The Big Bang Theory Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Tensor

[Spoilers] Discussion Topic: Season 9

Sheldon makes Leonard sign roommate termination

Sheldon wants to regress back to before he met Leonard so removed everything from the apartment apart from two lawn chairs

Sheldon interviews new roommates then asks Amy who rejects him (waiting for context on that one)

Edited by rachelshamyfan
  • Like 5

Sheldon makes Leonard sign roommate termination

Sheldon wants to regress back to before he met Leonard so removed everything from the apartment apart from two lawn chairs

Ahh! That sounds so sad :( Poor Sheldon! Thanks for the info.

From xxmimiaxx

Then towards the end of the ep..Leonard and penny are talking with Sheldon and he's all slumped over sad and penny comforts him saying it's ok we'll see each other even if they live separate and Sheldon replys with "yea like when Howard and Bernadette divorce, or when raj's creepy girlfriend finally hides his body (or something like that haha) and then he says "or at Amy's wedding when she marrying someone better than me"

After he says that, penny feels super bad and then agrees that they can all "live together" like they'll spend some nights in sheldons apartment and vice versa

And Leonard protests and penny says "just think of him as our dog" and Sheldon perks up saying " yea! I'm always happy when you come though the door, I'm scared of fireworks..oh and 4th of July we are all sleeping here (pointing to his apartment)" then Leonard and penny hesitantly nod and Sheldon gets all happy and runs off to write up a new revised roommate agreement

Edited by ashleyo85

Maybe Amy changes her mind later about moving in.

From xxmimiaxx

Then towards the end of the ep..Leonard and penny are talking with Sheldon and he's all slumped over sad and penny comforts him saying it's ok we'll see each other even if they live separate and Sheldon replys with "yea like when Howard and Bernadette divorce, or when raj's creepy girlfriend finally hides his body (or something like that haha) and then he says "or at Amy's wedding when she marrying someone better than me"

After he says that, penny feels super bad and then agrees that they can all "live together" like they'll spend some nights in sheldons apartment and vice versa

Nooooo!!!!!!!

Edited by loriparis80
  • Like 4

Shamy not getting back together for a while it seems

But Lenny only moving in together just for them to have Leonard back at 4a isn't really helping anybody

• Like 1

LOL

I'm gonna take that as a sign that you don't have a winning hand behind that poker face.

Because I think it is.

In other words the circular argument fallacy.

Edited by meka3000
  • Like 1

Another bit from xxmimiaxx:

Oh they're having dinner and Amy talks about Sheldon looking for a new roommate and Bernadette says "I'll give you a thousand dollars to take Stuart off our hands" and Amy kinda looks at her then Bernadette says "just thought you were having a pasty weirdo hole in your life" and Amy gets all defensive saying "hey Sheldon is brilliant and etc etc and that a weirdo is too far" or something like that

• Like 9

I'm so very happy for Lenny right now, they make me smile. I hope Sheldon finds a roommate fast...I want to see Lenny living together already, not Three's Company. I wonder how the Raj/Howard/Emily scenes will play out on screen. I thought they would dive more into Raj and Emily's relationship more. Thanks for the information mjc45.

• Like 4

What the hell is happening?

so now Sheldon is their dog again, Amy shows no signs that she still loves him.

Looks like Shamy is really done.

• Like 1

Another bit from xxmimiaxx:

Oh they're having dinner and Amy talks about Sheldon looking for a new roommate and Bernadette says "I'll give you a thousand dollars to take Stuart off our hands" and Amy kinda looks at her then Bernadette says "just thought you were having a pasty weirdo hole in your life" and Amy gets all defensive saying "hey Sheldon is brilliant and etc etc and that a weirdo is too far" or something like that

Amy defending her man...I like it.

• Like 9

Amy defending her man...I like it.

YES!! Between Sheldon and now this...I'm very a'ok with this episode even if its painful, its proper growth and sticks with it still being possible to reconcile by E7-E8

• Like 6

I didn't say I think it is. I said I feel it is.  Thank you for intentionally misquoting me.  Stating my feelings is not circular.

I didn't say I think it is. I said I feel it is.  Thank you for intentionally misquoting me.  Stating my feelings is not circular.

It is if you can't give any reason for WHY you feel that way beyond, "because I feel this way".

I'm gonna take that as a sign that you don't have a winning hand behind that poker face.

Nobody cares anymore, bro.

It is if you can't give any reason for WHY you feel that way beyond, "because I feel this way".

Like a dog with a bone. Like Penny said to Sheldon: "just let it go"

• Like 1

Easier said than done. Mekka just can't let it go, when he reads something he can't agree with, but I digress. HE even went as far as telling me that the way I feel about TBBT cannot be the only important thing to me. I know, unbelievable.

No I said your feelings on the specific matter that we were discussing was all that mattered, to you.

Nobody cares anymore, bro.

Not true, you care enough to respond.  So did Tensor.

raj/how try to start a music band, but Emily did not like it

Did Emily have a plot line, or was she just "there" ?

From her instagram, it looked like her apartment might have been one of the sets? 

Did Emily have a plot line, or was she just "there" ?

From her instagram, it looked like her apartment might have been one of the sets? 

she was there at raj apartment, he was trying out the song for her.

no major action.

• Like 1

No I said your feelings on the specific matter that we were discussing was all that mattered, to you.

Not true, you care enough to respond.  So did Tensor.

Yes you are right, you are always right, nobody is as right as you are, nobody writes better posts than you. 

• Like 2

Damn, gif wouldn't work for some reason.

It's a jpg.....so?
:icon_neutral:

Yes you are right, you are always right, nobody is as right as you are, nobody writes better posts than you. 

"Like Penny said to Sheldon: "just let it go"".....
.....please....
:shy:

• Like 3

I've been avoiding seeing that dream kiss and now someone literally posted it here

MY EYES

I cannot unsee it 

:dwarf:

Edited by rachelshamyfan
  • Like 2

hi everyone- the title"the 2003 approximation"

s/l/p come up the stairs asked why leonard is taking bedding stuff over to pennys

they tell me he is moving in with penny sh is up-set with the move.

but Sheldon wins out ,so l/p will sleep some at 4a, 4b they are NOT living together.

Let me see if I got this, so the only real change in living arrangements is that Leonard & Penny will no longer be sleeping alone at nights (fights that result in "sleeping on the couch" not withstanding), regardless of which apartment room they are in?

Not what I expected, but I guess we got to appreciate the baby steps, even if they are hard to notice sometimes.