she a right to get mad at Leonard??... given the fact that (if that was also true)..... she secretly negotiates her desires with Sheldon......then how does Penny expect Leonard to get the hint......lol

Edited by vasu

6 minutes ago, Tensor said:

You know, there are some of us that don't see a romantic Penny-Sheldon thing, but absolutely hate how her snarky comments are directed at Leonard instead of Sheldon now, and how she shows more concern for Sheldon than Leonard.

So many reasons. Why people mistake agape for eros confuses me.  But if she did bang him, how funny would that be? And bitchy wife is so cliché, passé and déclassé .

Mebbe there is a plan?  But the domestic dictator schtick is a huge mistake. And so is what they are doing with Sheldon.

• Like 3

3 hours ago, camelliayao said:

It doesn't have to be a real one night stand. Maybe after Lenny had a fight, Penny went to Sheldon for comfort and the next morning they wake up in the same bed and with that, season 9 ends. They will come up with explanations like the Penny&Raj thing in the next season.

im thinking the outcome would be no less different. together in bed? Amy wont be good with that as most other significant others.

Leonard wasnt happy but he tried to work out the math in his head that he was in another relationship with Priya and Penny was free to do what she wanted.

Sheldon and Penny are not free to take a nap in bed together. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, vasu said:

How is Leonard not going to RA meeting throw a monkey wrench into her "Sheldon controlling system"...

if we assume that what Amy said is the truth .... then Penny was actually negotiating her terms with Sheldon without Leonard being present .......

so clearly Leonard not going to a RA meeting would not have thrown a monkey wrench into her "Sheldon controlling system"

Not having seen it yet I can only imagine that Penny would prefer that the RA meeting be amicable.  Leonard refusing to attend would destroy the mood that Penny was trying to establish in order to get concessions from Sheldon.

Just my guess from what I have read.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, vonmar said:

Not having seen it yet I can only imagine that Penny would prefer that the RA meeting be amicable.  Leonard refusing to attend would destroy the mood that Penny was trying to establish in order to get concessions from Sheldon.

Just my guess from what I have read.

Amy said Penny was negotiating her desires with Sheldon separately without Leonard being there.... 

so no way Leonard not going to RA meeting would affect Penny......

And yup , we can only guess at this point .. :)

lets wait and see who is correct.... l'll buy you a candy if I am wrong, only if you promise to buy me one....lol

Edited by vasu

2 minutes ago, vasu said:

Amy said Penny was negotiating her desires with Sheldon separately without Leonard being there.... 

so no way Leonard not going to RA meeting would affect Penny......

And yup , we can only guess at this point .. :)

lets wait and see who is correct.... l'll buy you a candy if I am wrong, only if you promise to buy me one....lol

Buy me a beer and you've got a deal.

As much as it pains me to say this:

1. What I said about Sheldon also applies to Penny 10% good does not outweigh 90% bad

2. And this really hurts and I have fought the idea for a long time, but VASU may soon be hailed as a prophet

images.jpg

• Like 1

How could penny go from feeling so much for Leonard to feeling absolutely nothing at all for him. Where did the love go. All Leonard ever wanted was the best for penny and all she does is constantly throw it in his face. Stop this madness tptb.

#Leonarddeservesbetter

Sent from my SM-G928F using Tapatalk

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, JE7 said:

1. What I said about Sheldon also applies to Penny 10% good does not outweigh 90% bad

2. And this really hurts and I have fought the idea for a long time, but VASU may soon be hailed as a prophet

images.jpg

lol... 

but I am not able to understand... were you trying to praise me or were you trying to put me down........... #noidea #haha

1 hour ago, veejay said:

That's some weak tea dude 

And people need to stop fixating on romantic Shenny, Romance is not neccasery for Penny to become as it seems she is a acolyte of Sheldon and support him above ALL others especially if he enables her desire to not have to act Iike a  grown up

Edited by JE7
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Tonstar17 said:

I'm sorry penny I just can't look at you right now, not even with that sexy nightie on. I'm still mad at you.

Sent from my SM-G928F using Tapatalk

You're not looking close enough then.

• Like 1

Ok it was me who brought up the topic of S&P and now I feel guilty because the discussion is getting out of control:unsure:

All I wanted to say was IMO, on Sheldon's side, I never detected anything more than friendship between him and Penny. I would say the same thing without any hesitation about Penny before this season. I'm not so sure about it now. But that was just me.

I really hope we have a season finale where everybody just talks things through without any drama. But considering there probably will be a cliffhanger...Well...I'd like to imagine the worst so that I can prepare myself for anything that might happen.

Edited by camelliayao
  • Like 2

Nothing is going to happen between Penny and Sheldon outside of a dream sequence.

I hope the writers come up with a seasons finale that most people can get excited about and dispel some negativity. 

Some how I'm not expecting it to happen.

Edited by djsurrey
  • Like 4

1 hour ago, JE7 said:

Especially after he accurately predicted Penny would leave Leonard at the altar at the start of the season, oh wait.....

• Like 2

22 minutes ago, gsxdoug said:

Especially after he accurately predicted Penny would leave Leonard at the altar at the start of the season, oh wait.....

He has been saying all along what many of us are seeing now as far as Penny's treatment of Leonard goes. Sad but true he may well be right overall if not in the particulars

• Tensor locked and unlocked this topic