The Big Bang Theory Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Tensor

[Spoilers] Discussion Topic: Season 9

14 weeks and made all the money back plus some

acording to variety Jim was in it for for ten weeks and it closed weeks after he left a true Broadway hit runs months or even years 10 or 14 weeks is a part time job not a Broadway career and if you want acting as art it isn't on a tv sitcom 

TBBT isn't art its entertainment hardly the type of material will leep a "serious" actor happy for decades. I am not saying it will end at 11 no one knows the future but to completely discount the possibility is foolish

Edited by JE7

acording to variety Jim was in it for for ten weeks and it closed weeks after he left a true Broadway hit runs months or even years 10 or 14 weeks is a part time job not a Broadway career and if you want acting as art it isn't on a tv sitcom 

TBBT isn't art its entertainment hardly the type of material will leep a "serious" actor happy for decades. I am not saying it will end at 11 no one knows the future but to completely discount the possibility is foolish

Actually, it was billed and created as a limited run specifically for Jim to fit his TBBT production schedule.  It was never meant to go beyond the 14 weeks.

Many Broadway productions now a days are limited runs with high status actors, Helen Mirren did The Audience, James Earl Jones is starting a run in The Gin Joint, Glenn Close did A Delicate Balance for 18 weeks and Bradley Cooper did The Elephant Man for a limited time.  Actors no longer want to spend years in a production. They can do limited runs, charge high prices and make a profit in shorter time.

• Like 3

OK i am tired of this subject now your obviously never going to admit to the possibility of the show ending, I am sure the gang will be just as funny having dinner around the table at the retirement home 

As sheldon would say Peace out

acording to variety jjimqaa in it forbten weeks and it closed weeks after he left a true Broadway hit runs months or even years 10 or 14 weeks is a part time job not a Broadway career and if you want acting as art it isn't on a tv sitcom 

TbBT isn't art its entertainment hardly the type of material will leep a "serious" actor happy ffor decades. I am not saying it will endbno one knows the future but to completely discount the possibility is foolish

What do you mean it closed weeks after he left? It closed as scheduled and Jim returned to California afterwards. It was clearly a hit given the rave reviews it received, the fact that it was grossing a million dollars a week near the end, and the fact that they're now working on setting up another run of it in LA.

Art is entertainment, and there is SO much art that goes into each episode of TBBT. From set design, to wardrobe, to the camera crew to the writers, directors, and actors, they all contribute their art to make each episode.

Jim has won 4 Emmys as a result of the show, and amassed quite a fortune. I would guess that would keep anyone happy for decades!

• Like 6

I have never heard noises that any of the cast are unhappy. So far as I can tell the cast and crew are a happy family. It sounds like a healthy atmosphere.

• Like 3

The CBS videos refuse to play in Canada but I just found out our CTV site has the promo video's and clips and they play fine for me. :icon_surprised:

• Like 1

OK i am tired of this subject now your obviously never going to admit to the possibility of the show ending, I am sure the gang will be just as funny having dinner around the table at the retirement home 

As sheldon would say Peace out

Well, to be honest I'll be very sad when the show ends...Anyway, as Tensor said on many occasions, part of the ongoing contracts  for the big five was an option on Season 11, which states that if  WB wants a Season 11, there will be a Season 11, without any further negotiation with the actors. Maybe there will be some loopholes for them to leave the show if they don't want to go for it, but I guess they'll be rather expensive. Moreover, although the girls negotiated their contracts up to Season 10, there are many rumors about the fact their contracts have been updated to include the same option. After it, everything is open and I guess the actors (if they want to continue) will ask for a big increase of their salaries, so the odds for a Season 12 are of course much lower. Accordingly, IMO, there are good chances of at least one more season. Wishful thinking? Yes, for sure, I admit it..but it is based also on some actual facts. Aside the contracts, the actors and the writers themselves in every interview appear open to the possibility to go for other seasons and the CBS heads also showed interest in it at the beginning of this season, saying to the press that "there's no exit plan for TBBT right now". Moreover, all the actors have been perfectly capable of being in other projects while filming the show. KN will appear this year in another series as a guest star, JP (among many other successful projects) last year was able to star in an animated movie which earned more than 400 millions of dollars and made press for it all over the world while filming Season 8, KC was in a couple of films and all the other actors were busy in other stuff. This doesn't mean it will run forever and I agree it will be kind of weird to see them having take away dinner together in, let's say, 3/4 years, but for me there's room for at least one more season...

Edited by mirs1
  • Like 2

I think season 11 is as close to guaranteed as it gets, what annoys me is when people flat out refuse to consider that the show may end. This attitude is what leads to "the quality declines year by year to the fans are glad it ends' to paraphrase Sheldon.

Or with the amount you of money this franchise produces a TBBT in name is only like scrubs or the other option from hell a spin-off for one.or more minor charectors like Joey

I'm not a person who is much of a fan of pregnancy or baby plots, and I've appreciated the fact that TBBT has kept them off the show for this long. However, it's season 9 and Howard and Bernie got married back at the end of season 5; they've had several years of married life to enjoy and have truly come together as a unit. The show appeals to me most when it's fairly realistic, at least as much as a sitcom can be, and it's character driven, meaning that the motives of the characters drives their thoughts and actions and therefor the plot lines. It's definitely realistic that Howard and Bernie should be taking their prior discussions about having children to a more serious level. This is now a show about 30-somethings; you have to accept babies are going to start coming into play here if you value the show being realistic at all.

It sounds, at least to me, like Bernadette is getting pressure from her family to start having children, and she's dodged that by putting the blame on Howard...without telling Howard. So now her father is going to start coming after Howard, and we'll see how that works out!

I like this because it's consistent with Bernie's personality that she's not good with kids at all and doesn't want to have her own. The only time she started to soften on this stance was when she and Howard were taking care of Cinnamon, and she actually started to enjoy taking care of something - even if it was just a dog - with him. Of course, then they lost the dog and I'm sure that that reinforced Bernie's self-perception that she might not be Mom material. I also like this because Bernie is the one who screwed up here. Sitcoms can get into the cliche that men are the children and women are the saints who put up with them; there's quite a bit of that in the Howardette relationship, but at least in the TBBT universe this one is earned. There IS a well known trend in Jewish households for the boys to be treated like mini-Princes and for mother's to be highly protective and sheltering of them, and since Howard is an only child whose father actually abandoned the family and it came down to just him and his mother, it makes sense and has been earned by the development of the show and the character that Howard has been insanely spoiled and pampered and that Bernie has to deal with this as his wife.

I suspect that, if they can fit this plot in, they might be dragging Bernadette through the ringer as a sort of redemption of the character. Bernie's become very unpopular because she's become so shrill and bossy; she started off as a sweetheart whose inability to understand sarcasm or Howard's jokes rivaled Sheldon's. Then they started to play up Bernie's yelling abilities because Melissa was able to do the Mrs. Wolowitz voice so well, and it's funny to see this tiny, adorable blonde girl pack all the bossiness of an NFL quarterback, but they really overplayed that angle and Bernie's become hard to like. Some people think she's past the point of redemption, which I think is sort of overkill, but everyone is entitled to their opinion.

One thing I see complaints about is that Bernie is always right or capable while Howard is always wrong and incapable. If Bernie is finally wrong - such as shifting the blame of not having kids from her own shoulders to her husbands without even telling him, or the trouble she might be in if Penny founds out she knew about the cheating but didn't tell her - and has to dig herself out of that then she becomes a character you can root for again. If she becomes pregnant by the end of the season then she'll hit that sweet spot in the redemption arc, because people tend to forgive anything if ZOMG babies.

Lastly, it's a huge leap in logic to take my statement that it's not really working to keep Amy as a 3rd level character when she's partnered with one of the main leads of the show into the idea I want the Shamy show all the time. That's twisting what I'm saying to fit your own agenda as a proponent of Penny, the Lenny relationship, and anti-Sheldon sentiments and have an excuse to vocalize your complaints about that some more. You leave me in a bad place because I do think that Amy needs to be bumped up in importance so that the relationship is balanced and we can see what's going on on both sides right now, and I think that if they can have Sheldon and Leonard bitching together to give both of their perspectives on their relationships as lead characters you could *easily* have done the exact same thing with Penny and Amy over on the female side of things without 1) taking up too much time focusing on just one couple or 2) focusing on just one character and ignoring the others. In fact, too much of the Sheldon show just so happens to be one of my major complaints about the effect the Shamy break up is having. I am complaining that the focus on the drama between the two main couples on the show has shifted the other three characters way too far into the background. I complained that in the season premier Raj was only given two lines the entire episode, meaning we barely saw him or checked in with what his character was up to.

One of my favorite episodes is Scavenger Hunt, when Shamy wasn't even together most of the episode. My favorite episodes are ensemble ones where everyone gets to be involved. Where have we had an ensemble episode like Scavenger Hunt this season? So far we have 6 or 7 taping reports and the major focus of them all, particularly once Lenny's marriage issues were resolved, as rotated around Sheldon and his break up with Amy. If I loved watching the Sheldon/Shamy show so much I would not be complaining about any of this at all, I'd be loving it, but I'm not because as I and several others have said, this is too much drama and it's sucking up all the air and light from everyone else and if there were complaints about it being the Sheldon show in the past, then this break up and the time it needs to develop is even worse. And the problem is that it's difficult to do other things or have ensemble episodes at this point in time because they've got to keep Amy and Sheldon separated and the break up in focus, so you've got all of these things which keep focusing on Sheldon and his personal problems rather than "they gang runs off and does wacky things together and those adventures are the plot, not the character's personal anguish.

Shamy is going to be a major topic here in the Spoiler Discussion thread because the Shamy break up is front and center on the show right now. Like I said, we've got 6 or 7 taping reports under our belt right now and the break up has been either the A or B plot line for the majority of those episodes. If Sheldon and the Shamy break up is the show's focus through November sweeps then deal with the fact that it's going to be the major point of discussion on the forums. Besides, I find it disingenuous at best that it's such a burden on the Lenny's to talk Shamy when one of the biggest "behind the scenes" complaints I've heard this year is the Lenny's turning up all the fucking time in the Shamy thread. I've had to put in reports to the mods at least 5 times this year about Lenny fans coming into the Shamy thread just to advance their own agenda and take the thread's topic completely offline - we can't say the word "Penny" without Lennies storming the castle to come troll us because ZOMG we heard the word Penny.

But honestly that's not all Lenny shippers. There are many who contribute to the Shamy thread from time to time and are completely on topic and just want to discuss Shamy and I love reading their posts. So I hardly want to throw Lenny shippers out of the Shamy thread or anything, I just want to point out that it's odd to see the same people complaining that this thread is discussing Shamy who I also see actively posting in the Shamy thread.

???? what the fuck has my post got to do with your rant. I was talking about howardette and pregnancy. I don't see how it got anything to do with shamy or lenny. Quote the right post before you go on one. Sent from my SM-G928F using Tapatalk

I think season 11 is as close to guaranteed as it gets, what annoys me is when people flat out refuse to consider that the show may end. 

Then I don't know why you are annoyed, because absolutely no one has flat out refused to acknowledge the show will end. 

Possibly they they threw out a lot of your other arguments though, such as the idea that the show is operating as if they're winding down. Or that Jim wants to leave to go do proper acting on Broadway. 

I'm going to guess you're more annoyed that people keep disagreeing with you rather than the things you're accusing us of saying that we didn't say. 

And grab a bag of popcorn. 

• Like 1

???? what the fuck has my post got to do with your rant. I was talking about howardette and pregnancy. I don't see how it got anything to do with shamy or lenny. Quote the right post before you go on one. Sent from my SM-G928F using Tapatalk

The first part of her post does address the Howardette/baby topic.  

I  believe she just used the same post to reply to other posts here. 

• Like 3

I think season 11 is as close to guaranteed as it gets, what annoys me is when people flat out refuse to consider that the show may end. This attitude is what leads to "the quality declines year by year to the fans are glad it ends' to paraphrase Sheldon.

Or with the amount you of money this franchise produces a TBBT in name is only like scrubs or the other option from hell a spin-off for one.or more minor charectors like Joey

Oh, I'm sorry, I must have misunderstood your post, I thought you were saying the show should/would end in Season 10. Anyway, none of the other posters seems to me has asked for Season 20 or something...Just for reassuring you, last August at Comic Con, Chuck Lorre was asked about a possible spin-off for TBBT after the show ends and he was very firm in denying that such a thing will ever happen, unless one considers Scorpion as a current spin-off of the show, LOL!

Edited by mirs1
  • Like 2

I'm not a person who is much of a fan of pregnancy or baby plots, and I've appreciated the fact that TBBT has kept them off the show for this long. However, it's season 9 and Howard and Bernie got married back at the end of season 5; they've had several years of married life to enjoy and have truly come together as a unit. The show appeals to me most when it's fairly realistic, at least as much as a sitcom can be, and it's character driven, meaning that the motives of the characters drives their thoughts and actions and therefor the plot lines. It's definitely realistic that Howard and Bernie should be taking their prior discussions about having children to a more serious level. This is now a show about 30-somethings; you have to accept babies are going to start coming into play here if you value the show being realistic at all.

It sounds, at least to me, like Bernadette is getting pressure from her family to start having children, and she's dodged that by putting the blame on Howard...without telling Howard. So now her father is going to start coming after Howard, and we'll see how that works out!

I like this because it's consistent with Bernie's personality that she's not good with kids at all and doesn't want to have her own. The only time she started to soften on this stance was when she and Howard were taking care of Cinnamon, and she actually started to enjoy taking care of something - even if it was just a dog - with him. Of course, then they lost the dog and I'm sure that that reinforced Bernie's self-perception that she might not be Mom material. I also like this because Bernie is the one who screwed up here. Sitcoms can get into the cliche that men are the children and women are the saints who put up with them; there's quite a bit of that in the Howardette relationship, but at least in the TBBT universe this one is earned. There IS a well known trend in Jewish households for the boys to be treated like mini-Princes and for mother's to be highly protective and sheltering of them, and since Howard is an only child whose father actually abandoned the family and it came down to just him and his mother, it makes sense and has been earned by the development of the show and the character that Howard has been insanely spoiled and pampered and that Bernie has to deal with this as his wife.

I suspect that, if they can fit this plot in, they might be dragging Bernadette through the ringer as a sort of redemption of the character. Bernie's become very unpopular because she's become so shrill and bossy; she started off as a sweetheart whose inability to understand sarcasm or Howard's jokes rivaled Sheldon's. Then they started to play up Bernie's yelling abilities because Melissa was able to do the Mrs. Wolowitz voice so well, and it's funny to see this tiny, adorable blonde girl pack all the bossiness of an NFL quarterback, but they really overplayed that angle and Bernie's become hard to like. Some people think she's past the point of redemption, which I think is sort of overkill, but everyone is entitled to their opinion.

One thing I see complaints about is that Bernie is always right or capable while Howard is always wrong and incapable. If Bernie is finally wrong - such as shifting the blame of not having kids from her own shoulders to her husbands without even telling him, or the trouble she might be in if Penny founds out she knew about the cheating but didn't tell her - and has to dig herself out of that then she becomes a character you can root for again. If she becomes pregnant by the end of the season then she'll hit that sweet spot in the redemption arc, because people tend to forgive anything if ZOMG babies.

Lastly, it's a huge leap in logic to take my statement that it's not really working to keep Amy as a 3rd level character when she's partnered with one of the main leads of the show into the idea I want the Shamy show all the time. That's twisting what I'm saying to fit your own agenda as a proponent of Penny, the Lenny relationship, and anti-Sheldon sentiments and have an excuse to vocalize your complaints about that some more. You leave me in a bad place 

because I do think that Amy needs to be bumped up in importance so that the relationship is balanced and we can see what's going on on both sides right now, and I think that if they can have Sheldon and Leonard bitching together to give both of their perspectives on their relationships as lead characters you could *easily* have done the exact same thing with Penny and Amy over on the female side of things without 1) taking up too much time focusing on just one couple or 2) focusing on just one character and ignoring the others. In fact, too much of the Sheldon show just so happens to be one of my major complaints about the effect the Shamy break up is having. I am complaining that the focus on the drama between the two main couples on the show has shifted the other three characters way too far into the background. I complained that in the season premier Raj was only given two lines the entire episode, meaning we barely saw him or checked in with what his character was up to.

One of my favorite episodes is Scavenger Hunt, when Shamy wasn't even together most of the episode. My favorite episodes are ensemble ones where everyone gets to be involved. Where have we had an ensemble episode like Scavenger Hunt this season? So far we have 6 or 7 taping reports and the major focus of them all, particularly once Lenny's marriage issues were resolved, as rotated around Sheldon and his break up with Amy. If I loved watching the Sheldon/Shamy show so much I would not be complaining about any of this at all, I'd be loving it, but I'm not because as I and several others have said, this is too much drama and it's sucking up all the air and light from everyone else and if there were complaints about it being the Sheldon show in the past, then this break up and the time it needs to develop is even worse. And the problem is that it's difficult to do other things or have ensemble episodes at this point in time because they've got to keep Amy and Sheldon separated and the break up in focus, so you've got all of these things which keep focusing on Sheldon and his personal problems rather than "they gang runs off and does wacky things together and those adventures are the plot, not the character's personal anguish.

Shamy is going to be a major topic here in the Spoiler Discussion thread because the Shamy break up is front and center on the show right now. Like I said, we've got 6 or 7 taping reports under our belt right now and the break up has been either the A or B plot line for the majority of those episodes. If Sheldon and the Shamy break up is the show's focus through November sweeps then deal with the fact that it's going to be the major point of discussion on the forums. Besides, I find it disingenuous at best that it's such a burden on the Lenny's to talk Shamy when one of the biggest "behind the scenes" complaints I've heard this year is the Lenny's turning up all the fucking time in the Shamy thread. I've had to put in reports to the mods at least 5 times this year about Lenny fans coming into the Shamy thread just to advance their own agenda and take the thread's topic completely offline - we can't say the word "Penny" without Lennies storming the castle to come troll us because ZOMG we heard the word Penny.

But honestly that's not all Lenny shippers. There are many who contribute to the Shamy thread from time to time and are completely on topic and just want to discuss Shamy and I love reading their posts. So I hardly want to throw Lenny shippers out of the Shamy thread or anything, I just want to point out that it's odd to see the same people complaining that this thread is discussing Shamy who I also see actively posting in the Shamy thread.

The Part in Bolds. Well It seems like she accusing me of something I didnt post. Yes I'm not a sheldon fan and I'm sure everyone on this forum knows that., but putting a label on me for something I didnt post is out of other.

Edited by Tonstar17
  • Like 1

The Part in Bolds. Well It seems like she accusing me of something I didnt post. Yes I'm not a sheldon fan and I'm sure everyone on this forum knows that., but putting a label on me for something I didnt post is out of other.

My apologies, Tonstar. The first part of my post was about the Howardette thing, which I found interesting and wanted to answer you about. There was supposed to be another quote I between there but I think in trying to edit the post to make it more streamlined I deleted it. The part starting from where you bolded goes to a comment JE7 made about how I obviously am complaining about Amy being absent because I want the Shamy show 24/7.

Unfortunately I can't figure out how to fix it using just my iPad.

Edited by Lionne
  • Like 1

My apologies, Tonstar. The first part of my post was about the Howardette thing, which I found interesting and wanted to answer you about. There was supposed to be another quote I between there but I think in trying to edit the post to make it more streamlined I deleted it. The part starting from where you bolded goes to a comment JE7 made about how I obviously am complaining about Amy being absent because I want the Shamy show 24/7.

Unfortunately I can't figure out how to fix it using just my iPad.

apologie accepted. Not to worry. We all make mistakes. I just wanted to put it out there that I did not make the statement and you agreeing is good enough for me. :) Sent from my SM-G928F using Tapatalk
  • Like 1

1. Oh, so that's was the reason! Then you're right, I must watch the episodes again, because I totally missed the part where they explained his motivations. Seriously speaking, sorry, but that's a flawed response, because it can be easily regarded as mere speculation of your part.

2. Disagree here, I think there were enough problems between them to lead to, if not a break up, at least to a serious rethinking of their situation as whole and their future together.

3. Agree here (see? there's hope for us!) I'm not such a fan of the way the break up is being dealt with, specially for Amy being put in the backburner, but I also think it's still early to say they are doing totally wrong, this crisis may lead to the push the relationship needed to became more balanced for both parts.

4. Yeah, I've been acussed of being a bad shipper or at least of having a baffling attitude as a shipper :cry:, I guess it's karma, since I've also said once the infamous "If you dislike things that much, what are you still doing here?" :icon_rolleyes:

Thing is, I'm not waiting for a drastic change, actually, for me, the drastic change already took place when they changed their dynamic and turned it into a such antagonic one, perhaps my biggest sin as a shipper has been to still being here and to keep faith that there's hope for them to become again the couple of weidos they used to be, with problems and issues to overcome yes, but with respect and admiration for each other.

5. I think I also have to read again my own comments, because I can't remember the part where I stated I'm not interested in anything good that can be said about Sheldon... Hey, don't refrain yourself for me! (if for anyone, maybe for the other users who have expressely said they are just a tiny bit tired of the all the Sheldon/Amy/Shamy talk), but, ultimately, do as you want! :)

I think that your first point is a matter of opinion, but honestly it baffles me that you would think of Sheldon that way. He is the kind of guy who can't even deal with his roommate moving out after getting married. Why would you think that he would do something as drastic as actually wanting to move to a different planet without her? And yes, I am not ignoring the events from season seven finale nor justifying it, but his state of mind was very different back then and he did apparently stay in some sort of a contact with at least Amy and Leonard. He was even too afraid to leave a train station.

Also, this will probably come down to different personal opinions. I think that four years may be an overstatement... I don't think that the shift in the dynamic has become that noticeably different/awkward until season six.

And sorry, but I think that you are kind of under estimating Sheldon's role in a relationship. He apparently had no problems taking care of Amy while she was sick for weeks despite usually freaking out when touching somebody else's tissue. He participates in celebrations and gift giving traditions for her sake despite otherwise disliking those things. As koops has pointed out, Amy knew about Sheldon's problems and his diainterest in coitus when they started dating, that was one of the things that made them feel close to each other, and for somebody who freaks out about the smallest of changes Sheldon sure as hell has accepted a lot that she has thrown in his way. That makes Amy's current behavior REALLY unlikeable.
Edited by Mislav

it doesn't apply to every relationship but Imo it applies to this one.  Especially when Amy told Sheldon that being his girlfriend is physically and emotionally challenging in season 8's finale.  I think that accumulates EVERYTHING Sheldon has put her through.  That includes, but is not limited to him being inconsiderate of how she might feel about his actions as it relates to her; from the smaller examples (thinking of the flash over her, on their 5th anniversary) to the more extreme ones (him filling out a mars app & leaving on a train w/out telling and considering her feelings on the matter).

Yeah, only that line was dropped there with no build up or a foreshadowing, and once again you use the grudge holding logic.And you haven't provided any points to support your statement about such logic applying to that relationship other than that one line.

Off current topic a bit.  Posting here since it is still spoilerish...

Question for anyone that attended this taping.  The CBS promo pics are up for episode 4 (2003) and there is a pic of Sheldon sitting on the sofa having tea with Bernie. They both look happy. Does anyone remember what this scene is?  I don't recall hearing about this from our attendee. Could this be a reshoot or did we miss something. 

Thanks. 

• Like 1

Off current topic a bit.  Posting here since it is still spoilerish...

Question for anyone that attended this taping.  The CBS promo pics are up for episode 4 (2003) and there is a pic of Sheldon sitting on the sofa having tea with Bernie. They both look happy. Does anyone remember what this scene is?  I don't recall hearing about this from our attendee. Could this be a reshoot or did we miss something. 

Thanks. 

the only thing I remember from this one was Sheldon clearing his apartment

My mind Has gone blank on the rest of it

• Like 1

-Yeah, only that line was dropped there with no build up or a foreshadowing,

-And you haven't provided any points to support your statement about such logic applying to that relationship other than that one line.

-Foreshadowing?  Amy has been wanting a physical relationship with Sheldon for years and has shown plenty of frustration at having none of that.  And she's  shown plenty of frustration at putting up with sheldon's crap for years, why is it hard to believe that she would hit a boiling point?

-In the spoiler alert segmentation: "Then what the hell Sheldon, we have been going out for two years and I have been nothing but patient with you.  I watch your dopey space movies, I signed your ridiculous contract, I even stopped wearing lip gloss because you said it made my mouth look too slippery.  I am the best girlfriend you are ever gonna have."

Edited by meka3000
  • Like 4

On 5.10.2015 at 7:33 PM, Mislav said:

Yeah, only that line was dropped there with no build up or a foreshadowing, and once again you use the grudge holding logic.And you haven't provided any points to support your statement about such logic applying to that relationship other than that one line.

On 5.10.2015 at 7:57 PM, meka3000 said:

-Foreshadowing?  Amy has been wanting a physical relationship with Sheldon for years and has shown plenty of frustration at having none of that.  And she's  shown plenty of frustration at putting up with sheldon's crap for years, why is it hard to believe that she would hit a boiling point?

-In the spoiler alert segmentation: "Then what the hell Sheldon, we have been going out for two years and I have been nothing but patient with you.  I watch your dopey space movies, I signed your ridiculous contract, I even stopped wearing lip gloss because you said it made my mouth look too slippery.  I am the best girlfriend you are ever gonna have."

LOL

Edited by veejay
  • Like 1

the only thing I remember from this one was Sheldon clearing his apartment

My mind Has gone blank on the rest of it

I've just re Read some TR info for that episode and can't find any mention of Sheldon and Bernie together drinking tea etc . So I'm stumped too ! 

• Like 1

I've just re Read some TR info for that episode and can't find any mention of Sheldon and Bernie together drinking tea etc . So I'm stumped too ! 

i do enjoy Sheldonette scenes :)

• Like 3