The Big Bang Theory Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Tensor

[Spoilers] Discussion Topic: Season 9

ok ta

Another source from a friend of mine said that there was a big jealousy vibe going on.  That Amy is reacting to Sheldon's comment in the previous episode from what they could tell.

• Like 9

Rachel, it says it is 07 on the script cover...so yes it is 9.07...but I did learn that Amy did say she wanted to register with the app because of Sheldon (what he said in 9.05) so I am thinking that this will actually air as the sixth episode on Oct 26th and that 9.06 will air on Nov 7...I am betting that is how that will go.   It is the only thing that makes sense right now with Penny knowing about Sheldon wanting to propose.

It makes sense, since it was Penny's idea to register Amy to that app...If she knew about the ring and about how Sheldon  is really suffering, she would not have suggested it...I mean, she would have been supportive with Amy, but encouraging her to that level is not believable after Sheldon's meltdown.

Edited by mirs1
  • Like 7

I was hoping this episode would also involve Raj and Emily. I just want to know once and for all where they are headed.

Good question, I wold have thought they would have mentioned her by now, even if just in a throw away line. Of course, when Howard broke up with Bernie for a while, they didn't mention it right away so who knows.

Edited by eirwinrommel
  • Like 1

Johnny messed up a few times, but what was funny was that right after he messed up his line and had to start over, Jim messed right afterwards and it just sounded funny.  There's this one scene where Johnny was opening the door of Leonards lab and the table got in the way.  Kevin messed up his line a few times and Melissa forgot to say hers at one point.

And all I can say is that this episode is funny but for Shamys it's going to be a letdown not matter how funny it will be.  I also wrote two more scenes, I may not do anymore... because my minds a blur which means I'm missing some pieces of episode.

scene 6

Leonard and Sheldon are at their apartment.  Leonards on his laptop and Sheldon’s in the kitchen.  Leonard asks Sheldon whether he wants to get the helium from the guy.  Sheldon dislikes the idea of going so late.  But Leonard reminds him about the quote by Einstein that appealed to him so much that he gave in.  Then Sheldon says he can’t find that quote.

scene 7

The group are hanging around H/B’s house.  They setup a system where they can look at it through the television and can choose which guys they wanna pick for Amy.  The first guy that appeared was a crossed-eyed man. Raj says at least you know that he will always be looking at her.  Howard sorta chimes in and adds a joke as well.  Amy sorta makes a comment saying they were being mean about it.

anything you are able to give and have given is much appreciated :)

• Like 2

Thank you, snow*flower.   We appreciate the updates.   Were there any interactions between Jim and Mayim at all BTS?

Edited by stardustmelody
  • Like 3

Thank you, snow*flower.   We appreciate the updates.   Were there any interactions between Jim and Mayim at all BTS?

I wasn't really too focused on the actors in between scenes but they didn't get any scenes together in this episode so I would say no.

Edited by snow*flower

I wasn't really too focused on the actors in between scenes but they didn't get any scenes together in this episode so I would say no.

Ok..thank you for getting back to me.  Often Jim and Mayim use facial expressions and body movement across the studio to communicate with each other so was just curious if there was any of that.  They have danced to music, etc. even though they haven't had scenes together in the past from across the studio...but I guess they were not likely feeling up to that in this episode.

• Like 1

Ok..thank you for getting back to me.  Often Jim and Mayim use facial expressions and body movement across the studio...but I guess they were not likely feeling up to that in this episode.

Just another reason for me to be discontented) lol

Edited by AlFisher

That episode was 905.

I am leaning to this being the episode before last week's one. It makes sense that we see a guy (as a result of the app). I was thinking they may have taped out of order because of Nimoy's son and his availability...

That makes sense.

:shy:

• Like 3

Was that ep any good?

It was good.  I honestly think that the humor in this season has changed to be more dramatic but not in a bad way.  It's definitely funnier.

The episode makes season 5 Sheldon look ridiculous while playing basketball and Howard look ridiculous throwing a baseball because this only showed us how great they are fencing which is not expected because they clearly always saying how awful they are at sports.

• Like 9

It was good.  I honestly think that the humor in this season has changed to be more dramatic but not in a bad way.  It's definitely funnier.

The episode makes season 5 Sheldon look ridiculous while playing basketball and Howard look ridiculous throwing a baseball because this only showed us how great they are fencing which is not expected because they clearly always saying how awful they are at sports.

Thats great! Im looking forward to that episode even more now. :) 

• Like 3

Sounds like they found the one sport that works for them! lol

• Like 3