The Big Bang Theory Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Tensor

[Spoilers] Discussion Topic: Season 9

I wondered when the next table read would be. Doesn't that mean they get one less day of rehearsal though? Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk

Maybe, I dunno :icon_razz:

The only thing I can get is something like

tation at the end

I was right that we would get it within the hour :)

Edited by rachelshamyfan
  • Like 3

From The Hollywood Reporter: http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/live-feed/big-bang-theory-penny-leonard-821143

'Big Bang Theory' First Look: See Penny and Leonard's Wedding Photos (Exclusive)

Here, THR has the exclusive first-look photos from Leonard and Penny's wedding as well as what could be the most awkward wedding night ever — all included in the season nine premiere. 

big_bang_theory_excl_-_h_2015.jpg

BBT4.jpg

BBT3.jpg

Thanks for sharing. Soooo cute. ???? Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk
  • Like 4

Oh these photos make me so happy :girlinlove:

Me too. It's giving me so much feels :) can't wait to watch it now. Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk
  • Like 5

Per the Hollywood Reporter interview, Molaro said "Living arrangements are definitely going to be confronted in the first four episodes". Makes me think that maybe it could be either Habitation or Cohabitation since we know in the first 3 they didn't really address it...

Well, they're taping #4 today and the page is for #5 so I'm not sure this line of thought adds up.

• Like 2

I don't trust tptb I think they will have Lenny bending to Sheldon's wants and Leonard will alternate nights in 4a and 4b. I hope I'm so wrong Sent from my XT1056 using Tapatalk

• Like 2

I don't trust tptb I think they will have Lenny bending to Sheldon's wants and Leonard will alternate nights in 4a and 4b.

Dear lord, I hope not. From the last TP we already know that Leonard is staying every night at Penny's anyway. Backtracking from that would be so annoying.

• Like 5

.....tation is the last word.  The first word look long.

That's all I've got as well and there's numerous things it could be. Off the top of my head I get these. - rotation, mutation, adaptation, flirtation, limitation, hesitation, presentation, cohabitation, habilitation, fragmentation, rehabilitation and teleportation. Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk

Well, they're taping #4 today and the page is for #5 so I'm not sure this line of thought adds up.

Yes, I realized that right after I posted and deleted it, but I guess I wasn't fast enough...

Edited by ashleyo85
spelling

That's all I'be got as well and there's numerous things it could be. Off the top of my head I get these. - rotation, mutation

"Living arrangements are definitely going to be confronted in the first four episodes"

Well, we all know: "Maybe I'll move in with Penny, Or maybe she and I'll take this place, And you can move across the hall."

:icon_wink:  -rotation (Ep5  ?)

Edited by veejay

"Living arrangements are definitely going to be confronted in the first four episodes"

Well, we all know: "Maybe I'll move in with Penny, Or maybe she and I'll take this place, And you can move across the hall."

:icon_wink:

it's more likely that Leonard will be moving to 4A, especially as he's sneaking across there at night. Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk

If Lenny are married now why does he have to sneak across the hall to sleep with his wife that scares me Sent from my XT1056 using Tapatalk

• Like 4

it's more likely that Leonard will be moving to 4A, especially as he's sneaking across there at night. Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk

? I don't get it. Leonard always lives in 4A.....