The Big Bang Theory Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Tensor

[Spoilers] Discussion Topic: Season 9

We're not getting a taping picture tonight?  

It's still early. There's been a couple of times where the picture hasn't come up until 9-9:30 Pacific. Bill's been surprisingly quiet on Twitter, however, so don't be surprised if we don't get one. 

Bill's been surprisingly quiet on Twitter, however, so don't be surprised if we don't get one. 

if I was the paranoid type I could read all kinds of things into that :icon_twisted:

• Like 2

Spoilers from chat as we get them

Title is "helium insufficiency"

Everyone except Leonard and Sheldon try to find Amy a date :(

Amy's date friend "Dave" texted Amy and they find out that Amy has gone out with three other guys, but just for coffee 

More to follow

Leonard and Sheldon paper had people trying to steal their idea

The person that went to the taping is going to give more spoilers shortly :)

• Like 7

Im really getting over Amy being just characterised with romance, i miss her lab and harp and experiments, there is more to her than just a romance plot

There hasn't been any more to her since Molaro took over. Bill used to write a lot more for Amy...but since Molaro took over, Amy has only been a tool to tell Sheldon's story...she no longer was an entity without him really.

• Like 1

There hasn't been any more to her since Molaro took over. Bill used to write a lot more for Amy...but since Molaro took over, Amy has only been a tool to tell Sheldon's story...she no longer was an entity without him really.

honestly she never was, she has allways been an accesory for Sheldon

• Like 2

honestly she never was, she has allways been an accesory for Sheldon

I agree overall...but she definitely had more interesting story in Season 4 and 5 when Bill  wrote for her.   She has since then become just a tool to show Sheldon's reactions to things.   Nothing more.

• Like 2

I agree overall...but she definitely had more interesting story in Season 4 and 5 when Bill  wrote for her.   She has since then become just a tool to show Sheldon's reactions to things.   Nothing more.

i can definitely understand that view if not totally agree with it

She also serves as a foil for Penny/Bernie for example  but she has never been the real focus

Edited by JE7
  • Like 1

There hasn't been any more to her since Molaro took over. Bill used to write a lot more for Amy.

Such as?

Also we've seen Amy interact with Howard and Raj heavily as well in seasons 6 & 7.

Thanks, snow*flower!   Just edit your previous post when you have new information or want to add information.  That way it is easily found in one single post.

• Like 1

Rachel, it says it is 07 on the script cover...so yes it is 9.07...but I did learn that Amy did say she wanted to register with the app because of Sheldon (what he said in 9.05) so I am thinking that this will actually air as the sixth episode on Oct 26th and that 9.06 will air on Nov 7...I am betting that is how that will go.   It is the only thing that makes sense right now with Penny knowing about Sheldon wanting to propose.

ok ta