The Big Bang Theory Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Tensor

[Spoilers] Discussion Topic: Season 9

Knowing Molaro when he says they be addressing a big subject they mentioned it in one episode and then it's gone. So think they just going to stick with Leonard sneaking around between 4A and b to drag it along. :) Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Wow, wedding pics look wonderful! And Leonard really look like he's using his biceps a lot on that second pic :icon_cheesygrin:

I did not liked how the wedding went in TR at all but now when I see a bit of it, I had to admit it looks adorable and I can't wait to see it! ;)

• Like 1

The other thing to consider is that they know how bad he is with changes, so they would know if he was the one moving he wouldn't deal with it very well and it would be easier if Leonard moved to 4B Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk

? I don't get it. Leonard always lives in 4A.....

I think Shamy gal meant to say 4b ppls.:) Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

I think she meant to say 4b ppls.:) Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

I did. Stupid phone did that. Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk
  • Like 1

Wow, wedding pics look wonderful! And Leonard really look like he's using his biceps a lot on that second pic :icon_cheesygrin:

I did not liked how the wedding went in TR at all but now when I see a bit of it, I had to admit it looks adorable and I can't wait to see it! ;)

There is a lot of pink in that chapel. Lol. Penny was lucky to have the outfit that matched. At least she was spared a fashion disaster. :)  And they look very happy. That's so nice.

I'm  not fussed about the accomodations. If the Hofstaders compromise because of their quirky friend's needs that's just odd, but fine. If they get coerced by him, then it's sub par. As long as they wake up  together I think they can sleep anywhere.  But in the long run they do need to settle someplace.

Edited by Nogravitasatall

I did. Stupid phone did that. Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk

Don't you just hate when that happens. :) Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk
  • Like 1

On 9.9.2015 at 10:41 PM, A Shamy gal said:

The other thing to consider is that they know how bad he is with changes, so they would know if he was the one moving he wouldn't deal with it very well and it would be easier if Leonard moved to 4B Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk

Oh no.........poor baby.

:shy:

Edited by veejay
  • Like 4

Oh no.........poor baby.

P_L_purr.thumb.gif.a898736eef1d8ff724b3d

:shy:

wow, you have quite the library at hand there. Well done. And let's see how Sheldon manages now he has a new step-mom, is what that makes me think.

• Like 2

Couldn't help it. No one said anything about Leonard actually being there when they shot the scene. So did they add that in or is it some kind of fake edit? Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk

• Like 1

wow, you have quite the library at hand there. Well done. And let's see how Sheldon manages now he has a new step-mom, is what that makes me think.

yep, let's see....

S_P_smile.thumb.gif.ee012e81381f648af3b4

LOL

Couldn't help it. No one said anything about Leonard actually being there when they shot the scene. So did they add that in or is it some kind of fake edit? Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk

And...I kind of remember (not sure, anyway, I'm in denial about the scene) they were on the couch...

why does it look like sheldon is putting his fingers in pennys mouth

why does everything look off

why does it look like hes giving standing up CPR 

why is leonard chilling

why does penny not give a fuck

im screaming

this asks more questions than it answers 

• Like 2

Interesting THR had exclusive photos, but then hours later tvline gets the exclusive video.  I think THR got jipped.

why does it look like sheldon is putting his fingers in pennys mouth

why does everything look off

why does it look like hes giving standing up CPR 

why is leonard chilling

why does penny not give a fuck

im screaming

this asks more questions than it answers 

It's only a dream, it will be fine.

And...I kind of remember (not sure, anyway, I'm in denial about the scene) they were on the couch...

No, they were not on the couch.  They were standing just as in that gif.

• Like 1

I'm honestly confused??? if this is the real footage they're gonna be using it makes even less sense than the couch scene because Penny clearly isn't enjoying it. Leonard is so guilty about kissing another woman he dreams about his best friend sexually assaulting his wife? What the hell kinda fucked up dream is this???

• Like 2

Well that kiss scene looks a lot different from what I remember the TRs said... did the re-tape it? Edit: ah okay, thanks for the clarification, notchinc!

For some reason it amuses me to no end though. lmao

Edited by April

I think the TR said they were on the couch--can't check it because it's gone.

But I remember someone saying that Penny had her leg over Sheldon's (or vice versa), so perhaps they re-shot the scene...