The Big Bang Theory Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Tensor

[Spoilers] Discussion Topic: Season 9

What the hell happened to the robes?  Didn't Leonard & Penny get new robes last year?  I thought they finally got rid of that red ratty looking one!  That sucks!!

• Like 1

Well, sadly tonight is not a taping night--it will be tomorrow, because of Labor Day.

But I know what you mean.  These discussions devolve into arguing about arguing.  The subject--the show--gets lost in the pedantic discussion of who's allowed to feel what or think what or whatever.

While I think that there are times where it may be appropriate to point out a fallacy in a point of view (facts not in evidence, etc.), finding pages full of arguing about the argument gets tedious and the original point that was being made gets lost in the nonsense.

Then people should probably stop telling other people how to feel, or they should stop criticizing people for feeling one way or another, and try to invalidate their feelings. If people are able to do that, then the arguments will be greatly reduced. Cause and effect, action/reaction.

Like an evil game of telephone I read your tumblr proof and it clearly is from somebody who heard from somebody. All I said is I clearly 100% never said couch in any reports I put and as the person who put the majority of the spoilers on this board. There was no "representative" just like the "on and on" wasn't directed at you. Hell I don't even know peoples Tumblr handles anyway. Long of the short of it is there no need to fight but I provided the info, never mentioned a couch, never even heard about the couch until today and for two weeks after I confirmed or answered any questions. And Phanta please stop with the taping report complaints. It is what it is and regardless even if I typed a formal report some would have still added this additional hearsay from tumblr. Never once did anybody ask to confirm or deny this hearsay information, but again regardless we have another taping tonight so lets all move on. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hello friends!

So yes, that was me on tumblr that accidentally got things mixed up. I got all my spoilers via phone call that night (I'm not the best at hearing sadly) and must've misheard. Hazelra7 cleared it up for me this morning and I openly expressed that on my blog that they were, in fact, standing! I do make it clear to other tumblr-users that I am only a messenger and just like the game of telephone, I might get things messed up (especially when I'm getting news over the phone).

I'm sorry if I caused any upset in this thread. It was definitely not my intention.

• Like 5

You didn't

this matter.

LOL

Why is it out of character for him to cheat on Penny,

Because I feel it is. 

Edited by Tensor

I don't think you or Tensor can let anything go, either,

Yeah but:

but if it was in a TR we could go back and check it out and see who said what when.

• Like 3

comic book store and Raj, so maybe a Raj and Stuart plot?

you would think Raj would be with Emily? A Raj/Emily/Stuart?

Just a reminder, video clips have to come from the official sites.  For the preview, that would be from the official Big Bang Theory YouTube site or from CBS.

Just watched the Shenny kiss gif, they did a good job with it.
Just a few more seconds to cut off it :icon_wink:

What the hell happened to the robes?  Didn't Leonard & Penny get new robes last year?  I thought they finally got rid of that red ratty looking one!  That sucks!!

The new ones were most likely only used BECAUSE body paint was involved.

• Like 1

From The Hollywood Reporter: http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/live-feed/big-bang-theory-penny-leonard-821143

'Big Bang Theory' First Look: See Penny and Leonard's Wedding Photos (Exclusive)

Here, THR has the exclusive first-look photos from Leonard and Penny's wedding as well as what could be the most awkward wedding night ever — all included in the season nine premiere. 

big_bang_theory_excl_-_h_2015.jpg

BBT4.jpg

BBT3.jpg

OMG!! I love these, Lenny look so happy and adorable. Leonard looks super cute.

• Like 1