The Big Bang Theory Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Tensor

[Spoilers] Discussion Topic: Season 9

There's so much going on my head right now that my neurons will stop working before I have any idea of the title.

I'll go with "The Maxxx xxxntum", the last word to me doesn't look like ultimatum, the letter before the "t" looks like a "n", to me...

The Matrimony Ultimatum? 

MT, I think you have Matrimony right. My first thought was marriage, but that little tail on the third letter convinced me it was a "t".  The letter before the "t" in the second word looks like an "n", the little tail on the left of that letter.  That would make my guess "The Matrimony Momentum".  A fun guess, Lenny gets married.  They continued to Vegas, and since they are there, went ahead and got married. 

• Like 7

Matrimonial Momentum, Matrimonial Ultimatum...

And it makes sense that the writers are the same as they said at CC that the premiere would pic up within hours of the finale.

MT, I think you have Matrimony right. My first thought was marriage, but that little tail on the third letter convinced me it was a "t".  The letter before the "t" in the second word looks like an "n", the little tail on the left of that letter.  That would make my guess "The Matrimony Momentum".  A fun guess, Lenny gets married.  They continued to Vegas, and since they are there, went ahead and got married. 

Hmm Interesting. Then they come back to Pasadena and decide to have a little fun with the group and not tell them they got married fr awhile. After several epiaoses they reveal the truth. 

• Like 3

Really like the idea of of a married Lenny keeping it a secret. Also like the words Lenny and fun together. Something that has been missing.

• Like 3

its the Casa Wolowitz for sure.  Hmmm.... like my gravy...the plot thickens...LOL

• Like 3

Which set is behind the Majim selfie?  It seems to be Wolowitz's living room.

Maybe. Look at the oldfashion chair/couchtable.

Howard and Bernadette Living Room 

the curtain and comp yes, BUT the furniture & chairs behind them are the Wolowitz furniture. 

This selfie reinforces the possibility of an ultimatum. The girls are facing issues with the guys and they'll give them an ultimatum: Bernadette for Howard solve the Stuart's situation, probably.

• Like 1

The "ultimatum" bit if that is it could be 're howardette making Stuart leave but I don't want Amy or Sheldon giving each ultimatums

Edited by rachelshamyfan
  • Like 2

the curtain and comp yes, BUT the furniture & chairs behind them are the Wolowitz furniture. 

Howard and Bernie live at the big Wolowitz house now, there's no longer a Howardette apartment.

Howard and Bernie live at the big Wolowitz house now, there's no longer a Howardette apartment.

I know that.....

but the window treatments in the back look like the ones they had at their old apartment....

I don't want it to be ultimatum either....momentum sounds so much better. Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

• Like 2