The Big Bang Theory Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Tensor

[Spoilers] Discussion Topic: Season 9

there is also a red box...how many rings on this show???

Maybe they look like jowellery boxes but are something else...it that the comic book store? By the way...Stuart in the episode too...

Edited by mirs1

I think the TR said they were on the couch--can't check it because it's gone.

But I remember someone saying that Penny had her leg over Sheldon's (or vice versa), so perhaps they re-shot the scene...

The scene may have actually been longer than what was shown. They may have ended up on the couch. Sheldon looked like he just attacked Penny and gsve her tonsils a tickling. kind of amused by the clip.

• Like 1

Never said they were on the couch. The kiss they were standing And in both takes the kiss was longer but its how I remember. Awkward, uncomfortable and also very hot. And Leonard doesnt react as it cuts to him waking up screaming from the nightmare Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Never said they were on the couch. The kiss they were standing Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I clearly remember people saying they were on the couch and Penny was straddling Sheldon... who the hell started that rumor??????? I've been worried about a nonsensical sexual assault dream for three weeks?? WHAT IN THE WORLD THIS IS TOO MUCH I'M LAUGHING SO HARD

Never said they were on the couch. The kiss they were standing And in both takes the kiss was longer but its how I remember. Awkward, uncomfortable and also very hot. And Leonard doesnt react as it cuts to him waking up screaming from the nightmare Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

it definitely was hot.

I clearly remember people saying they were on the couch and Penny was straddling Sheldon... who the hell started that rumor??????? I've been worried about a nonsensical sexual assault dream for three weeks?? WHAT IN THE WORLD THIS IS TOO MUCH I'M LAUGHING SO HARD

I 100% never ever said couch! Sheldon hikes her and she is staddling him while standing but that was done in the first take, not the 2nd take. 2nd he hikes up her thigh. But both moves happen deeper in the kiss. It probably might be cut shorter just like the Shamy finale kiss was too. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 1

I 100% never ever said couch! Sheldon hikes her and she is staddling him while standing but that was done in the first take, not the 2nd take. 2nd he hikes up her thigh. But both moves happen deeper in the kiss. It probably might be cut shorter just like the Shamy finale kiss was too. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You didn't. Some other posters spread those rumours. Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk
  • Like 5

You didn't. Some other posters spread those rumours. Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

Appreciate that because on some other social medias people are going on and on saying "the girls from the taping".... You always rock! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 5

it looks like it could be a preview clip for that episode. You could be seeing it again and again and again................................

• Like 2

Appreciate that because on some other social medias people are going on and on saying "the girls from the taping".... You always rock! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I remember some posters saying they saw it on social media and posted it here. You are a great joy to this forum. Sometimes people forget who posted what. :) Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk
  • Like 5

I remember some posters saying they saw it on social media and posted it here. You are a great joy to this forum. Sometimes people forget who posted what. :) Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

As are you!!! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 2

*opens thread* *reads* *facepalms*

Maybe you should stop arguing over something as goddamn personal as feelings, and let this thread be about, oh, I don't know, actual spoilers? It's especially annoying on a taping day when all people want to see in here are spoilers.

Easier said than done. Mekka just can't let it go, when he reads something he can't agree with, but I digress. HE even went as far as telling me that the way I feel about TBBT cannot be the only important thing to me. I know, unbelievable.

Easier said than done. Mekka just can't let it go, when he reads something he can't agree with, but I digress. HE even went as far as telling me that the way I feel about TBBT cannot be the only important thing to me. I know, unbelievable.

I don't think you or Tensor can let anything go, either, to the point of arguing about the argument and semantics rather than about the point of the original issue.

But whatever.

I'm not saying that you said couch.  I'm saying that I thought I remembered reading in the TR, or perhaps in the discussion that followed, that they were making out on the couch.  Maybe I just envisioned it that way because they were making out and there was that business about her thigh.

But I don't remember anyone saying they were standing during the kiss.

Well "people who are going on and on" are clearly me, since I did, but to be fair, I DID read it. I wasn't sure how I can have misunderstood something like that, and turns out I didn't: someone who was being a spokesperson for you guys told us about the couch (confirmed here)

Clarifying that just so I don't get accused of putting words in other people's mouths because I'm mean or something.

Well "people who are going on and on" are clearly me, since I did, but to be fair, I DID read it. I wasn't sure how I can have misunderstood something like that, and turns out I didn't: someone who was being a spokesperson for you guys told us about the couch (confirmed here)

Clarifying that just so I don't get accused of putting words in other people's mouths because I'm mean or something.

I can't read that link (is it a tumblr account?) because I'm at work, but I seem to remember reading that they were sitting.  To me, this is one of drawbacks of not having formal TRs--you can't easily go back and check the facts.

I don't know if that information is buried in this thread somewhere from that night, but if it was in a TR we could go back and check it out and see who said what when.

for better or for worse, never trust in promos... promos are made to impact, so this kiss could have been just this, or longer, or shorter... who knows... fortunately it's just poor Leonard's nightmare so... it can't hurt LOL

Edited by Andy_90's_generation
  • Like 2